Options

Poopstation Tripe

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Battlefield 1943 remains addictive as hell

I HAVE A GOLD STAR NOW

last night I was running an amazing squad with one other guy and we pretty much doublehandedly won the match for our side, spawning on eachother the entire time, repairing tanks, capturing flags, so much fun.

He got like 620 points and I got like 580 and the closest next dude got like 280

#pipe on
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pipe. I am playing now. Get online and play with me.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I am at WORK

#pipe on
  • Options
    T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    #pipe wrote: »
    I am at WORK

you have to WORK in Australia?

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    these kangaroos won't milk themselves

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    oh man, way to help break the stereotype

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    hang on mate

I think I hear a dingo stealing my baby

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    fuckin dingoes just love babies for some reason

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    They don't let you bring your PS3 with you to work in Australia? How lame is that.

(It is very lame)

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You can get a PS3 in Australia?

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You can get a PS3 in Australia?

there's an australia?

I thought it was a story they tell little kids at night to get them to behave and go to bed

and when you're older, its all a big joke that you tell little kids and joke to each other about

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    the PS3 actually is australia

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Australia is almost as big as a PS3

Artreus on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    you're thinking of the xbox controller

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    lostwords wrote: »
    you're thinking of the xbox controller

Pobody's Nerfect

#pipe on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I find that pipe goes online and offline a lot as I keep seeing his notification.

Fucker can't decide whether to play or not play.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I watch dvds and blu rays on my playstation

it signs you out when you do

#pipe on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I really wish I could figure out why my PS3 won't go online anymore.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I got band of brother on Blu ray pipe.

We are like Blu Ray brothers now.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    nice

now get Planet Earth

#pipe on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited September 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I was going to get a bitchin HD projector for pretty cheap and it was going to make my ps3 and blu ray movies awesome.

Then I realized I didn't have any money.

Artreus on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a li'l 27" HDTV.

It gets the job done!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey people add me on PSN.

I'm vsove. Though like pipe I use my PS3 primarily for watching BluRays and DVDs so I'll sign in and out a lot.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    No, you add me.

(I can't remember what my username is I think it's BlakesV)

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh dang I will be adding you guys. Also you guys need to get Bomberman.

Also call of duty 4

Artreus on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    HD projectors are nice, but the bulbs are like $300, and need to be replaced every 2000 hours

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    HD projectors are nice, but the bulbs are like $300, and need to be replaced every 2000 hours

But bro with all the hardcore nights of gaming I do that's like a new bulb a week!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    hey vsove wanna play some lbp later tonight?

vermiculture on
    steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    hey vsove wanna play some lbp later tonight?

I would love to.

But we're entering crunch at work which means I'm here until at the very earliest 9PM MST, possibly later.

If I do get home earlier though I will endeavor to alert you.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I drove past Bioware on the way to our office in Nisku this morning. I was like "Ha, suckers".

Please send me a free copy of the game.

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    sweet vermiculture is my psn

vermiculture on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

But bro with all the hardcore nights of gaming I do that's like a new bulb a week!

I know it's not that big of a deal.

My buddy uses one as his monitor, that's probably when the price of bulbs is a real dealbreaker.

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I drove past Bioware on the way to our office in Nisku this morning. I was like "Ha, suckers".

If you drive past at the right time, you can see me walking into work!

It was really fucking cold this morning, at least compared to what I'm used to.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    edited September 2009

This one was about 4,000

edit: yeah using a projector as a monitor is crazy. I was going to use it as a Ps3 monitoring device.

Artreus on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

You should send him a copy of that Sonic DS RPG, since he asked so nicely.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    FuzzFuzz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    In exchange for toilet paper my roommate agreed to leave his PS3 in the living room and allow me to play it whenever I want.

So I ran to Gamestop and bought a used copy of MGS4. When I got home and looked at the case and saw that it had "NOT FOR RESALE" written in big letters on the back.

Fucks.

Fuzz on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    the game was not for resale? The ps3? The toilet paper? what does it mean if mgs4 is not for resale?

vermiculture on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    the game was not for resale? The ps3? The toilet paper? what does it mean if mgs4 is not for resale?

It was probably a pack-in with a PS3, and they don't like you reselling pack-ins but they did anyway.

I don't really know what difference it makes though?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I had a pretty awesome moment in air superiority yesterday where I out maneuvered a zero in my cosair. Barely avoiding death.

But holy fuck the scout's dynamite throwing in this game will never cease to piss me off. I throw the fucking dynamite and see it on the ground but when I try blowing it up it will not work
    fuck

Artreus on
This discussion has been closed.