Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

moo [chat]

BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
Highland Moo says CHAT!
177.jpg

BobCesca on

• IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Medopine wrote: »
    also I got the worse toe cramps today HOO BOY

they were fucking terrible but still made me laugh because TOE CRAMPS, WHYYY

Don't worry, the Nice Guy will give you toe rubs.

freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I don't really understand why cows are likeable.

Maybe because they are kinda goofy? I guess that's a reason.

My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • RallyGirl76RallyGirl76 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    does that mean he is a Mac Coo-beastie?

Shoes are better than sex...almost!
    "So alternate, against the grain, anti establishment - so you're just a regular joe again, right?"
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

Toe cramps? If they are anything like cramps in the feet, they must hurt terribly.

edited January 2009

Its cause they taste soooo good!

"So alternate, against the grain, anti establishment - so you're just a regular joe again, right?"
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »

Toe cramps? If they are anything like cramps in the feet, they must hurt terribly.

you know how you can curl your toes up?

think of that, except uncontrollable and in weird ways and PAINFULLY because OW WHAT THE HELL TOES WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT

the only solution is to stretch them out by standing on your toes and that hurts too

also my mom said "drink a big glass of water" which I did but I dunno if that did anything

then for like half a day afterward I have to be careful about curling up my toes in case I trigger it again

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

They look totally brain dead and always fatigued and lazy

except for one cow outside this old ruined abbey we were at, who mooed angrily at us from right before the doorway like some kind of bitchy guardian

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Cramps in the arch of your foot are the worst. Specifically when you have to rip off your shoe and grab your foot in pain in a public place.

edited January 2009
    it should be noted I have long alien toes

edited January 2009

you know how you can curl your toes up?

think of that, except uncontrollable and in weird ways and PAINFULLY because OW WHAT THE HELL TOES WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT

the only solution is to stretch them out by standing on your toes and that hurts too

also my mom said "drink a big glass of water" which I did but I dunno if that did anything

then for like half a day afterward I have to be careful about curling up my toes in case I trigger it again

Yeah, foot cramps are like that. They appear out of nowhere for no reason and you have to stand on them and walk around and they'll probably come back if you are not dead-careful. Sometimes I can't even lay down because doing so seems to trigger them all the time. Don't know what drinking water will do, at least in the short-term.

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Call on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Call me

Call on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Call me

RonaldoTheGypsy.png
    edited January 2009
    Cramps in the thighs are the worst, because I haven't figured out what you can do to stop those once they start. Curling up into a ball doesn't do anything.

• BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    hmm...my computer just switched itself off for no discernible reason.

It seems ok now, but that was odd.

• ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    guys did I ever tell you Into The Blue is a terrible movie

You didn't have to.

edited January 2009
    Rub the muscle maybe? Warm it up?

I get foot cramps too.

• TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Man, I wish there were some cool places near me that I could explore.

My UE thread is lame in comparison to all these places.

Spec_Banner.png
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Basically just give yourself a foot massage, focusing on the underside, and help your tendon stretch.

freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2009
    Rub the muscle maybe? Warm it up?

I get foot cramps too.

I get those, too. I just like, cuss a lot until they go away.

edited January 2009
    Jaw cramps are bad, too.

edited January 2009
    well bf is 20 minutes away he says

meaning I'll see him in about 40

at which point it will be pointless to be mean about it because he's probably tired and had a long journey

I'll probably be a little mean anyway, I'm only human

• NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Man, I wish there were some cool places near me that I could explore.

My UE thread is lame in comparison to all these places.

That one Cities of the Underworld show on Discovery Channel is sometimes so awesome.

edited January 2009

at which point it will be pointless to be mean about it because he's probably tired and had a long journey

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and hide somewhere.

edited January 2009
    I will have to be nice to his Norwegian friend Joar though, because I do like Joar, as a dude, he's pretty funny, and crazy, but he totally kicked ass and got his traffic ticket reversed by bringing in a bunch of evidence and cross examining the cop until he admitted he was wrong, which I totally respect

edited January 2009
    Mean-ness stinks.

I prefer getting home and curling up under the down comforter. Nice to see y-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. etc.

This was ... an awkward post.

RonaldoTheGypsy.png
    edited January 2009

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and jump out from behind the door with a scary mask.

Spec_Banner.png
    edited January 2009

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and hide somewhere.

Haha, oh man, if only he were into video games a little more, he'd love that

edited January 2009
    TehSpectre wrote: »

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and then fucking take what's yours.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm lookin' cute

Feelin' cute.

steam_sig.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »

They look totally brain dead and always fatigued and lazy

except for one cow outside this old ruined abbey we were at, who mooed angrily at us from right before the doorway like some kind of bitchy guardian

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/morninglord21/PacificBlackDuck.jpg

These guys are all over australia. I like them because they have that black marking that makes them look like they are smiling all the time. Most types of bird look either crazy or grumpy.

These ones are totally smiling at you, even the baby ones.

My Dark Souls 2 Diary Day 6 and 7 Updated
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    edited January 2009
    isn't it scary when you realize you know exactly how to really upset or hurt a person, like emotionally

man I am glad I know that shit is just not appropriate except in extreme situations

• ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    isn't it scary when you realize you know exactly how to really upset or hurt a person, like emotionally

man I am glad I know that shit is just not appropriate except in extreme situations

But it's useful to know.

just in case

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo When life gives you lemons... ...eat your delicious lemonsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    hmm...my computer just switched itself off for no discernible reason.

It seems ok now, but that was odd.
    Mine just did that too. How odd.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    edited January 2009

Yeah. I could completely destroy my father emotionally if I wanted to. Creeps me out, because sometimes I'm afraid that I'll do it in a fit of rage. I feel sorry for him sometimes.

edited January 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

But it's useful to know.

just in case

well it's kind of like when you're driving down the road and suddenly you start picturing what would happen if you just swerved into oncoming traffic or into the siderail or whatever

like suddenly you're just thinking man wouldn't X Y Z just make him feel terrible

but you don't do it

• ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would want to make someone who isn't a terrible person feel terrible.

DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
    edited January 2009

But it's useful to know.

just in case

well it's kind of like when you're driving down the road and suddenly you start picturing what would happen if you just swerved into oncoming traffic or into the siderail or whatever

like suddenly you're just thinking man wouldn't X Y Z just make him feel terrible

but you don't do it

I do it. No sense in thinking something if you won't do it.

RonaldoTheGypsy.png
    edited January 2009

But it's useful to know.

just in case

but you don't do it

I do it. No sense in thinking something if you won't do it.
    That doesn't make any sense.

Spec_Banner.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would't want to know how to really hurt a person emotionally. Leverage is a good thing.

steam_sig.png
    edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would want to make someone who isn't a terrible person feel terrible.
    me either!

I like it peaceful and happy at home.

Love it when my SO is happy.

edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would't want to know how to really hurt a person emotionally. Leverage is a good thing.

It's a disturbing kind of leverage to me.

This discussion has been closed.