As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Age and WoW! Mutually exclusive?

2»

• Options
    noobertnoobert Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    20yo white male.

In the guilds I've been in there was always a good range actually, starting at about ~15/16 and going all the way up into their 40s.

Most of the females where late 20s+

noobert on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Off the top of my head, my wife, my mother, my brother, his wife, our Guild Leader, her husband, his brother, a friend of our GL, her husband, his brother and myself are all over 30. There are several kids between 15 and 30. But the majority of our guild are over 30.

For the most part the people in that guild played Asheron's Call together for a few years.

Seg on
  • Options
    ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    riz wrote: »
    I am 18 and just recently got my 42 year old father into it

I can't play anymore because he's always on

:lol:

I rue the day I urged by brother "Play this game! You'll like it!" I even insisted past his refusals, he knew he'd become addicted, I didn't.

Arrath on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Arrath wrote: »
    riz wrote: »
    I am 18 and just recently got my 42 year old father into it

I can't play anymore because he's always on

:lol:

I rue the day I urged by brother "Play this game! You'll like it!" I even insisted past his refusals, he knew he'd become addicted, I didn't.

My brother tried for years to get his wife to start playing Asheron's Call, but she refused because she knew she would become very addicted.

So now she is playing WoW, and her 4 kids keep her from playing more then she should.

Seg on
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I got my mother into City of Heroes. Since then she has played it every day of her life.

This was a person who claimed that online games were "retarded" and a "waste of time".

Jasconius on
  • Options
    Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    I am a 19 year old dude

most of the people I regularly play with are a bit older than me, except for the really old fuckers who are almost 75 (hunter from SE++)

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png