Options

What do you look like? Mugshots!

• Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Well if we are going classy - this is how I roll ;)
    bengirls.jpgbenjen.jpg

CuZZa on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    OMG HEELS U R SO HAWT <33333

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    KaitouAyashiKaitouAyashi Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Liger wrote: »
    I've been told I should go as Starbuck for halloween this year, but I hate that show. I'm thinking Tasha Yarr. Or Janet Weiss (SLUT!).

You would rock the SHIT out of Tasha Yarr. If you could only get someone to dress as Data .....

Awesome-sauce.

KaitouAyashi on
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: i will nom all of your boxes
    [15:02] Tajah: I like you BR but I'm not letting you nom my box
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: Did I mention I hate you all? cause i do
    PAX Twitter Shitter~*~ Retired Bar Liaison: 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament~*~
  • Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I wonder if I could get GSpeezy to paint himself green...

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    WaterscorpionWaterscorpion Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Although I've only posted, I believe a grand totel of 2 times, I've been an avid peruser of these forums. A lot of you are familiar to me, but I'm not familiar to you (yeah I know, don't get too creeped out) :winky:

So I introduce everyone to Waterscorpion (or Cobi when it comes to any kind of RPGs). This isn't classy in any way, but for some reason it turned out looking more "bad ass" then I had intended. Er...I mean it was all in the plans...

Hope to see familiar faces at PAX this year.

Waterscorpion on
  • Options
    BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Okay, okay. I can't compete with classy--the closest I come in any existing photos is being silly and wearing that tiara from the other picture I posted--but I'm going to up the ante here:
    The assistant manager at my office has a scarlet macaw, and she brings him to work on most days. My manager saw me trying to catch Alford for a kiss the same day as my other picture was taken, and wanted to get a picture of the bird and I together.
    n691102069_305151_196.jpg
    At least I managed to keep him from destroying my tiara. :p

BrennaCeDria on
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Well, you know, temptation has got the better of me.

Here I am at my very best (same basic photo, but you get to see the fab dress and LewieP's daddy as well!)

[URL="[URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reweddingpictures066dm9.jpg][IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3180/reweddingpictures066dm9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]"][/url]reweddingpictures066dm9.th.jpg

This was taken leaving the church building following renewing our wedding vows after 25 years of marriage - we have a matching photo of us at our wedding, too.

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Well, you know, temptation has got the better of me.

Here I am at my very best (same basic photo, but you get to see the fab dress and LewieP's daddy as well!)

reweddingpictures066dm9.th.jpg

This was taken leaving the church building following renewing our wedding vows after 25 years of marriage - we have a matching photo of us at our wedding, too.
    wow, what did you guys get married at 12 years old?

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    MoonVydeoMoonVydeo Lord Moon Enforcer at Large Istanbul (Not Constantinople)Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
  • Options
    MaoChanMaoChan Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Okay, okay. I can't compete with classy--the closest I come in any existing photos is being silly and wearing that tiara from the other picture I posted--but I'm going to up the ante here:
    The assistant manager at my office has a scarlet macaw, and she brings him to work on most days. My manager saw me trying to catch Alford for a kiss the same day as my other picture was taken, and wanted to get a picture of the bird and I together.
    n691102069_305151_196.jpg
    At least I managed to keep him from destroying my tiara. :p

So are we talking pictures with animals now? Here is me with a praying mantis in Japan.
    n8701350_30218769_4805.jpg

MaoChan on
  • Options
    tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    MoonVydeo wrote: »
    Ta-DAH!!!
    184908682_d42b501e64.jpg

Is that supposed to be irony? :D

tr0tsky on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2008
    tsutsui_fig06a.jpg

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    MoonVydeoMoonVydeo Lord Moon Enforcer at Large Istanbul (Not Constantinople)Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    tr0tsky wrote: »
    Ta-DAH!!!
    184908682_d42b501e64.jpg

Is that supposed to be irony? :D

Yes and no.

The funny part is I had bought the shirt about 3 months before the accident.

MoonVydeo on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    tsutsui_fig06a.jpg

It was kinda like that until I tamed the wild creature.

MaoChan on
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    wow, what did you guys get married at 12 years old?

xoxoxoxox<3<3<3

Ta-DAH!!!

Broken scaphoid?

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    TipistTipist Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I don't post here very often, but I figured I'd get in on this. I created this at work just yesterday, and while it's a little bit on the ridiculous side, it IS me wearing the suit I wear everyday at work.

taxadvisormb6.jpg

Tipist on
  • Options
    BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    MaoChan wrote: »
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    tsutsui_fig06a.jpg

It was kinda like that until I tamed the wild creature.

Very nice. I suppose I could have posted a pic of me in a wedding dress for something "classy" but since my husband and I cancelled the actual wedding and just went to the courthouse instead, well, the only pics of the dresses I was looking at are from trying them on in the store. I did buy one of them, and then immediately sold it on eBay for a little bit more than I paid for it as soon as we decided to more or less elope.

BrennaCeDria on
  • Options
    ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    ... I did buy one of them, and then immediately sold it on eBay for a little bit more than I paid for it...

Score! But yeah, there were many times that my wife and I almost said screw it, we're going to city hall. Weddings of any real size are such a beotch to plan, and of course the families start bickering over all sorts of stupid things and the whole affair ends up being more for the parents of the betrothed than the couple themselves.

At least I got the three things I wanted: 1) On a boat 2) Officiated by a ship's captain 3) I wore a hanfu. (Although the people who made the pattern kind of mixed the quju and zhiju shenyi designs, so the garment looks historically androgynous.)

I keep trying to post a picture but my host is being lame. Hilariously I can download the pictures via FTP but can't reach them via HTTP even though they're in the same dir with the same permissions and ownership as dozens of other pictures that work just fine.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Very nice. I suppose I could have posted a pic of me in a wedding dress for something "classy" but since my husband and I cancelled the actual wedding and just went to the courthouse instead, well, the only pics of the dresses I was looking at are from trying them on in the store. I did buy one of them, and then immediately sold it on eBay for a little bit more than I paid for it as soon as we decided to more or less elope.

+1 for eloping. I asked Mrs.MaoChan if she wanted a wedding or to just go to the courthouse and instead buy a new car, plasma tv and new furniture. We ended up just going to the courthouse and now can watch HD on our new couch. :)

MaoChan on
  • Options
    GodmeatGodmeat Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    +1 for eloping. I asked Mrs.MaoChan if she wanted a wedding or to just go to the courthouse and instead buy a new car, plasma tv and new furniture. We ended up just going to the courthouse and now can watch HD on our new couch. :)

Seriously. The wife and I got on average ~$10-$15 worth of gifts from each guest, while each person's dinner cost about 80 bucks.

I'm so glad we didn't pay for it (or want it in the first place).

Godmeat on
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Godmeat wrote: »

Seriously. The wife and I got on average ~$10-$15 worth of gifts from each guest, while each person's dinner cost about 80 bucks.

I'm so glad we didn't pay for it (or want it in the first place).

I have been there once, and I completely agree with the fact that a wedding ceremony is far more for the parents than for either the groom or the bride. The next time I get married, I am eloping unless the future Mrs. Arch is dead set on a wedding, and then we'll talk.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    And I've just reserved the church and reception hall for mine. (317 days to go...)

And now I feel bad.

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Qs23 wrote: »
    And I've just reserved the church and reception hall for mine. (317 days to go...)

And now I feel bad.

Don't feel bad, it is still fun to go to weddings. Just make sure A) that there is an open bar or at least it is open for everyone in the wedding party and B) you don't serve chicken marsala cuz that shit is so cliché and gross.

MaoChan on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Also me. Make sure the bar is open to me.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    No wedding is complete without Moe.

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Moe does look like he belongs at a wedding, were all your pictures taken at weddings with buffets?

Petesalzl on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Just that last one

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    LyanthLyanth Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    okay thread >>> on topic

And i have class, too.
    well, i think so...
    clean.jpg
    this was about a year ago at Kumori Con. so yes, BEFORE deathnote was on adult swim.

Lyanth on
    [SIGPIC]I'm not backing down[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    wtf...are you cosplaying as L? You are now one of my fave forum people.

tr0tsky on
  • Options
    edited July 2008

yeah, i do a pretty good L, if i say so myself. skinney little boys are a specialty of mine. hence zerosuit samus being such a challenge.

Lyanth on
  • Options
    RowdyTheDogRowdyTheDog Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    This is fun! Here's a picture of me after a long day of trying to blow up the world
    my.php?image=n5001075861965898zb8.jpg

I might put a less-art-deco-colourful one up later

RowdyTheDog on
  • Options
    subzero3subzero3 Registered User new member
    edited July 2008
    Lyanth wrote: »
    okay thread >>> on topic

And i have class, too.
    well, i think so...
    clean.jpg
    this was about a year ago at Kumori Con. so yes, BEFORE deathnote was on adult swim.

First post - been lurking for a while on the PAX forums. Had to come on and say that is an awesome L. Kudos to you!

Eh and while I'm here why not....
    n44102141_31838739_2580.jpg
    Right before marrying two of my friends :)

subzero3 on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    This is fun! Here's a picture of me after a long day of trying to blow up the world

Totally reminded me of this picture from Cracked:
    "I'm you, Steve. From...the future."
    453.jpg

MaoChan on
  • Options
    edited July 2008

453.jpg

anyone else get a my little poney vibe from that?

Lyanth on
  • Options
    Ukali.KulaUkali.Kula Registered User regular
    edited July 2008

453.jpg

anyone else get a my little poney vibe from that?

Haha..Actually for some reason i instantly thought of Little Nicky...The movie with Adam Sandler.. (if you have not seen that movie..you need to)

Ukali.Kula on
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008

yeah, i do a pretty good L, if i say so myself. skinney little boys are a specialty of mine. hence zerosuit samus being such a challenge.

Maybe I should try dressing like Yagami Light.
    I was rooting for him throughout the entire series. So cold, so brutal, so brilliant.

Yagami
    655273f_DeathNote43m_6e7c011.jpg
    Me
    14b467629707293dff9a80c0eea5be7531c76743_full.jpg

I would grow my hair out or get some kind of wig. Then I would carry and shiny plastic apple and a black
    notebook.

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    My avatar is a picture of me.

If you need a higher res version so you can find me in a crowd, there's a version in the button thread.

EDIT: Mug shot will be coming eventually. I'm always behind the camera.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Qs23 wrote: »

And now I feel bad.

Don't feel bad, it is still fun to go to weddings. Just make sure A) that there is an open bar or at least it is open for everyone in the wedding party and B) you don't serve chicken marsala cuz that shit is so cliché and gross.

Well we've got part B covered... we're looking to go with Prime Rib and/or London Broil due to the fact that this place has won awards for those.

Part A... yeah, Fiance's father just said that he's not going to pay for booze at the wedding... ruh-roh....

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    Ukali.KulaUkali.Kula Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    .....while we are off topic:

11 of the 14 midnight showings of Batman in olympia have already sold out. So i jsut bought my tickets on fandango.. I suggest anyone going to see that tonight buy tickets now.. Im sure seattle has many more than 14 showings sooo... I tried to get tickets for IMAX in seattle and its been sold out for like a week.

Ukali.Kula on
  • Options
    WaterscorpionWaterscorpion Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    .....while we are off topic:

11 of the 14 midnight showings of Batman in olympia have already sold out. So i jsut bought my tickets on fandango.. I suggest anyone going to see that tonight buy tickets now.. Im sure seattle has many more than 14 showings sooo... I tried to get tickets for IMAX in seattle and its been sold out for like a week.

Bah, I'll just watch it next weekend. I've kindof got my weekend money rationed for the Bite of Seattle.

Waterscorpion on
This discussion has been closed.