As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Horrible Stuff That You Have Done

DarkCrawlerDarkCrawler Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
Confession time, bitches!

Feel free to report the most awful stuff that YOU have done that you can think of. If it lands you in the jail, don't hold me responsible. Stuff that isn't strange or embarrassing (okay now that I think of it, it can be both), stuff that makes you think what the fuck was wrong with me back then? Stuff that you regret, so on.

The worst thing I can currently recall is a little thing I did on a innocent summer with my cousin. I was like nine at a time. We pooled up our Legos and built a giant torture house for all kinds of insects we found from the backyard and the forest. It was pretty damn sophisticated for kids, I was actually surprised we were able to make it. It had cells, gateways from those cells to humongous Lego-Colosseum area with Lego people in the audience cheering as we pit different insects against eachother, deadly obstacle courses, traps that led to a watery death...

It's by far the most demented thing that I've ever done. Like Saw or something. I mean damn, kids do bad stuff to insects all the time but this was something else. I developed a conscience like a year later, though, and now I feel really bad about all those insects.

At least we let the winners go back to the wild. :(

Your turn. Hope this doesn't get me banned or something.

DarkCrawler on

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Horrible? Or awesome?

Scooter on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    I threw a feral kitten really high into the air. It did not land on all fours. When I picked it up it was rather dazed but managed to bite me. Unfortunately I told my mom and she took it to the vet to get 'checked' for rabies. My bad, kitten.

I also squashed a mouse with a shoe but in my defense I'm a hypochondriac and I'd been reading about hantavirus. I didn't have anything handy to scoop it up and toss it outside. I felt really bad about that one. The kitten too of course.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My friend once tripped a retard.

They were both in elementary school. This perfectly nice, pleasant mentally challenged kid was running by, and my friend just stuck out his foot and tripped him.

The kid went down and started crying, and my friend felt horrible, and didn't know why he did it.
    He did it because he could.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    When I was like 5 or 6 I played with a bunch of baby birds I found in a nest.

Their mother threw them out of the nest the next day and let them die cuz I touched them :(

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This wasn't me, but it fits the category so perfectly that I'm going to share.

A friend of mine was at his parent's house this Christmas along with his ladyfriend. Well, the parents were out and one thing led to another. The problem is that one thing led to another in the front room. On the couch. The white couch. The brand new white couch. And that one thing led to him taking her up the wrong 'un. As they finished up they found they had left a rather large shit stain on the couch (frankly I'm glad my own experiences with anal sex have no included any faeces, but apparently it's a documented issue).

Obviously, they try to clean it, but there is an obvious shit stain and it will not go away. To make matters worse at this point the parents return leaving no time for clever excuses or intensive cleaning efforts. And so, my friend explains that the rather elderly cat did it. The cat shat on the couch. It was the fault of that damned cat.

All well and good? Oh no. Faced with a cat which has suddenly lost the ability to control its bowl movements, the parents decide that unexpected shit all over their house is not something they can deal with. So they take the cat to the vet. And they have it put down.

The cat is dead. My friend had his parent's cat killed all because he wanted to fuck his girlfriend in the ass and couldn't wait to find a suitable location.

Edit: http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/sofa.asp
    Well it seems my friend is a liar and I'm going to have to take out justice upon him.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    This wasn't me, but it fits the category so perfectly that I'm going to share.

A friend of mine was at his parent's house this Christmas along with his ladyfriend. Well, the parents were out and one thing led to another. The problem is that one thing led to another in the front room. On the couch. The white couch. The brand new white couch. And that one thing led to him taking her up the wrong 'un. As they finished up they found they had left a rather large shit stain on the couch (frankly I'm glad my own experiences with anal sex have no included any faeces, but apparently it's a documented issue).

Obviously, they try to clean it, but there is an obvious shit stain and it will not go away. To make matters worse at this point the parents return leaving no time for clever excuses or intensive cleaning efforts. And so, my friend explains that the rather elderly cat did it. The cat shat on the couch. It was the fault of that damned cat.

All well and good? Oh no. Faced with a cat which has suddenly lost the ability to control its bowl movements, the parents decide that unexpected shit all over their house is not something they can deal with. So they take the cat to the vet. And they have it put down.

The cat is dead. My friend had his parent's cat killed all because he wanted to fuck his girlfriend in the ass and couldn't wait to find a suitable location.

D:

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That is the oldest story ever

Elendil on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I was driving a large box truck on a two lane road, going to pick up a couch for a former job. While driving up a small hill a car came over the crest going the other way, slightly in my lane, so I swerved to the right in order to avoid it. The large extended side mirror on the truck took out a line of about 20 mail boxes, the kind you see in front of trailer parks. Just thudududududududud, plastic and metal pieces exploding everywhere.

I just kept driving.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    That is the oldest story ever

seriously.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    When I was 8 years old I pushed my sister down the stairs and blamed it on the dog.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    When I was 8 I rigged up an elaborate cannon-style deathtrap using carpet glue, pvc pipe and black cats. My first attempt fired one of the black cats out of it, landing in my 7 year old brother's shirt (went in through the neck hole) and exploding.

I promptly went back to my firing calibrations as he stood there screaming in pain.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to grow up to be a supervillain.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Once, walking home from elementary school, I peed on a tree.

This tree did not belong to my family.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    While I was not an active participant in this event, I allowed it to happen which makes me an accessory I suppose.

Sophomore year in high school (I think that's right) we discovered that someone had left his keys in the classroom. About halfway through class the owner had not arrived to claim them. So the assholes around me, ostensibly my "friends" although we didn't talk outside of class, proceeded to destroy every key on that chain. By which I mean break them in half but sticking the end under a desk leg and pulling up until it snapped. Then they split the pieces up and disposed of them in multiple trash cans.

IIRC, the owner did show up towards the end of class looking for them...

Tomanta on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    When I was 8 I rigged up an elaborate cannon-style deathtrap using carpet glue, pvc pipe and black cats. My first attempt fired one of the black cats out of it, landing in my 7 year old brother's shirt (went in through the neck hole) and exploding.

I promptly went back to my firing calibrations as he stood there screaming in pain.

It took me a minute there to realize you were talking about fireworks.

Bama on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bama wrote: »

Yeah me too, I was thinking "You fired a cat so hard it exploded on hitting your brother and it didn't kill him?"

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

oooooooooooo

When I was 8 years old I pushed my sister down the stairs and blamed it on the dog.

?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vndu6W3b5xI

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I met this girl on the internet in high school. Friend of a friend or something, we wind up talking on AIM for like 2 months or so, flirting and stuff. When I finally met her she was fat, so I ditched her and started dating her not-as-fat friend. She became depressed and threatened suicide (didn't actually attempt it). No more internet girls after that.

Smurph on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Sang the batman theme during sex with a one night stand.

That was one I have done, but the worst I've heard was from someone in my University who knew a guy who went home with a girl on a night out, went to start doing the nasty but needed to pee, so he went to the toilet for about 20 seconds but when he came back she was asleep.
    He tried to wake her but she just shrugged him away and stayed asleep... so he masturbated onto her chest and left.

Just to say that I think this guy is a fucking disgusting twat and what he did is pretty much sexual assault, but it's a story none the less.

Johannen on
  • Options
    CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Some idiot and I once picked on a kid with Down's syndrome, and I ended up punching him pretty hard. I went back later and apologized of my own volition, but I still feel like shit to this day.

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

Yeah me too, I was thinking "You fired a cat so hard it exploded on hitting your brother and it didn't kill him?"
    Yeah. Definitely fireworks. Definitely. No doubt. Totally fireworks, and not real cats. 'Cause that would be horrible.
    :twisted:

On a related note; this forum needs more shifty-looking emotes.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I worked at a grocery store during the summer when I first moved to MI. At the same grocery store worked a girl, and we started dating. We were both 16 at the time, I was starting college, she was still in high school.

Only a couple months later, she was involved in some incident at the store. She said another kid who worked at the store had assaulted her. I told her I didn't want nor need the drama, and broke up with her. I don't know if it was true or not, but she was prone to lying, and I figured this was a sign of potentially crazy things to come. We were pretty good at avoiding each other after that, and she eventually moved a few miles away to another town.

On a side note regarding the other kid involved, one day I was working the morning shift and he was working the evening shift. I waited for his arrival in the back room, just past the produce area. It was dimly lit and narrow, so I would have an advantage. I pounced on him and roughed him up a little as he tried fighting me off with the open can of Sprite in his hand. He broke loose, and fled to the produce area (still in the back room). He grabbed the milk crate that was used to sit on when filling ice bags, then threw it at me. I deflected with my forearm, and watched him grab a knife. Well, I called his bluff, wrestled the knife away, and roughed him up some more before clocking out. I didn't really physically hurt him, it was more about demoralizing him. He called me about a year latert and apologized for the whole thing.

So back to the ex... She turns up in the middle of winter, about 8 months later. I am working the evening shift in the back rooms, and someone finds me to tell me that she is looking for me. She parades the store calling my name, popping into the back rooms on occassion. I know the store well so I stay hidden from her until she leaves.

Wehn my shift ends, I fully expected to find her waiting at my car, but she only left a note. She wanted to talk, wasn't trying to stalk, wasn't interested in me, and she then claims to be a lesbian. The note went on for a page or two. She leaves her new address.

The next day at work, I used the photocopier to copy the note and mail it addressed to her father. I never heard from her again.

NailbunnyPD on
    XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • Options
    Willy-Bob GracchusWilly-Bob Gracchus Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My first full step on the career ladder had me working for a complete asshole. I exacted revenge on said ex-boss by, every morning I was in early enough and had the opportunity, taking his special coffee mug to the bathroom and rubbing my cock around the inside of it, post-piss if I could. I also fucked his 17-yo daughter (I was 24 - incidentally, not a legal issue in my jurisdiction), but it's not like that made me in the least bit special.

I got laid off last month, having worked 80+ hour weeks for a year and half, and basically saved the position of the partner, my immediate boss, who chose to let me go by doing so. On my last day, he was the only partner who didn't shake my hand, wish me well, and assure me that my being let go was purely a product of the state of the economy (I have heard back since that one of them even went toe to toe with cunt-boy to try and keep me around), while cunt-boy went on a pre-Xmas jolly for the afternoon without so much as a word to me. His office has a private bathroom. After I had had a very large lunch, accompanied by a couple of glasses of a decent Gigondas, and followed by a few pints of Guinness (hey, it was my last day), I went into his empty office, locked the door, went to his private bathroom, and took an enormous shit in the cistern. Given that he gave me a written reference two weeks ago, the bozo incredibly never made the connection. But then I wasn't the only one given marching orders that day.

I regret nothing.

Willy-Bob Gracchus on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I once made a "your momma" joke to a 15 year old orphan.

Tav on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I worked at a grocery store during the summer when I first moved to MI. At the same grocery store worked a girl, and we started dating. We were both 16 at the time, I was starting college, she was still in high school.

Only a couple months later, she was involved in some incident at the store. She said another kid who worked at the store had assaulted her. I told her I didn't want nor need the drama, and broke up with her. I don't know if it was true or not, but she was prone to lying, and I figured this was a sign of potentially crazy things to come. We were pretty good at avoiding each other after that, and she eventually moved a few miles away to another town.

On a side note regarding the other kid involved, one day I was working the morning shift and he was working the evening shift. I waited for his arrival in the back room, just past the produce area. It was dimly lit and narrow, so I would have an advantage. I pounced on him and roughed him up a little as he tried fighting me off with the open can of Sprite in his hand. He broke loose, and fled to the produce area (still in the back room). He grabbed the milk crate that was used to sit on when filling ice bags, then threw it at me. I deflected with my forearm, and watched him grab a knife. Well, I called his bluff, wrestled the knife away, and roughed him up some more before clocking out. I didn't really physically hurt him, it was more about demoralizing him. He called me about a year latert and apologized for the whole thing.

So back to the ex... She turns up in the middle of winter, about 8 months later. I am working the evening shift in the back rooms, and someone finds me to tell me that she is looking for me. She parades the store calling my name, popping into the back rooms on occassion. I know the store well so I stay hidden from her until she leaves.

Wehn my shift ends, I fully expected to find her waiting at my car, but she only left a note. She wanted to talk, wasn't trying to stalk, wasn't interested in me, and she then claims to be a lesbian. The note went on for a page or two. She leaves her new address.

The next day at work, I used the photocopier to copy the note and mail it addressed to her father. I never heard from her again.

So. Let me get this straight. You were dating a girl, who said she was assaulted, so you broke it off with her because of drama, assaulted the guy that assaulted her (why, you broke up because of drama) girl wants to talk to you for whatever reason so you hide, take the note, and cc it to her father? This story makes no sense to me at all.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    bowen wrote: »

So. Let me get this straight. You were dating a girl, who said she was assaulted, so you broke it off with her because of drama, assaulted the guy that assaulted her (why, you broke up because of drama) girl wants to talk to you for whatever reason so you hide, take the note, and cc it to her father? This story makes no sense to me at all.

I think that's the point. This isn't "I'm an awesome guy and did the right thing" thread. This is "I did a bunch or stupid shit that I regret" thread.

Smurph on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I logged into my former place of employement's server and renamed an index.html file and made a new one that said "site temporarily offline" because of an issue with my last paycheck after leaving, my mileage check after leaving, my overtime pay (over the course of the year that was never paid) and a bounced Xmas bonus check.

Yes I know, illegal, but I was pissed. He cried over the phone, not sure if it was fake, begging me to turn the website back on and change the passwords for the servers so I couldn't do it again in the future. I finally got my money a day later priority mailed to me. Cash.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Smurph wrote: »

I think that's the point. This isn't "I'm an awesome guy and did the right thing" thread. This is "I did a bunch or stupid shit that I regret" thread.

I know but it seriously confused the hell out of me. Did the beating commensurate before the dumping? If so, I can excuse it.

bowen on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

She said he assaulted her (he forced her to make out with him while he felt her breasts or somethign), but she brought in police and they found no evidence anything had occurred (bruises?) For all anyone knows, she made the story up to cover her ass. As I said, she was prone to lying prior to this event. This was simply the straw that broke the camel's back.

The issue with the kid was that he was a decent enough kid, but you just don't try to fuck around with another guy's girlfriend. He didn't seem like the kind of person to force themselves onto someone, and I didn't want to cause him harm so much as I wanted to make sure he didn't try anything like that with anyone else.

I was 16-17, I don't really expect my decisions at that time to make sense. I mean, I later went on to associate myself with the kind of people who play with bonfires, such as running over them with 4wd trucks. I'm really glad I left MI.

NailbunnyPD on
    steam_sig-400.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I bother cats a lot. Like I pick them up and play with their toes and listen to their meows even when it would be wise just to let them go. I just love cats so goddamn much.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    In grade school I would masterbate in the bathroom stall. At church. During services.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I know but it seriously confused the hell out of me. Did the beating commensurate before the dumping? If so, I can excuse it.

Oh, you'll excuse my adolescent behaviors? That's all I'm looking for in life.

*swoon*

NailbunnyPD on
    steam_sig-400.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I voted for George W. Bush.

Twice.

I also played toss with my pet hamster as a kid tossing him in the air and catching him.

Only one time I didn't catch him, and he seemed to die. I didn't see him breathing or anything.

I gave the little fucker a shitty attempt at CPR, and he woke up. I doubt it was because I saved him.

He had a broken leg from the fall.

I put a dab Nair on the head of my pet dog just before going to school to see if it worked, I didn't know that it burned but still D:

I once told my sister she destroys everything she touches.

I shoplifted Seasons 3-7 of DS9 then sold them over EBay for profit.

I once beat on a kid in high school because he was speaking Spanish and I thought he was talking shit about me.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    DalbozDalboz Resident Puppy Eater Right behind you...Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Short story. Won't go into too much detail for the sake of the people involved. The worst thing I've done that I can recall off the top of my head is that I slept with my friend's girlfriend. Now, in my defense:

1) I never really talked to this friend much anymore at the time the incident took place;

2) She told me she broke up with him before we did anything;

3) She was kind of crazy to begin with.

Basically, we slept together, then she told me she was still seeing my friend. To my detriment, of course, I didn't put a stop to it then and there. I think I kind of figured that, well, the deed was already done so I might as well just enjoy it while I've got it. She was also crazy, though, and practically started stalking me, in one instance calling me five times in four minutes when I didn't pick up my phone right away (the phone was on my desk and I happened to be away from the phone at the time; just leave a message), and not for any kind of an emergency either. After I fucked her a few more times, I did put a stop to it, mostly because I couldn't handle the crazy or the clingyness anymore. To my knowledge, my friend still doesn't know that I slept with her, although I do know that they did break up for real later on.

It also makes me feel doubly bad though because I know that she did have mental issues, I didn't want to be responsible for somehow pushing her over the edge. She did try contacting me multiple time on and off for about nine months after I broke things off, and I was concerned that she might hurt herself. Despite everything, I still don't wish ill on her. Part of me has wanted to still try and call her even though it's been a long time, just to see how she's doing, but then it might start everything over again.

Dalboz on
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    A couple of stories my dad likes to tell about his high school / younger days:

1) Put a skunk through the back entrance of a Sonic

2) Tested the theory about cats landing on all fours on one of his friends cats by tossing it up in the air. Repeatedly. Finally got it to not land right by spinning it around and making it as dizzy as possible.

Tomanta on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Oh, you'll excuse my adolescent behaviors? That's all I'm looking for in life.

*swoon*

Olé

bowen on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    In grade school I would masterbate in the bathroom stall. At church. During services.

You shouldn't feel bad for that. You should feel AWESOME for that, because that is awesome.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

you are at least as crazy as that girl

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    nosnibornosnibor Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    When I was in high school, my best friend moved to Florida, and unbeknownst to me, he and his girlfriend broke up.

The (now-ex)girlfriend was also one of my friends, and after a while she started seeing a total douchebag.

The terrible thing I did was call up my friend and say "Your girlfriend is cheating on you. With (douchebag's name)!"

nosnibor on
    When you're a spy, it's a good idea to give away your trade secrets in a voiceover on a TV show.
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Oh back in grade school my cousin was staying over at my house and he was talking about how he liked this girl but didn't know how to talk to her.

So in the middle of the night I tortured him by playing the song "How do you Talk to an Angel" about 50 times.

He was scarred, even 18 years later he still remembers that song with the somber mood of a survivor of the Holocaust.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    saint2esaint2e Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I bother cats a lot. Like I pick them up and play with their toes and listen to their meows even when it would be wise just to let them go. I just love cats so goddamn much.

145px-Model_elmyra_color.jpg

??

saint2e on
    banner_160x60_01.gif
This discussion has been closed.