Options

[Chat]ty Switzer

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    well....
    George Remus's
    World Famous
    Bootlegger Chili

didn't win a prize.

I did though. I won a gift basket with:

a big bottle of Cuervo
    four small premixed margaritas
    a bottle of margarita mix
    a bag of chips
    a pinata
    four margarita glasses
    salsa
    party plates, dessert plates, napkins and a tablecloth
    salt rimmer
    big nice basket
    and....

$50 to chipotle.

....not bad for my 6 dollar investment...

So what are you doing this weekend broseph

TL DR on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I was thinking, in the shower this morning

if I become a parent, will I provide my child with liquor

I will allow them to sip from beers and mixed drinks that I have at a young age. So they develop a distaste for it as I did.

Worked for my father and his father. Really to an 8 year old beer is a bitter flavor and allowing them to sip it will take the god complex out of it.

My parents pretty much did this with me and my sister.

They sat us down at one point and said flat out that if we ever wanted to try liquor to let them know and they would go out, get it and drink something with us to ensure that we would be alright and that we knew what it was like. Needless to say I tried it once with some Mike's hard lemonade at the age of 16 but I only had about half a bottle and that was enough for me until I was 20. Even now it's more of a casual thing for me and I've never been drunk yet.

I've been falling down drunk twice in my life. Once left me with a hangover so bad that I resolved to lay off alcohol for a year (not too difficult when you are fucking broke).

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    That's not a recipe! That's a shopping list! :P

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    hurro

Hey Mike, how are you?
    i'm aaaaight

you?

Doing o.k. Hating the cold but that's nothing new for me.

Any more thoughts on what you're wanting to pursue job wise?
    no new ones

takin some career aptitude tests and i'm gonna meet with my college's career counselor woman again next week and we'll hash some stuff out

I hope the aptitude tests help. It certainly sounds like you're at least trying to get a bead on something you would be happy with which I think is the main thing.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

At what age?

I dunno, like 16?

the age where they're going to be getting drunk anyway

would I rather have them drinking at home and not driving anywhere

but those are the types of parents who always get arrested for providing alcohol to minors

except, I don't have a problem with underage drinking -- I did it

That is cool, keep them at home, let them drink, don't buy it for them though, make them get what they drink in your house on their own, also the parents who get popped for providing to a minor are the ones who provide to other minors besides their own, so if you do buy alcohol for them, buy it only for your own kids.

weather man bob on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Chanus wrote: »
    I went to an all girls school. The day before Christmas holidays I stopped by just to pick up a test grade.

After I had spoken to my teacher I ducked into a bathroom really quick. Usually I don't use school bathrooms, but I figured since most people were skipping it was as good a time as any to finally break this rule. I recoiled immediately after entering the first stall.

Someone had torn a soap dispenser off the wall and tried to flush it. Obviously this cunning plan had limited success, so the person had shit all over it. They had been on their period at the time as well. They had then smeared in bloody shit all over the stall MERRY FUKIN CHRISMAS [sic]

Canada is fucked up!

Seriously I mean Christmas! Christ is in the name god damn people.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    My school was so mediocre in all respects. It wasn't bad, but there was simply little room to find out what you were good at in school.

My HS was in a small rural town so we bused kids in from all over and still we only had about 300 students. So our course selection sucked ass. We barely had any sort of computer courses and a good 1/2 to 2/3 of the school population consisted of pot smoking rednecks who's only goal in life was to get on their parents fishing boat. *shakes head* My school only closed the gates to ensure the kids with cars didn't do burnouts in the back by the frickin' smoking section.

This seem large to me as my high school was 1/3 the size of this.

Really? Did you have grades 9-12 in your HS too?

My grad class was comprised of only about 30-35 people.

Grades 9-13, yea. Grades 1-8 are in the grade school, not high school.

I grew up in a really small town.

Like, 1500 people small.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Ah ha, Chanus is the oldest one here.

You're so old, Chanus.

Why don't you get into your wheelchair, gramps?

Yeah, I just got my AARP card.

Can you tell us stories about the war?

And when the coloreds had to sit at the back of the bus?

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I would poop in a forest long before I would poop on the floor a foot and a half from a toilet.

Seriously, people have weird shit going on in their brain areas.

one of the things that fills me with rage

is when people piss on the toilet seat because they cannot fathom how to lift it before urinating

and then I have to shit! :(

Death penalty, no trial, no jury, conviction on the spot.

desc on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

I will allow them to sip from beers and mixed drinks that I have at a young age. So they develop a distaste for it as I did.

Worked for my father and his father. Really to an 8 year old beer is a bitter flavor and allowing them to sip it will take the god complex out of it.

My parents pretty much did this with me and my sister.

They sat us down at one point and said flat out that if we ever wanted to try liquor to let them know and they would go out, get it and drink something with us to ensure that we would be alright and that we knew what it was like. Needless to say I tried it once with some Mike's hard lemonade at the age of 16 but I only had about half a bottle and that was enough for me until I was 20. Even now it's more of a casual thing for me and I've never been drunk yet.

I've been falling down drunk twice in my life. Once left me with a hangover so bad that I resolved to lay off alcohol for a year (not too difficult when you are fucking broke).

Man, the first time I was really drunk was at a going-away party for a friend of a friend. I'd already been dabbling in other stuff by this time (I was like 18), so I thought I was king shit of turd mountain. Whiskey from the bottle, jager, beer, the whole nine.

Next thing you know I'm passed out on this couple's front porch in my own vomit. Awesome first impression.

TL DR on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I would poop in a forest long before I would poop on the floor a foot and a half from a toilet.

is when people piss on the toilet seat because they cannot fathom how to lift it before urinating

There are two infuriating things women do when they need to tinkle.

One, they squat over the seat and spray piss (and sometimes period blood) everywhere. On the seat, on the floor, on the back of the toilet. Everywhere.

The other is they put some toilet paper down so that they dont have to sit on the toilet itself, and then use half a roll of paper on the seat and in the toilet, clogging the toilet with poop and toilet paper.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

The only reason I even picked it up was just being more social with friends after breaking up with my g/f at the time. Even then I wasn't piss loaded. My fiancee swore she was going to get me plastered when we first started seeing each other but it still hasn't happened. As it stands I think she's given up on that idea now.

Gonmun on
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Women are so dumb.

Chanus on
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Kind of like Judge Dredd

weather man bob on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Women are so dumb.

Sexism.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    My school was so mediocre in all respects. It wasn't bad, but there was simply little room to find out what you were good at in school.

My HS was in a small rural town so we bused kids in from all over and still we only had about 300 students. So our course selection sucked ass. We barely had any sort of computer courses and a good 1/2 to 2/3 of the school population consisted of pot smoking rednecks who's only goal in life was to get on their parents fishing boat. *shakes head* My school only closed the gates to ensure the kids with cars didn't do burnouts in the back by the frickin' smoking section.

This seem large to me as my high school was 1/3 the size of this.

Really? Did you have grades 9-12 in your HS too?

My grad class was comprised of only about 30-35 people.

Grades 9-13, yea. Grades 1-8 are in the grade school, not high school.

I grew up in a really small town.

Like, 1500 people small.

And I thought my home town was small.

Gonmun on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Girls are nasty

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Next thing you know I'm passed out on this couple's front porch in my own vomit. Awesome first impression.

one of the first times I ever got drunk was at a house party

I ended up lying in the dirt in the front yard, unable to lift my head off the ground (right next to where I was vomiting)

I distinctly remember one guy throwing little pebbles at me

and me being like, "you fucker I will kick your ass" *feebly attempts to lift head*

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

The only reason I even picked it up was just being more social with friends after breaking up with my g/f at the time. Even then I wasn't piss loaded. My fiancee swore she was going to get me plastered when we first started seeing each other but it still hasn't happened. As it stands I think she's given up on that idea now.

I'm a one drink drunk, Choco has a much higher tolerance, so one time we were both drinking and we both got plastered. I still mock him for this because I, the lightweight, merely went to bed nicely after our night of debauchery, while Choco went to the guesthouse where his cousins were sleeping and peed next to one of their sleeping bags.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Girls are nasty

Indeed.

But don't think this makes us allies. :P

Gonmun on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Northern Ontario is basically filled with lots and lots of towns of about that size. 1500 was actually pretty big. Though that was 10-15 years ago. It's about 1000 people now.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    maybe i'm just lazy and unhygienic, but I got tired of putting toilet paper on the seat and now i just plop mah booty down and do mah business

Unless it's a particularly nasty public restroom, of course

I like it when they have those pre-made toilet covers, though, makes things so much better

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    maybe i'm just lazy and unhygienic, but I got tired of putting toilet paper on the seat and now i just plop mah booty down and do mah business

I like it when they have those pre-made toilet covers, though, makes things so much better

This way, you get immunities to poo germs... so when that special guy takes a dump on your chest you wont get sick.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I actually bought a Go-Girl.

• Options
    edited November 2009

a hhhwhat?

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Urinals ftw

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    First time I got drunk I past out with my head in the kitchen sink in a pool of vomit and dirty dishes

since I'd vomited all over myself I did this wearing only a pair of tighty whities

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

There are two infuriating things women do when they need to tinkle.

One, they squat over the seat and spray piss (and sometimes period blood) everywhere. On the seat, on the floor, on the back of the toilet. Everywhere.

The other is they put some toilet paper down so that they dont have to sit on the toilet itself, and then use half a roll of paper on the seat and in the toilet, clogging the toilet with poop and toilet paper.

I have heard these complaints many a time from the fairer sex. Same thing: Judge Dredd standing outside the bathroom door, just waiting for them to come out.

I know, you guys are thinking, "You can't just shoot every single person who does that."

I'm saying that there are a lot of bullets on this planet.

edit: Weatherman Bob, Judge Dredd comics are exactly the reference I was going for. :^:

desc on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I'm a one drink drunk, Choco has a much higher tolerance, so one time we were both drinking and we both got plastered. I still mock him for this because I, the lightweight, merely went to bed nicely after our night of debauchery, while Choco went to the guesthouse where his cousins were sleeping and peed next to one of their sleeping bags.

This reminds me of my brother-in-law. He moved to Moncton shortly before I did and he was staying with his Mom until he got his own place. One night he goes out drinking and comes home piss loaded. He proceeds to go into his mothers bedroom, unzip and start pissing on a chair next to the bed. The mother and her boyfriend wake up later to the smell of piss covering her chair and the boyfriends clothes. :lol:

Gonmun on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Really nice
    BIG PENIS

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey Hakks.

51Ya54rO1QL._AA280_.jpg

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    well....
    George Remus's
    World Famous
    Bootlegger Chili

didn't win a prize.

I did though. I won a gift basket with:

a big bottle of Cuervo
    four small premixed margaritas
    a bottle of margarita mix
    a bag of chips
    a pinata
    four margarita glasses
    salsa
    party plates, dessert plates, napkins and a tablecloth
    salt rimmer
    big nice basket
    and....

$50 to chipotle.

....not bad for my 6 dollar investment...

So what are you doing this weekend broseph

babbysitting. wife has bachelorette party stuff goin on..

this basket may not last the night though... a friend who is moving to australia celebrates her birthday tonight, so i may have to show up in style...
    That's not a recipe! That's a shopping list! :P

what kind of fool gives out their chili recipe...

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited November 2009

a hhhwhat?

Gogirl.jpg

• Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

You're becoming a man.

Smurph on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2009
    want to pee while standing? use that weird thing.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Northern Ontario is basically filled with lots and lots of towns of about that size. 1500 was actually pretty big. Though that was 10-15 years ago. It's about 1000 people now.

Hmm...apparantly my hometown has a small population. It must have been that they were busing kids in from all over the county to my high school then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annapolis_Royal

Gonmun on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    syndalis wrote: »
    want to pee while standing? use that weird thing.

Exactly. The world is my toilet.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    First time I got drunk I past out with my head in the kitchen sink in a pool of vomit and dirty dishes

since I'd vomited all over myself I did this wearing only a pair of tighty whities

hahaha

my friend drove me home after another party when I was young and drunk

I puked all over the side of his car

and then when we got home, I spent :20 puking in my front yard

until my dad came out in his underwear to tell me to get inside

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hey Hakks.

51Ya54rO1QL._AA280_.jpg

oh cool

you know I just remembered

I also like Doctor Who!

I should write that

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    so you carry around something you've peed in all the time?

nexuscrawler on
This discussion has been closed.