As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] Warhammer 40,000: Dark Heresy: Shattered Hope

13»

• Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    One thing nagging at me, what was the guy doing when he 'half-raised his gun?" Like, 'oh good, the Inquisitor is here. When I go to greet them, I'd better make sure they think I'm about to shoot them." Or was he trying to come to attention?

that would be funnier. :^:

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    AsherAsher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Put it this way, Trooper Jurtz is a few squads short of a battle company. The typical protocal for all new arrivals is to threaten to shoot them in the traditional "Friend or Foe", but the idea of doing this to an inquisitor gave him second thoughts.

Asher on
    I put models on Instagram now: asher_paints
  • Options
    TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sorry for the delay in updating, but I'm probably not going to be able to take part (at least this time). Various bizarre and intensely irritating circumstances has left me without internet for a week or two.

Tastyfish on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    If it will keep things moving, I'm willing to take over Xanthia's role too for the time being.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    AsherAsher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Oh hey! An update! I'm really sorry guys. For the last week and a bit I've been completely snowed under by Uni Assignments, essays and reports in addition to my driving test. However, thats all over now, so hopefully we can get moving again. Once again, my Apologies.

Asher on
    I put models on Instagram now: asher_paints
  • Options
    TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hooray, internet is here and my computer has been reassembled - had a quick look at the IC thread and it hasn't moved too far onwards, no objections to me rejoining?

Tastyfish on