Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Here's Your God Damn Wii Thread (Updated OP)

1565758596062»

Posts

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    man megaman isn't going to be in brawl

    this close to release, we'd have heard something by now

    capcom would've made sure of it

    Whatya mean this close to release. It's coming out in February.

    January, actually. It's coming out in Japan first.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino omfg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    goddammit why aren't any of you fuckers buying Zack & Wiki? seriously, it's like point and click awesome.

    ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
    ·
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    agoaj wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Yeah, no release date on the European sites.

    Just fantastic.

    I hate Nintendo more and more each day. They really can't do anything right.

    You need a good cultural cleansing so that Nintendo doesn't have to translate to so many languages.

    Pretty sure Europe already tried that
    And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those meadling kids!

    ·
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino omfg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Bedlam wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Yeah, no release date on the European sites.

    Just fantastic.

    I hate Nintendo more and more each day. They really can't do anything right.

    You need a good cultural cleansing so that Nintendo doesn't have to translate to so many languages.

    Pretty sure Europe already tried that
    And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those meadling kids!

    wintermoviesbeowulfh2wo1.jpg
    :?:

    ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    goddammit why aren't any of you fuckers buying Zack & Wiki? seriously, it's like point and click awesome.

    because there are better games to buy

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I rented Zack and Wiki because these I only buy games I know I want to have forever.

    Like Galaxy, and Brawl.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • RotamRotam Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    goddammit why aren't any of you fuckers buying Zack & Wiki? seriously, it's like point and click awesome.

    because there are better games to buy

    You jest.

    Oh wait, it isn't out in Europe.

    Which brings us back to 'Nintendo hates Europe' thingy.

    What a bunch of fuckers they are.

    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Z&W's a Capcom game.

    Edit: And I don't think Keith is in Europe.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino omfg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Z&W's a Capcom game.

    Edit: And I don't think Keith is in Europe.

    nah, Keith's in stupidland. with all his stupid bad games.

    ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Z&W's a Capcom game.

    Edit: And I don't think Keith is in Europe.

    nah, Keith's in stupidland. with all his stupid bad games.

    sorry i have more than one system

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • RotamRotam Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm pretty sure Z&W was originally down for a December date in the Europe. But its been moved back to January.

    Nintendo of Europe is so strange with their release dates. What I'm trying to say is, do they hold back games on purpose? Like even third party ones?

    Apollo Justice has a date in their press release but Phoenix Wright 3 does not. Its retarded really.

    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So Nyko's Wii Zapper Alternative is appearantly really good.

    I'm not too familiar with these Nyko people, but I know they also made the remote charger, so they seem to have carved themselves a nice market by providing alternatives for when Nintendo drops the ball.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited December 2007
    I was too distracted by the ad on that page

    picture1ae8.png

    Why is this man wearing a wig?

    25jyxzr.jpg
    ·
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    more wii games worth buying plz :(

    xcomsig.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Why is it talking about vibrators

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh god I read that as parents

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    pearlsappearantlylovesggk2.jpg
    Man I don't even know.

    We Love Golf looks hells of fun, though.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I was too distracted by the ad on that page

    picture1ae8.png

    Why is this man wearing a wig?

    I think we can safely infer as to why her parter is never ready to go.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    "her"

    2mong9u.jpg
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    "her"

    it

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    teefs in 5...

    2mong9u.jpg
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    so i got a free copy of Galaxy

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    So I don't work at Gamestop.

    2mong9u.jpg
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    it was supposed to be fire emblem but they changed it to mario for some reason

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • KhavallKhavall Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
  • MathildaMathilda Registered User
    edited December 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    it was supposed to be fire emblem but they changed it to mario for some reason
    To give you something to brag about on the internet?

    ·
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    I guess they just thought that Mario is more suitable for children.

    2mong9u.jpg
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Mathilda wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    it was supposed to be fire emblem but they changed it to mario for some reason
    To give you something to brag about on the internet?

    but i already have mario

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    goddammit why aren't any of you fuckers buying Zack & Wiki? seriously, it's like point and click awesome.

    because there are better games to buy
    No, no, you would rather own AC than ME so...

    No.

    Xbox Live: OGSirToons PSN: NoGreatName Bnet Tag: SirToons#1214 NNID: SirToons
    Steam ID: SirToons 3DS: 3024-5277-3254 Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    goddammit why aren't any of you fuckers buying Zack & Wiki? seriously, it's like point and click awesome.

    because there are better games to buy
    No, no, you would rather own AC than ME so...

    No.

    you'd rather own a wii than a 360 so...

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    So would I, though.

    2mong9u.jpg
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    what's your point

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    I like the Wii and I'm going to buy a 360 once it's cheaper?

    2mong9u.jpg
    ·
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    goddammit why aren't any of you fuckers buying Zack & Wiki? seriously, it's like point and click awesome.

    because there are better games to buy
    No, no, you would rather own AC than ME so...

    No.

    you'd rather own a wii than a 360 so...
    Whoa! Great argument.

    Xbox Live: OGSirToons PSN: NoGreatName Bnet Tag: SirToons#1214 NNID: SirToons
    Steam ID: SirToons 3DS: 3024-5277-3254 Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    ·
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    Okay, new thread.

    2mong9u.jpg
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    goddammit why aren't any of you fuckers buying Zack & Wiki? seriously, it's like point and click awesome.

    because there are better games to buy
    No, no, you would rather own AC than ME so...

    No.

    you'd rather own a wii than a 360 so...
    Whoa! Great argument.

    It's precisely as valid as yours.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I was talking about the whole thing.

    Xbox Live: OGSirToons PSN: NoGreatName Bnet Tag: SirToons#1214 NNID: SirToons
    Steam ID: SirToons 3DS: 3024-5277-3254 Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Well, he's right.

    There are better games out there.

    Look, I know Zack and Wiki is a great game in a genre that's dying and we wish wasn't, but it's almost entirely free of any of the wonderful dialog or writing that made classic adventure games great, leaving only the puzzles. Puzzles are okay, but they can only keep a game engaging for so long.

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    also: zak & wiki has stupid japanese voice acting

    i don't want to hear "zakkkuuuuuuu" every time i die

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
This discussion has been closed.