Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ya'll got some bullshit spewin'

15681011

Posts

  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I've only been able to stomach a handful of JRPG's over the last decade. It is a stagnant genre to me.

    bO0v7.png
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    way to ruin the economy tdot
    way to be geebs geebs

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere I HAVE YOU NOW Arena QueueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Graves wrote: »
    Smoke it with dinosaurs.

    graves

    GRAVES

    I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much

    SK9oOnW.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
    ·
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Macro9 wrote: »
    I've only been able to stomach a handful of JRPG's over the last decade. It is a stagnant genre to me.

    I will occasionally buy a new one and think 'maybe this will be the one I enjoy'.

    Sadly, it has yet to happen. Lost Odyssey was enjoyable for a bit but I tired of it quickly.

    WATCH THIS SPACE.
    ·
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    modest mouse is rad and i listen through their discography pretty much every other day.

    doing it right now

    ETqXK.png
    ·
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    I've only been able to stomach a handful of JRPG's over the last decade. It is a stagnant genre to me.

    I will occasionally buy a new one and think 'maybe this will be the one I enjoy'.

    Sadly, it has yet to happen. Lost Odyssey was enjoyable for a bit but I tired of it quickly.

    I feel the same way. Maybe it's just my sense of taste that is changing? The stories and characters don't appeal to me and the gameplay in most of them never seems to evolve. The ones that have nicer stories and more likable characters have been the only ones that I can complete. That is my opinion though.

    Also my previous post was meant to go in different thread.

    bO0v7.png
    ·
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    I ate a bowel

    eheh

    ·
  • Airking850Airking850 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Stationary wrote: »
    Airking850 wrote: »
    Awesome people are going to be over playing Magic cards and Arkham Horror and Bomberman and I'm going to try to get a DnD crew together and I'm so excited.

    I was playing some Arkham Horror the other night with a friend who I hadn't seen in a month and my roomate and we got trounced.

    For a game were you play against the board itself it really kicks your ass pretty easily.

    Every single time we play the game, if we get close to losing then we end up getting a string of mythos cards that hit our elder signs so the doom track sits still until we win. Except the time when we unwittingly did not close any gates and ended up fighting Glaaki with the terror track at 1 so it was basically an instant win. We usually play with 5 people, though, which makes things easier.

    Pandemic on heroic difficulty has kicked our ass a lot more often than Arkham Horror.

    ·
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I might have a barista job at a fancy bakery.

    this is Sara btw, I dunno how many times I am going to do this

    easysig2.jpg
    ·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Stale wrote: »
    I might have a barista job at a fancy bakery.

    this is Sara btw, I dunno how many times I am going to do this

    congrats stale!

    ·
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Hell yeah stale you go girl

    motherfuckingwar.png
    ·
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Awesome Sara! How's the Charger been driving lately?



    I'm doing this all wrong aren't I?

    ·
  • scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I just set my keyboard so the Favorites button at the top opens up SE++

    ·
  • Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    in a similar vein I wonder if I can set these G# (G15 logitech keyboard)keys to open up various programs.

    4445.gif
    ·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ness445 wrote: »
    in a similar vein I wonder if I can set these G# (G15 logitech keyboard)keys to open up various programs.

    yeah it's in the profile software

    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Stale wrote: »
    I might have a barista job at a fancy bakery.

    this is Sara btw, I dunno how many times I am going to do this

    To answer your question.


    a lot.

    Do what I did and accidentally get him infracted!

    ·
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    good looking out, stale

    ·
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Fuck I wanna play Arkham Horror now

    Jesus shit someone get me that game

    motherfuckingwar.png
    ·
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I was at work today and was doing some awesome shit.

    My job is great if not a little frustrating from time to time.

    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    (don't get stale infractecd he probably will not be terribly impressed)

    ·
  • Airking850Airking850 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Fuck I wanna play Arkham Horror now

    Jesus shit someone get me that game

    Drive to Ottawa. That shit goes down all the time here.

    Also, my buddy got me a ticket to Evil Dead: The Musical. So stoked.

    ·
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Airking850 wrote: »
    Fuck I wanna play Arkham Horror now

    Jesus shit someone get me that game

    Drive to Ottawa. That shit goes down all the time here.

    Also, my buddy got me a ticket to Evil Dead: The Musical. So stoked.

    Put your crew in a truck, Drive to SoCal.

    Then that shit will happen here, Ya feel me.

    motherfuckingwar.png
    ·
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Got my Repo Man vinyl in the mail today!

    ·
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User
    edited March 2009
    CD Repo Man?

    motherfuckingwar.png
    ·
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    CD Repo Man?

    The soundtrack to the movie.

    ·
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I played volleyball last night for the first time since moving, so hooray I feel great

    ·
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Doodmann wrote: »
    CD Repo Man?

    The soundtrack to the movie.

    They made a cd repo man movie?

    motherfuckingwar.png
    ·
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Doodmann wrote: »
    CD Repo Man?

    The soundtrack to the movie.

    They made a cd repo man movie?

    Movie made cd repo man? They?

    ·
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Doodmann wrote: »
    CD Repo Man?

    The soundtrack to the movie.

    They made a cd repo man movie?

    what?

    ·
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm pretty bored with this place and everything in general.

    I pick up women, finesse them, dick them, and run when commitment hits.

    Tried doing the noble thing and branching off to single moms. Still, no sell there.

    Picked up strippers. Those are fun while they last.

    Otherwise I just mull through the 9-5, play some games and call it a day.

    Meanwhile, everyone I ever cared about is dead or moving on.

    Dog and pony show's over. I have no pension to write some eye opening novel nor do I have the ability to eureka my way into discovery.

    I think I'm just going to give my farewell and move on to oblivion.

    ·
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Meiz wrote: »
    I'm pretty bored with this place and everything in general.

    I pick up women, finesse them, dick them, and run when commitment hits.

    Tried doing the noble thing and branching off to single moms. Still, no sell there.

    Picked up strippers. Those are fun while they last.

    Otherwise I just mull through the 9-5, play some games and call it a day.

    Meanwhile, everyone I ever cared about is dead or moving on.

    Dog and pony show's over. I have no pension to write some eye opening novel nor do I have the ability to eureka my way into discovery.

    I think I'm just going to give my farewell and move on to oblivion.

    At least you got some hot dickings in...I haven't even managed that.

    ·
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Enchanted Wizard Of Rhythm. Hit Me Again, Like The First Time.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    later brah

    907hny7wyv3d.png
    ·
  • honey nut cheerioshoney nut cheerios __BANNED USERS
    edited March 2009
    Goodbye meiz.

    Uriel3.jpg
    ·
  • honey nut cheerioshoney nut cheerios __BANNED USERS
    edited March 2009
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Meiz wrote: »
    I'm pretty bored with this place and everything in general.

    I pick up women, finesse them, dick them, and run when commitment hits.

    Tried doing the noble thing and branching off to single moms. Still, no sell there.

    Picked up strippers. Those are fun while they last.

    Otherwise I just mull through the 9-5, play some games and call it a day.

    Meanwhile, everyone I ever cared about is dead or moving on.

    Dog and pony show's over. I have no pension to write some eye opening novel nor do I have the ability to eureka my way into discovery.

    I think I'm just going to give my farewell and move on to oblivion.

    At least you got some hot dickings in...I haven't even managed that.

    It's overated.

    Uriel3.jpg
    ·
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Enchanted Wizard Of Rhythm. Hit Me Again, Like The First Time.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    that's stupid

    you're stupid

    907hny7wyv3d.png
    ·
  • honey nut cheerioshoney nut cheerios __BANNED USERS
    edited March 2009
    No man, you're stupid.

    Naw I'm just kidding it's the ONLY THING TO LIVE FOR.

    Uriel3.jpg
    ·
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Enchanted Wizard Of Rhythm. Hit Me Again, Like The First Time.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    fuck bitches, get money, smoke trees

    907hny7wyv3d.png
    ·
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    wouldn't an umbrella work better?
    more like a dumbrella

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    ·
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Well now I'm just confused. Thank god this album is so awesome.

    ·
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Stale wrote: »
    I might have a barista job at a fancy bakery.

    this is Sara btw, I dunno how many times I am going to do this
    which fancy bakery?

    ·
Sign In or Register to comment.