As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Friends of MrBallbaggins

MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
As many of you know, my son (MrBallbaggins) was killed in a tragic car accident the day after Christmas. It has brought me some comfort to read some of the comments you've made after his friend Protagonist made the posting letting you know of his passing. Knowing how much time he spent on this board and hearing him talk about some of the games he was involved in on here, I'm hoping that any of you who were online friends of his might contact me privately and share your memories of his unique way of thinking and his sense of humor. To those who have sent cards, thank you. They meant a lot. Anyway, you can contact me at Nanhannah51@aol.com if you would like. Take care and thank you for being Jeff's friends.

MrBallbaggins on

• Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    :^: <3 :^:

Squashua on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I just want to bump this thread beacuse it made me cry.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto