Options

We Are the [Chat] Squad and We're Coming to Town, BEEP BEEP!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    Ahahaha. Someone posted: http://i31.tinypic.com/2rnkdoh.jpg , in the database error thread as the error that showed up to them when accessing the forums.

Subtle.

Yeah I figure Bama, just seems like public humilation you could avoid. I mean its one thing when someone else tapes it.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Changed my mind.

New sig/av incoming!

But yes at the moulin rouge may be next.

DUE you best keep a girl focused in your ava

because I can't be the only one with a pretty ava/sig

I just can't

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    For example, I'm not going to go back and fix "able to recognizing."

Bama on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ahahaha. Someone posted: http://i31.tinypic.com/2rnkdoh.jpg , in the database error thread as the error that showed up to them when accessing the forums.

What is it?

I haz a work filter.

oddly enough it is a picture of my enormous wang.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    ColdredColdred Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I always wonder when someone tapes something horrifically stupid (like breaking their monitor or tv or something else) why upload it?
    Some people are able to recognizing that what they did was amusing, even if (and sometimes because) it was monumentally stupid.

I'd be more suspicious of the idea that he destroyed the wall behind the monitor before filming.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So this is practically the last thing i need to do for this shitter of a assignment. Sorry I am dumping this here, but i need to know if this is even readable. Fuck man, i joined biotech to do bio, and tech, not fucking business!

To analyze the potential profitability of AMLout™ a thorough economic analysis must be performed. This must factor in the costs of research, production and commercialization with a number of varying parameters, which will allow identification of key areas that influence profit. All costings for R&D, capital, operation, marketing, royalities, regulatory fees and other expenses have been summarized in Appendices 2-7, 2-9, 3-1, 3-2, 4-2, 5-2 & 6-1

A satisfactory negotiated licensing agreement between our research group and the purchasing company would consist of a minimum Lump Sum Payment of $50,000,000 coupled with royalties equaling 3% of all sales revenue when AMLout™ is released on the market. This will provide for the 6 years of research, covering building & staff costs. Production costs will be mostly handled by the purchasing company, and as such, do not appear in the IRR reports that cater to the perspective of the research group, other than those incurred by the requirements of Clinical Trials. However, in the reports created for the perspective of a purchasing company, production represents a major costing obstacle, and is highly dependent on the projected annual market demand for the product. This is estimated to increase as the market size expands, at approximately 5% per annum. However, several of the case studies investigate the possibilities of greatly reduced production costs, which is possible given the size and production capabilities of the purchasing company in question. Marketing expenditure has be set at 8% of total sales revenue, and is only of concern to the purchasing pharmaceutical firm. See Appendix 6-1.

The anticipated market size of AMLout™ has been used to estimate sales revenue, and with the introductory 10% market share growing at 5% per year till a peak of 45%, this results in a peak revenue of $3,395,107 ($2,172,869 after tax) in the year 2028.

The IRR of the base case scenario sits at 19.1% This IRR value presents a low level of return over the life of the project, indicating the potential of AMLout™ as a profitable business venture is questionable. The criteria of this base case is outlined below.

1. AMLout™ is priced at $200,000 per treatment
    2. During years of positive cash flow, a 36% business tax is applicable
    3. R&D will take 11 years from start to finish, of which we will complete the first 6 years in our facility.
    4. Production costs of AMLout™ are based on the required amount of AMLout™ for Pre-Clinical, Phase I and Phase IIa Clinical Trials. After this point, production costs are the domain of the purchasing company.
    5. The increase in market growth will be reflected in an increase in sales revenue (5% per annum)
    6. Royalties for rights to use patented technology has been negotiated to be 1.5% sales revenue per patent holder. The purchasing company will be responsible to pay these for the remainder of the life of the patents, in addition to a 3% royalty on sales revenue for the license of AMLout™
    7. Licensee will pay for both IP costs and patent maintenance fees.

These criteria were then altered to perform sensitivity analysis, exploring the effects of these changes. Alterations in cash flow and projections of economic viability were also other scenarios that were investigated via sensitivity analysis. The resulting IRRs from these analyses have been compiled in the table below.

So, do the words line up in a recognisable order? I have been trying to proof it my self, but by the time I reach the end of once sentence, i have forgotton what was at the start. Sooooo tired!

joshua1 on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Look you can't just make shit up, you aren't quentin tarantino!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009

What is it?

I haz a work filter.
    The Database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the forums.penny-arcade.com home page, then try to open another page.
    • Try severing and boiling your own penis.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Preach, are the Basterds speaking German in the movie?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009

What is it?

I haz a work filter.

I wish to see this ginormo-penis.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »

Only some of them do, as the rest are typical americans and only speak english.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hrm?

Full size below
    Pierre-Auguste_Renoir_083.jpg

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i hate .....

gosh

well just about everything come to think of it.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

What is it?

I haz a work filter.

people complain about my pictures so its about like this:

8=======D

*balls not to scale

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

I dread the dub. Dread! But oddly enough it's just playing in one OV cinema (and that one's pretty shitty).

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    i hate .....

gosh

well just about everything come to think of it.

Well we all know you at least like achewood.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So today is the first day off from work that I've had in 15 days and the first day off from work or music in about a month. I feel like a battered housewife.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited August 2009

I dread the dub. Dread! But oddly enough it's just playing in one OV cinema (and that one's pretty shitty).

Yeah seeing a dub of it would be terrible, if only because you'd miss out on Pitts hilarious accent.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009

What is it?

I haz a work filter.

8=======D

*balls not to scale

Lexington Steele is not impressed.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

it is an enormous picture of my oddly shaped wang.

Look you can't just make shit up, you aren't quentin tarantino!

sorry. fixed.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited August 2009

What is it?

I haz a work filter.

8=======D

*balls not to scale

Lexington Steele is not impressed.

thats not what he told me.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Joshua1. Did that excel thing work for you last night?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    joshua1 wrote: »
    20080630%2Bbanking%2Bindex%2Bchart.jpg

ughh. I can't read this business crap. More charts, Less words.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I swear, I rarely agree with the forums analysis of a film I enjoyed.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Is there some way to make Linux (let's say I don't know...ubuntu) mimic the behavior of remote desktop on windows i.e. when you login it connects you to the running session but asks for authentication before it does?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i want everyone on indie-rpgs.com to develop a psychosis that makes them repulsed at the idea of going on the internet

so they all just go away

i don't want them to die, or anything

i just want them to stop killing my hobby

Pony on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    So this is practically the last thing i need to do for this shitter of a assignment. Sorry I am dumping this here, but i need to know if this is even readable. Fuck man, i joined biotech to do bio, and tech, not fucking business!

To analyze the potential profitability of AMLout™ a thorough economic analysis must be performed. This must factor in the costs of research, production and commercialization with a number of varying parameters, which will allow identification of key areas that influence profit. All costings for R&D, capital, operation, marketing, royalities, regulatory fees and other expenses have been summarized in Appendices 2-7, 2-9, 3-1, 3-2, 4-2, 5-2 & 6-1

A satisfactory negotiated licensing agreement between our research group and the purchasing company would consist of a minimum Lump Sum Payment of $50,000,000 coupled with royalties equaling 3% of all sales revenue when AMLout™ is released on the market. This will provide for the 6 years of research, covering building & staff costs. Production costs will be mostly handled by the purchasing company, and as such, do not appear in the IRR reports that cater to the perspective of the research group, other than those incurred by the requirements of Clinical Trials. However, in the reports created for the perspective of a purchasing company, production represents a major costing obstacle, and is highly dependent on the projected annual market demand for the product. This is estimated to increase as the market size expands, at approximately 5% per annum. However, several of the case studies investigate the possibilities of greatly reduced production costs, which is possible given the size and production capabilities of the purchasing company in question. Marketing expenditure has be set at 8% of total sales revenue, and is only of concern to the purchasing pharmaceutical firm. See Appendix 6-1.

The anticipated market size of AMLout™ has been used to estimate sales revenue, and with the introductory 10% market share growing at 5% per year till a peak of 45%, this results in a peak revenue of $3,395,107 ($2,172,869 after tax) in the year 2028.

The IRR of the base case scenario sits at 19.1% This IRR value presents a low level of return over the life of the project, indicating the potential of AMLout™ as a profitable business venture is questionable. The criteria of this base case is outlined below.

1. AMLout™ is priced at $200,000 per treatment
    2. During years of positive cash flow, a 36% business tax is applicable
    3. R&D will take 11 years from start to finish, of which we will complete the first 6 years in our facility.
    4. Production costs of AMLout™ are based on the required amount of AMLout™ for Pre-Clinical, Phase I and Phase IIa Clinical Trials. After this point, production costs are the domain of the purchasing company.
    5. The increase in market growth will be reflected in an increase in sales revenue (5% per annum)
    6. Royalties for rights to use patented technology has been negotiated to be 1.5% sales revenue per patent holder. The purchasing company will be responsible to pay these for the remainder of the life of the patents, in addition to a 3% royalty on sales revenue for the license of AMLout™
    7. Licensee will pay for both IP costs and patent maintenance fees.

These criteria were then altered to perform sensitivity analysis, exploring the effects of these changes. Alterations in cash flow and projections of economic viability were also other scenarios that were investigated via sensitivity analysis. The resulting IRRs from these analyses have been compiled in the table below.

So, do the words line up in a recognisable order? I have been trying to proof it my self, but by the time I reach the end of once sentence, i have forgotton what was at the start. Sooooo tired!

I have also like, 80 excell spreadsheets of number crunching that have been condensed into this wall of text. I have no idea how to even put them into the main document for printing!

joshua1 on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh great a whole thread dedicated to breeders. Well I guess it was only natural after we had one about not breeding you damn breeders had to go and do a "the condom broke lol" thread.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    i want everyone on indie-rpgs.com to develop a psychosis that makes them repulsed at the idea of going on the internet

so they all just go away

What did they do?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Yeah, something did. I found out you could crl-c, paste special ---> transpose. Saved me hours of work.

joshua1 on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

so they all just go away

your hobby is raping indie girls?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Yeah, something did. I found out you could crl-c, paste special ---> transpose. Saved me hours of work.

What do you work for blizzards new content development team or something?

And christ someone make sure joshua1 doesn't get the new thread.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ah, Young, liberal geeks being baby haters.

You, of course, realize this is practically your version of fried chicken and watermelon right?

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [oh snap]

I have also like, 80 excell spreadsheets of number crunching that have been condensed into this wall of text. I have no idea how to even put them into the main document for printing!

An adobe binder would do this nicely. If not, I always found it miserable embedding asstons of charts into a word doc so I'm sure there is a better way. I personally have found that better way to be adobe...

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Podly wrote: »

so they all just go away

your hobby is raping indie girls?

More like a side project of his real hobby, which is raping women into loving him.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ah, Young, liberal geeks being baby haters.

You, of course, realize this is practically your version of fried chicken and watermelon right?

Sometimes you just have to realize, fried chicken is tasty, as are babies.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    duna you work at the rockaway mall?

MikeMan on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    I jut found a picture of me from college. A little heavier, with really long, almost girly hair. Christ. I was a total puffer! No idea how I got laid (by women).

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Podly got any new music for me?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    duna you work at the rockaway mall?

what's up, mariposa?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.