As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need a Ticket/Have a Ticket Thread

• Options
    FTVFTV Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Screw it! It's totally insane and I'm sure I'll end up so behind on my bills I'll have to move back in with my parents but damn it, I can't miss a PAX when I haven't yet, I'M GOING! PASS NO LONGER FOR SALE!

FTV on
  • Options
    RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Updated offer: Buying BYOC ticket for 60 dollars cash.

Ravenger on
    <@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • Options
    Buddha1090Buddha1090 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I could use a 3 day pass if anyone else still has an extra one. I'll buy one from someone for $40. Please PM me.

Buddha1090 on
  • Options
    TyrunTyrun Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Unfortunately, as it sounds like the case is with many others in this thread before me - I too can no longer go due to other things arising :(

I'd hate to see this pass go to waste, so I'm throwing it up here for 35 bones (obo), it's a three day pass and lemme tell you - I went to PAX two years ago without pre-ordering my pass.. I wish I had, the line to just get into PAX itself was massive, but the line to BUY a pass was just as long - AND, you can't stand in the line to get INTO PAX, until you have bought a pass. So basically you by buying a pass ahead of time you save yourself a buttload of standing in massive lines. (I'm not sure if they've changed how they have their lines set up/selling passes at the door)

Anywho, shoot me a PM here or email me at creativity.unleashed at gmail.com if you're interested. I'll get this thing in the mail ASAP for ya, so you'll be ready to go come PAX.

Cheers!

Tyrun on
  • Options
    Buddha1090Buddha1090 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Tyrun wrote: »
    Unfortunately, as it sounds like the case is with many others in this thread before me - I too can no longer go due to other things arising :(

I'd hate to see this pass go to waste, so I'm throwing it up here for 35 bones (obo), it's a three day pass and lemme tell you - I went to PAX two years ago without pre-ordering my pass.. I wish I had, the line to just get into PAX itself was massive, but the line to BUY a pass was just as long - AND, you can't stand in the line to get INTO PAX, until you have bought a pass. So basically you by buying a pass ahead of time you save yourself a buttload of standing in massive lines. (I'm not sure if they've changed how they have their lines set up/selling passes at the door)

Anywho, shoot me a PM here or email me at creativity.unleashed at gmail.com if you're interested. I'll get this thing in the mail ASAP for ya, so you'll be ready to go come PAX.

Cheers!

I sent ya a PM

Buddha1090 on
  • Options
    MuugiMuugi Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Unfortunately I can not attend PAX this year. I have two 3 day badges to sell. I am looking for $40 each. please email me at
    muugi8 at gmail dot com

Thank you

Muugi on
  • Options
    KalaylajaylaKalaylajayla Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have an extra ticket, a friend of mine ducked out of going. I'll still sell it for $45.

Kalaylajayla on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Forgot to mention, it's a 3-day pass.

Kalaylajayla on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I have an extra ticket, a friend of mine ducked out of going. I'll still sell it for $45.
    I'll be happy to sell for less if $45 is too much to ask for.

Kalaylajayla on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm looking for a BYOC ticket. PM me please.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    DTJAAAAMDTJAAAAM Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm looking for a 3-day pass for a friend who missed pre-registration. If you're willing to accept a $45 PayPal payment for the pass, PM me.

DTJAAAAM on
  • Options
    MissDizzyBeeMissDizzyBee Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    If anyone still has a pair of tickets they need to sell, I am interested in buying them. If not, we were already planning on paying $100, so whatev.

MissDizzyBee on
  • Options
    SUPERTOYSUPERTOY Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Hey me and my 3 friends are no longer able to go so I have 4 passes(3-Day) to sell to whoever needs them. I'm not looking to make a profit, and I'll sell for less than what we bought them for.

SUPERTOY on
  • Options
    TyrunTyrun Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Tyrun wrote: »

Cheers!

UPDATE: My ticket has already been sold - thanks for all the inquiries, and I hope everyone can find a ticket that is able to go!

-Tyrun

Tyrun on
  • Options
    ninjownedninjowned Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    One of my friends cannot attend so I have an extra pass! I will be staying at the Westin -- about half a mile away from PAX. I'll also be down Thursday night for the pre-pax dinner, but I'll be staying in Everett that night.

So if anyone needs a 3-day pass I'm just asking for cost ($40)

I'd do something cool like have someone donate it to Child's Play or some contest, but I'm a poor college student!

P.M. me if you're interested.

I accept paypal and cash!

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • Options
    MuugiMuugi Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    My two tickets are now sold. Thank you

Muugi on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    So a friend of mine who I didn't know was coming... is coming. If anyone has an extra 3-day pass and is selling for cost he's willing to pay for it. Either we meet you at the pre-pax dinner or the next morning or you mail it or, we'll decide in PM :)

He can pay paypal and cash.

I know I had an extra pass, but I already received payment so I have to send it out!

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • Options
    DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    PM me if you have a 3 day pass to sell.

PM me even harder if you have a BYOC ticket to sell.

Thanks...

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I too am looking for a BYOC ticket, but for some reason I doubt I'll find one :|

Now that I know I'd do BYOC, I'm definitely getting one next year :D

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • Options
    AznTranquilityAznTranquility Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    GAhhH I spent all my monies on cosplay fabric/prop supplies etc...
    lookinnng to buy TWO 3 day passes? Anyone still selling? XD

or TWO 1 day passes....I neeeed two cuz I wanna drag my lil bro along so I won't have to go to con alone ><

still debating whether i should go 3 days or 1--- it's my first game convention...

^___^ V

AznTranquility on
  • Options
    SkinnaySkinnay Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

still debating whether i should go 3 days or 1--- it's my first game convention...

^___^ V

theres really no question here.... 3!

Skinnay on
    I'm Awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    GAhhH I spent all my monies on cosplay fabric/prop supplies etc...
    lookinnng to buy TWO 3 day passes? Anyone still selling? XD

or TWO 1 day passes....I neeeed two cuz I wanna drag my lil bro along so I won't have to go to con alone ><

^___^ V

Definitely go three days! Have you seen the schedule yet? It's posted on the forum, sure looks like three days full of amazing!

This'll be my first PAX too :D

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    last year was my first gaming convention and PAX and i did the CCST and stayed 3 nights... it's the best way to get the full experience!

Skinnay on
    I'm Awesome!!!
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Skinnay, are you one of the guys who has my power inverter?

And I might have a 3-day pass to sell, so stay tuned.

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have a 3-day pass for sale. I'll take $45 in Paypal for it, PM me if you're interested.

I really badly wanted to go, but couldn't arrange transportation from Atlanta to Seattle (stupid fucking gas prices). I guess I can look forward to being much closer around this time next year, but I get screwed on being around for this PAX, sadly.

Xevo on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    yes i am... i tried calling you after the trip was over but i never could get a hold of you -_-
    it's sitting underneath my bed and i don't think it's even been used since the ccst last year lol

Skinnay on
    I'm Awesome!!!
  • Options
    XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    This has fallen off the frontpage, but I still have a pass for sale... perhaps $40 in Paypal sounds better to people, even though I paid $45 for my 3-Day pass?

Xevo on
  • Options
    link gets the girllink gets the girl Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have an extra 3 day pass if anyone is interested. PM me with an offer.

link gets the girl on
    spncrrr.png
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Anyone have a BYOC Pass? Please PM me... :(

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    smurfettesmurfette Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    hey all!! i have an extra ticket for pax (all 3 days) and i'm willing to part w/it for a minimal fee....but i have to know if anyone is interested in buying it first. reply to this thread and we'll go from there!!

thanks!!

smurfette on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    are you trying to scalp PAX tickets?

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    not scalp......maybe sell...i haven't decided yet. i have a spare ticket...and i just want to know who's interested....my friends baled and i have this one ticket that i don't want to go to waste.

smurfette on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    thanks big red...and i have no idea how this thread managed to merge w/mine!!! lol

smurfette on
  • Options
    tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    smurfette wrote: »
    thanks big red...and i have no idea how this thread managed to merge w/mine!!! lol

technically, your thread merged with this one. It was a lovely piece of forum Moe-gic.

tr0tsky on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    My ticket has been sold, thanks everyone :D.

Kalaylajayla on
  • Options
    BcNexusBcNexus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I had a three day pass pre-registered pass available cuz I won't be going.

I've since sold it. Have fun ya'll!

BcNexus on
  • Options
    atrayatray Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    WTB 2 3-day PAX pass. Please PM me to arrange details. Looking to buy only from the Seattle area.

atray on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Still want to buy a BYOC pass. Anyone have one?

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    i have a 3-day pass available for anyone who wants to buy it for a cheap cheap price. and if you really really really want to go, i'll consider like...giving it to someone or something. let me know!

smurfette on
This discussion has been closed.