Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Non-Alcoholic Drank Thread!

24

Posts

  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dr. Pepper is my blood

    diet, cherry vanilla, berries and creme

    everything but cherry chocolate diet

    shit's disgusting

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    my roommate actually brought home, and I quote, "Grape Drink" from walmart

    walmart brand grape drink

    I've had that before

    it burns your throat

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The Geek wrote: »
    DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER DRINK ANYTHING FROM A JONES SODA HOLIDAY PACK.

    I came so close to buying one of those Holiday Packs once, it's probably good that I didn't.

    George Fornby Grill on
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    The Geek wrote: »
    DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER DRINK ANYTHING FROM A JONES SODA HOLIDAY PACK.

    I came so close to buying one of those Holiday Packs once, it's probably good that I didn't.

    Oh my god, it's the most horrid thing I have ever tasted in my life. It did make for pretty entertaining radio, however. Especially when we had a listener come down to the station to taste some to win a prize, and then we gave him another prize if he drank a cup full of all 5 flavors mixed together.


    But oh my god, mashed potato soda is so bad it's not even funny.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User
    edited January 2009
    I had a mexican coke today! those things rule

    Wallhitter on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The Geek wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER DRINK ANYTHING FROM A JONES SODA HOLIDAY PACK.

    I came so close to buying one of those Holiday Packs once, it's probably good that I didn't.

    Oh my god, it's the most horrid thing I have ever tasted in my life. It did make for pretty entertaining radio, however. Especially when we had a listener come down to the station to taste some to win a prize, and then we gave him another prize if he drank a cup full of all 5 flavors mixed together.


    But oh my god, mashed potato soda is so bad it's not even funny.

    does it actually taste like mashed potatoes?

    PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • Airking850Airking850 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I've only ever found Berries and Creme Dr. Pepper at a store once. It was so delicious.

    Also Jones Soda and Five Alive from-concentrate juices and water

    Airking850 on
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER DRINK ANYTHING FROM A JONES SODA HOLIDAY PACK.

    I came so close to buying one of those Holiday Packs once, it's probably good that I didn't.

    Oh my god, it's the most horrid thing I have ever tasted in my life. It did make for pretty entertaining radio, however. Especially when we had a listener come down to the station to taste some to win a prize, and then we gave him another prize if he drank a cup full of all 5 flavors mixed together.


    But oh my god, mashed potato soda is so bad it's not even funny.

    does it actually taste like mashed potatoes?

    Yes and no. It's hard to describe. It has an authentic taste there, but it's a friggin' SODA, so it's just so, so awful. Trust me, you really don't want to find out.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The Geek wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER DRINK ANYTHING FROM A JONES SODA HOLIDAY PACK.

    I came so close to buying one of those Holiday Packs once, it's probably good that I didn't.

    Oh my god, it's the most horrid thing I have ever tasted in my life. It did make for pretty entertaining radio, however. Especially when we had a listener come down to the station to taste some to win a prize, and then we gave him another prize if he drank a cup full of all 5 flavors mixed together.


    But oh my god, mashed potato soda is so bad it's not even funny.

    does it actually taste like mashed potatoes?

    Yes and no. It's hard to describe. It has an authentic taste there, but it's a friggin' SODA, so it's just so, so awful. Trust me, you really don't want to find out.

    Sort of like popcorn lollipops?

    Antimatter on
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Wallhitter wrote: »
    I had a mexican coke today! those things rule

    They sell that stuff by the case at a bulk-food place near here, can't remember the price, but I think it was fairly cheap, should I get a case or two?

    George Fornby Grill on
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Antimatter wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER DRINK ANYTHING FROM A JONES SODA HOLIDAY PACK.

    I came so close to buying one of those Holiday Packs once, it's probably good that I didn't.

    Oh my god, it's the most horrid thing I have ever tasted in my life. It did make for pretty entertaining radio, however. Especially when we had a listener come down to the station to taste some to win a prize, and then we gave him another prize if he drank a cup full of all 5 flavors mixed together.


    But oh my god, mashed potato soda is so bad it's not even funny.

    does it actually taste like mashed potatoes?

    Yes and no. It's hard to describe. It has an authentic taste there, but it's a friggin' SODA, so it's just so, so awful. Trust me, you really don't want to find out.

    Sort of like popcorn lollipops?

    Or Weed lollipops?

    George Fornby Grill on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    DRINK MILK

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »
    DRINK COKE

    Antimatter on
  • Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    DRINK COCK

    wait I got turned around there somewhere.

    Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I drink water and sometimes skim milk

    I bought some cranberry-pomegranate juice this week so I guess I will drink that occasionally too

    bowtiedseal on
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited January 2009
    big_ol_can_of_whoop_ass_max192w.jpg

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I was thinking about trying some sort of kava drink

    has anyone here tried it before

    yeah I have.

    Put it in the blender to grind it up, strain it through the bag, try it without sugar. Nasty.

    Put sugar in the drink afterwards, mix it up, drink, still nasty, but sweeter.

    Kinda just relaxes you, never really got the fucked up feeling.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    bitters.jpg

    Though it is alcoholic so I guess it doesn't really belong in this thread.

    Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Pretty much anything that isn't soda

    So, all varieties of tea, hot chocolate, almond/soya milk, fruit juices (usually orange or pomegranate), smoothies, and lots of water

    Janson on
    sig.jpg
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User
    edited January 2009
    I don't feel like finding a picture so

    Horchata

    Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    I should make another let's drink thread some time

    Koshian on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I don't feel like finding a picture so

    Horchata

    Fuckin' Mexican

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    fountain coke from mcdonalds

    extra large

    Oden on
  • BugmanBugman Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I like everything except eggnog

    eggnog is the worst

    Bugman on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    every work day, i drink, in order, a cup of 2% milk before i leave for work, a 20 oz coffee when i get to work, a lemonade vitamin water with lunch, another 20 oz cup of coffee, and some sort of juice for dinner, probably tropicana or something, with about 3 bottles of water sprinkled throughout the day. i like having a really predictable, anal-retentive schedule.

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    some tosser at work order a mug of hot soy milk and I had to contain my laughter

    Oden on
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Oden wrote: »
    some tosser at work order a mug of hot soy milk and I had to contain my laughter

    what's wrong with hot soy milk?

    Koshian on
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Koshian wrote: »
    Oden wrote: »
    some tosser at work order a mug of hot soy milk and I had to contain my laughter

    what's wrong with hot soy milk?

    its like a baby chino

    only he wanted a manly chino

    a gay manly chino

    Oden on
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    oh and I love calamansi juice but it's hard to find

    bowtiedseal on
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the guy was just being a dick the whole time he was there so I hated him and charged him like $4 for it

    Oden on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    bowtie we have very similar drink tastes

    that was poorly worded you know what i mean

    Meissnerd on
    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    oh and I love calamansi juice but it's hard to find

    what you gotta do is find the concentrate stuff at an asian store then just add it to bottles of water, should last you two weeks or so. or better yet, add, then put it in the freezer for a bit for a sweet, delicious calamnsi slushee type drink. soooo good.

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    I don't know what that means, but a bowl of hot soy milk is a common breakfast item in china

    you put sugar in it and eat it with rolls and fried breadsticks and such

    Koshian on
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    bowtie we have very similar drink tastes

    that was poorly worded you know what i mean

    hurray, I think I will have some cranberry pomegranate juice to celebrate

    lostwords wrote: »
    oh and I love calamansi juice but it's hard to find

    what you gotta do is find the concentrate stuff at an asian store then just add it to bottles of water, should last you two weeks or so. or better yet, add, then put it in the freezer for a bit for a sweet, delicious calamnsi slushee type drink. soooo good.

    I am doing this the next time I have the opportunity. mm

    bowtiedseal on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    also, since you're at the asian store, you gotta stock up on the asian candies, like yan yans and those little jelly cups and choconuts and oh god, i need to go to the store right now awm nawm nawm

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I really want a coffee but not enough to walk to the shops in 35C heat

    Oden on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I thought the jelly cups were illegal since some kid choked on one

    maybe that's only in California

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    wait, someone choked on that jelly cup stuff? how is that even possible?

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    man, I used to loved jelly cups

    then some idiot toddler had to go and ruin things for everyone

    Koshian on
Sign In or Register to comment.