As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Moses 2009

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    TeeMan productions in association with UEAKcrash enterprises present...

THE GIFTENING 2: IN THA HOOD

PC180068.jpg
    I come back from a very hard, but rewarding and productive 8 days of work to find a package on the kitchen desk waiting for me :D

PC180069.jpg
    Sadly my faithful sidekick Stimpy is more excited about the brews I've brought home for tonight. You eeeediot!

PC180070.jpg
    Again, Stimpy is getting largely the wrong idea with what's going on here...

PC180058.jpg
    A great note from the awesome UEAKcrash wh... wait a second

PC180059.jpg
    MOTHERFU..! You're very welcome, pickles :D

PC180061.jpg
    PC180062.jpg
    Another bit of handmade goodness from Mrs UEAKcrash :) It's going right to the trinket bench

PC180063.jpg
    Someone's been a good stalker! Was just debating whether I should get this or not because I've just about powered through all the 2D Metroids and was considering Castlevania as I hadn't played any. Solid choice! Get out of it Stimpy, SHOO SHOO!!

PC180064.jpg
    PC180065.jpg
    Oh its going to be a METAL Christmas alright! Even more so with this hand-picked double CD collection. You have Obscura on this, you have opened my bleak, blackened, metal heart and let the light shine through <3
    Nice artwork too :)

PC180066.jpg
    All the gifts together :) Oh... wha... what are you doing with that knife, Stimpy? I was only kidding before, you can, wait stop... don't come any closer, the gifts are yours, take them, TAKE THEM STIMPY NOOOOO

PC180067.jpg
    -FIN-

Add this to the enormous THQ pack I was gifted earlier and this is probably the best series of gifts that I've received in a long time that weren't just flat-out asked from me. Thank you once again so very much! :D

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    All this puppy love is too much awesome. I just got a call last night that my beloved golden retriever, George, has cancer and won't make it much further than the holidays.

It really means a lot to come in here to see some really joyful people though, for once during the season, while my co-workers hate the Christmas time simply because they have to shop. Their hearts must have shrunk some time ago. :(

<3 you guys!

EDIT: and Teeman, that is one badass Santa right there.

Icemopper on
  • Options
    Death Cab For AlbieDeath Cab For Albie Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    TeeMan wrote: »

PC180068.jpg
    I come back from a very hard, but rewarding and productive 8 days of work to find a package on the kitchen desk waiting for me :D

PC180069.jpg
    Sadly my faithful sidekick Stimpy is more excited about the brews I've brought home for tonight. You eeeediot!

PC180070.jpg

PC180058.jpg

PC180059.jpg

PC180061.jpg
    PC180062.jpg
    Another bit of handmade goodness from Mrs UEAKcrash :) It's going right to the trinket bench

PC180063.jpg
    Someone's been a good stalker! Was just debating whether I should get this or not because I've just about powered through all the 2D Metroids and was considering Castlevania as I hadn't played any. Solid choice! Get out of it Stimpy, SHOO SHOO!!

PC180064.jpg
    PC180065.jpg
    Oh its going to be a METAL Christmas alright! Even more so with this hand-picked double CD collection. You have Obscura on this, you have opened my bleak, blackened, metal heart and let the light shine through <3

PC180066.jpg
    All the gifts together :) Oh... wha... what are you doing with that knife, Stimpy? I was only kidding before, you can, wait stop... don't come any closer, the gifts are yours, take them, TAKE THEM STIMPY NOOOOO

PC180067.jpg
    -FIN-

Add this to the enormous THQ pack I was gifted earlier and this is probably the best series of gifts that I've received in a long time that weren't just flat-out asked from me. Thank you once again so very much! :D

Small correction, that's Toki, not Pickles :)

Death Cab For Albie on
    ...we made it cool to wear medallions and say hotep...
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Bursar wrote: »
    Ah, I know I've been teasing my Santa mightily all day with the promise of imminent images, but the time has come to finally reveal what came today!
    My Presssssentssss!
    CIMG0162.jpg
    Lacking a cat or any domesticated Earth creature, I employed one of our neighbors from the border worlds to take a stab at posing for my picture. Here he is now!

CIMG0163.jpg
    They're more intelligent than they seem. I loaned him my DS and let him play Scribblenauts for a while, then asked him to turn its newfound reasoning ability towards opening this gift.

CIMG0173.jpg
    Like most new players, he went for the most direct answer.

First, a letter! On Santa stationery!
    CIMG0164.jpg
    Bursar,
    First of all, Merry Christmas! I am your Secret Santa and I hope that this box has arrived to you full of cheer! You definitely didn't give me too many hints and most of your social connections are pretty locked down to friends, but I was still able to find out a few things about you and I tried to match up with stuff that you would enjoy. I suggest looking through the box first unless you want to read this and find out what you are getting then look back in the box.
    Well, this is a metric assload of holiday cheer and no mistake, so I'll quote the relevant portions with each gift.

CIMG0166.jpg
    I have a piece of gaming history that perhaps you would enjoy. I have included the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Pocketwatch! It works, has a semi-new battery (I replaced it a little while ago anticipating the Secret Santa), and should be a nice item to go along with whatever gaming articles you already collect.
    Holy crap! This is amazing. I honestly remember seeing this in those Nintendo Power catalogs from years and years and years ago. I've got one of the Triforce bracelets that will go with this like coffee and cream. The leather pouch is in perfect condition, and I'm going to make it a point to wear this tomorrow and be an insufferable bastard checking my pocketwatch all the time like some Victorian gennel'min. Sweet!

(Imagine a picture of an XBOX Live points card here!)
    I ended up looking at your Xbox Live gamertag to find out what games you have played, and I noticed that while you have played and beaten PA's Episode 1, you have not played Episode 2. Inside you will find some Xbox Live Point that I suggest would be put to good use for Episode 2, however, if there's another game you'd rather have, then that's fine too.
    There's never an excuse to not have more Points! Excellent...

CIMG0169.jpg
    You mentioned in your "Likes" area of the Secret Santa info that you like weaponry. I had planned to buy some things from ThinkGeek, included the build your own catapult when I saw that LEGO now has an orc catapult set! Who doesn't like LEGO? So I've included that which may be used in any cube warfare that may occur at the office. Speaking of the office, I think everyone needs some holiday cheer on their desk, and there is also a LEGO Christmas Tree contained within.
    Despite it saying "Dwarves' Mine Defender," everyone knows that dwarves actually are just attacking from a stationary position. This is a rubber-band powered instrument of destruction that will fling little hard pieces of plastic (or whatever fits in there, I suppose) in any direction of my choosing. Plus, it comes with the manliest LEGO beard the world has ever seen! Those Gamorrean knock-offs don't stand a chance.

CIMG0170.jpg
    Last year, you enjoyed some fine eats from far away. These aren't necessarily as good as what you got last year, but I found them in my local grocery and they say they are imported from Germany. I can vouch for the Schogetten dark chocolate as I had to but one for myself and comsumed it quite quickly.
    Did I say coffee and cream a few paragraphs ago? Like some kind of psychic laser-guided shark, my Santa found my weakpoints and attacked them for massive deliciousness.

CIMG0171.jpg
    Lastly, I was able to participate in the Windows 7 launch parties and got some nice stuff to share out. Since my party was rather small with a few friends, I have provided you a neat bag as well as a puzzle to keep you busy when you are bored. It's not the most complex puzzle, but still pretty neat since I don't think many operating systems have puzzles made to celebrate their release.
    I may not know Windows, but I know the Great A'tuin when I see it! Even under all the hippie drawings on top of it, that's Discworld right there! A fantastic personalized tie-in.

Here's a pic of the loot all together, along with our intrepid headcrab Scribblenaut:
    CIMG0167.jpg

And so, I have to give super thanks to my Secret Santa, ArcSyn! I think the circle is complete now... If I remember correctly, you were actually my Santee the very first year I participated in the G&T SS festivities. Funny how it all comes together. Thanks again, and Merry Wookie Life Day!

WOO! It was funny when on Wednesday you mentioned a coworker next to you got a secret santa package, and I knew yours would be arriving the next day. It was torture knowing you had it and then you had the holiday party. :D

Glad you like it and enjoy!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009

PC180068.jpg

PC180069.jpg

PC180070.jpg

PC180058.jpg

PC180059.jpg

PC180061.jpg
    PC180062.jpg

PC180063.jpg

PC180064.jpg
    PC180065.jpg

PC180066.jpg

PC180067.jpg
    -FIN-

Small correction, that's Toki, not Pickles :)

Ah its a small inside joke ;)

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

PC180068.jpg

PC180069.jpg

PC180070.jpg

PC180058.jpg

PC180059.jpg

PC180061.jpg
    PC180062.jpg

PC180063.jpg

PC180064.jpg
    PC180065.jpg

PC180066.jpg

PC180067.jpg
    -FIN-

Woohoo! Glad it got there. I was flipping my shit thinking it got lost or something, but then you posted that you were just getting back home. Glad you like it all! Hopefully the metal rocks your face off or something.

Also I was laughing my ass off when you hatted me. Also that it turned out my proxy to you (you know, before I said screw it and just proxied for myself) was my santa.

Merry Christmas, Motherfuckers!

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Also, I should mention that you got me into Biomechanical so far. Still working on that list of yours.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oh, sorry to multi post here, but here's the track listings of the CD's for those interested in such things:

Disc A:

1. Tempting Time - Animals As Leaders
    2. Thoroughly At Home - Animals As Leaders
    3. Cafo - Animals As Leaders
    4. 300 Percent Density - Candiria
    5. The Psycomantum Litany - Theory In Practice
    6. Concealing Fate Part 1 - TesseracT
    7. April Song - TesseracT
    8. Sunrise - TesseracT (These three songs actually make up the demo they put out awhile back. They've only released on other song as far as I know)
    9. The Anticosmic Overload - Obscura
    10. Noospheres - Obscura
    11. Flogging the Horses - Sikth
    12. Skies of Millenium Night - Sikth
    13. The Stillborn One - Necrophagist
    14. Fermental Offal Discharge - Necrophagist (The guitarist and drummer of this band moved on to Obscura)
    15. Biomechanic I - Spaced Out

Disc B:

1. The Serpentine Offering - Dimmu Borgir
    2. Bloodlines - Dethklok
    3. Murmaider - Dethklok
    4. Laser Cannon Deth Sentence - Dethklok (the 'Klok had to be done)
    5. Blood and Thunder - Mastodon
    6. Colony of Birchmen - Mastodon
    7. Crack the Skye - Mastodon
    8. Bleed - Meshuggah
    9. I - Meshuggah (a 21 minute song that was the entirety of an EP they put out awhile back. In fact, I'm going to listen to this one now.)
    10. Ghost Reveries - Opeth
    11. Damnation - Opeth (To end on a lighter note, musically anyway.)

Let me know what you think of the songs though, TeeMan. Once you trudge through them, that is.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh man, cigars!? That's just pure Christmas win right there.

Cigars with umlauts on the package, dude.

That's pure metal Christmas win.

slacktron on
    slacktron_zombie_fighter_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    slacktron wrote: »
    Oh man, cigars!? That's just pure Christmas win right there.

Cigars with umlauts on the package, dude.

That's pure metal Christmas win.

Umlauts have gotten a bad rap lately, what with Bruetal Legend sounding incredibly un-Brutal as a result of them, I see that a good bit of hot, cigar, umlaut smoking action will sort that out.

As a homage to the metal being presented in this thread, I give the greatest metal video ever produced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPbYdo-l-Vc

Just watch up to the 00:17:50 moment, that's all there is to say

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Ahahaha. Dramatic guitarist.
    Dun dun duuuun.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Such a great thread this year, I'm excited or everyone, cant wait untill I get my gift and my santee gets theirs. :D

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    UEAKCrash wrote: »
    Ahahaha. Dramatic guitarist.
    Dun dun duuuun.
    e3.jpg

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Icemopper wrote: »
    All this puppy love is too much awesome. I just got a call last night that my beloved golden retriever, George, has cancer and won't make it much further than the holidays.

:(

Every time I read something like this I have to go pick my cats up for a bit. Or play with them, lest my package inspectors get angsty about being picked up without giving me permission first. Very sorry to hear about your dog, Icemopper.

Ketar on
  • Options
    dantreedantree Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Cool, my santee should get his gift today, I hope to have his confirmation when I get home!

edit, top paged, I am sure this was posted, maybe you missed it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIzPF3BfpQ

dantree on
    psn: dantree
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Heh. Ding dong.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So I got part 2 of my Secret Santa gift earlier this week but since I've been so busy with finals I haven't had time to open it up and take pics. But now I do have time.
    IMG_3626.jpg
    Yay I've been gifted by a mummy!

IMG_3623.jpg
    After careful inspection, Rehgar's threat level has gone from "excited" to "Open the damn thing already!"

IMG_3627.jpg
    After tearing away the brown paper wrapping, bubble wrap is revealed. I can't wait!

After tearing that away it's revealed to be a painting of...
    IMG_3630-1.jpg
    :shock: ....

One of the most iconic scenes from my favorite game ever. That is some quality stalking Ms P. My hat's off to you. I am so getting this framed and put up on my wall.

IMG_3628.jpg
    Rehgar doesn't want you to see him cry.

Holy smokes! Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I love that scene too, that's a good picture.

urahonky on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh hell that is so awesome.

One can also look at the G&T Secret Santa as entering a lottery to see which lucky contestant gets LewieP's Mummy as a Santa, but still with pretty great consolation prizes.

Schide on
  • Options
    Lightor216Lightor216 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Just received my gift! Pictures as soon as I return from a final exam!

Lightor216 on
  • Options
    WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Wow Mrs. P, that's just amazing, to say that you have phenomenal skills would be an insult to you!

Just wow, thumbs up to say the least!

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh man, that's fantastic. <3 that game.

SANTEE POST PICTURES OF YOUR PRESENT.

I didn't get anything yet. So i'll either get an email in 2 hours saying I have a package, or on monday I'll get one and swing by before I head home for break. We shall see!

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    How did she know that was a game he liked?

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sure beats a PS3.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    LouieLouie Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    gift images. Apologies for poor formatting as I'm on my phone. I also apologise for poor photos as I opened said gift at 4 am after drinking for about 12 hours. Awesome night ending with gift of comics. Thank you Santa whoever you are.
    b3123b3a.jpg
    6e48b18b.jpg
    136101b9.jpg
    8d581743.jpg
    18c55287.jpg

Louie on
    camo_sig.png
    Twitter - discolouie PSN - Loupa Steam - Loupa
  • Options
    ZarcathZarcath Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Lost wrote: »
    Gift Get!

(this camera sucks and these images are rather large.)

So I have finally gotten home after a billion fucking exams and a nice six hour drive and I'm greeted by 8 packages on my desk.

I think to my self, "Self, how many gifts did I order for other people?"
    Myself answers, "Why, I do believe you only ordered seven."
    I ask myself again, "Self, how could it come to be that I have eight boxes when I only ordered seven?"
    Myself answers, "Obviously one was ordered by someone other then one of us."

Myself is so smart, that is why I keep myself around.

Carefully sorting through the packages, I manage to figure out which ones are things I ordered for friends, and which one is my present.

Because I am super-cautious I ask myself if I should open it.
    Myself replies, "Let something expendable mess with it first, lest it should explode and kill you and I both."
    DSCN1152.jpg
    Why do I keep you around...

Well this won't do, the dog refuses to do it's job. Something about wanted better medical coverage.
    Who knows. All I know is I'm not touching that package till I know it won't explode.
    Lucky for me, I have a couple of friends that I am going to be giving to a friend for Christmas that were opened in one of those other seven non-secret-santa-fun-boxes.

DSCN1153.jpg
    My trusty friends, red blood cell and white blood cell!

Hey, If it is safe enough for my blood it is safe enough for me.
    Let's dive in.

DSCN1160.jpg
    I have never heard of this

A quick google shows me this.
    John Adams is a 2008 American television miniseries, chronicling most of President John Adams's political life and his role in the founding of the United States. The role of John Adams is played by Paul Giamatti. It was directed by Tom Hooper. Kirk Ellis wrote the screenplay based on the book John Adams by David McCullough. The biopic of John Adams and the story of the first fifty years of the United States was broadcast in seven parts by HBO between March 16 and April 20, 2008. John Adams received generally positive reviews, and many prestigious awards. As of 2009[update], the show has won more Emmy awards, thirteen, than any other miniseries, and four Golden Globe awards.

WELL THEN.
    Despite never hearing of this (my family has never gotten HBO and the dorms certainly do not get it) my interest in piqued. I will watch this very soon (And winter break just started so woo no class for a month!)

My only complaint is that the ONLY thing I have to go on to thank this person currently is their real name! Please, secret shadow ninja santa assassin person. Come out of the darkness and accept all the praise you deserve!

TL;DR
    My secret santa got me John Adams the HBO miniseries on DVD and I am super stoaked to learn about our second president and to thank my santa so he better step up and tell me who he is.
    Or I'll kill him.
    With love.

Sorry, it was from me. I was totally absorbed into making witty text that I forgot to add my screen name. I was only able to twitter stalk you and you seemed like the intellectual type (pffffhpt). Also seeing as you're from VA, it might have some sort of local relevance. I don't know. History and all that. Word.

ALSO TO MY SECRET SANTA - The address I gave you was my work address and I flew back home for xmas. I got an email saying I had a package in the mail room, I can only assume it's from you. I won't get back until Jan 3 so I can't get my grubby hands all over it. Sorry!

Zarcath on
  • Options
    Pixel BluePixel Blue Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Amazing painting! And zillions of comics. Yay, G&T, yay.

My poor santee won't get his gift until Christmas day, I think. :( I am a bad Santa.

Pixel Blue on
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Louie wrote: »
    gift images. Apologies for poor formatting as I'm on my phone. I also apologise for poor photos as I opened said gift at 4 am after drinking for about 12 hours. Awesome night ending with gift of comics. Thank you Santa whoever you are.
    b3123b3a.jpg
    6e48b18b.jpg
    136101b9.jpg
    8d581743.jpg
    18c55287.jpg

I'll say a big thank you to whoever Louie's santa is as well because I will spend some time reading these comics instead of revising over the next couple of weeks :^:

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Easy peasey, I've leant to internet stalk. See how you guys have corrupted me!

Thank you for all the lovely comments, folks!

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

Easy peasey, I've leant to internet stalk. See how you guys have corrupted me!

Thank you for all the lovely comments, folks!

Yeah, through the years I've commented many times how it was my favorite game.

Anyway, I'll post pics when I get the ? block on the ceiling and the painting framed and hung on the wall.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dear Mrs. P

How much would it cost to commission everything ever?

Sincerely,
    Jaef

JAEF on
  • Options
    SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    jaef to send his santee a painting of a PS3

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    SoaL wrote: »

He could always send me a painting of a PS3 followed by a painting of Nelson going HAW HAW! :cry:

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    No gift get. Well gift get from other people (family pfft) and my wife is apparently ordering the internet one small package at a time but nothing for moi. I'll just open up another day on the advent calendar.

*creak*

Aww a mousey in a little present box!

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    TheOtherHorsemanTheOtherHorseman Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Ceci n'est pas une PS3

TheOtherHorseman on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Still have no clue who my santa is. :(

And Redfield: since I don't drink, not likely. :P
    Two Blu-Ray Movies! I used to Drift back in Australia for fun, so Tokyo Drift is a bit of a guilty pleasure. It's pretty much Car Porn - no need for quality acting or a decent storyline. As for Blood Diamond - I'd heard many good things about it and have had a teensy mancrush on DiCaprio since Catch Me If You Can, so these both will certainly be put to good use!

Tokyo Drift is the only F&F movie I think is good, but Initial D's live action movie is still much better. (Seriously)

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    jaef to send his santee a Blu Ray of Mrs. P doing a painting of a PS3

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    TheScrupleTheScruple The Oldest of BridgesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I think I was attempted to be gifted today. Despite being home all day, when I went out for lunch, I found the dreaded FedEx door tag. Never rang the bell or called or anything. I'm off til xmas, so I'll leave a note and hopefully they'll bother to ring the bell next time. I hate this town for deliveries. :\

TheScruple on
    All prairie dogs just want to be heroes
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Still have no clue who my santa is. :(

And Redfield: since I don't drink, not likely. :P
    Two Blu-Ray Movies! I used to Drift back in Australia for fun, so Tokyo Drift is a bit of a guilty pleasure. It's pretty much Car Porn - no need for quality acting or a decent storyline. As for Blood Diamond - I'd heard many good things about it and have had a teensy mancrush on DiCaprio since Catch Me If You Can, so these both will certainly be put to good use!

Tokyo Drift is the only F&F movie I think is good, but Initial D's live action movie is still much better. (Seriously)

Wait, what? I caught some Initial D anime on some anime network channel that Comcast had a few years back but could never find anything online. They did a live action movie?! If it's anything like what I saw in the anime, I want to see this.

Is it English sub?

edit: Wiki tells me that I was watching First Stage years ago. Are the rest as good as the first? I may have to find it on DVD somewhere.

edit edit: Apparently I have seen some of the Second Stage as well.. But I remember it getting pulled from OnDemand shortly after that.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    JAEF wrote: »
    Dear Mrs. P

How much would it cost to commission everything ever?

Sincerely,
    Jaef

Lots and lots and lots and lots, or, maybe when I retire and have nothing better to do, I'll paint everything ever!

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."