As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rant thread

• Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The question is whether or not one enjoys giving oral sex

How does your county stack up?

legend.png
    1.jpg

Incidentally, that one dark spot in southeast Iowa is exactly where I live. 50% of my city's population is under 24 (30% is 18-24), so I guess that makes sense that there'd be a lot of oral sexing.

Contemplate this while I sleep

Drew-B on
  • Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    drew that dog terrifies me

do you have a chart of counties based on who is terified by that dog's eyes

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    All I know is the second spoiler within the first spoiler is amazing

Drew-B on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Southern California appears to be Dick Suckin Central

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    ScrumScrum __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    I thought red meant less dick-sucking.

Scrum on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    it does but I misunderstood it at first too.

I shouldve studied the oral sex chart for longer

...although i guess "don't like it" and "dont do it" aren't the same thing

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    i retract my statement

Southern California is a shining example of moral standards

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    california hates sucking dicks?

i beg to differ

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rane begins his one-man counter study

One man with a mission.. and a dick

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Okay, so I really shouldn't be allowed near money when I'm high. I bought caffeine pills for whatever reason, took them, and they didn't kick in till like an hour ago and now I'm super energetic at four fucking am.

Scrum on
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Scrum wrote: »
    Okay, so I really shouldn't be allowed near money when I'm high. I bought caffeine pills for whatever reason, took them, and they didn't kick in till like an hour ago and now I'm super energetic at four fucking am.

I, too, have bought shit I didn't need while high

My solution is to buy so much weed that I don't have money for anything else, and on the offchance that I do have money left over, I buy food and drinks to quench the cottonmouth and kill the munchies

the Professor on
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Nechriah wrote: »
    It was an informal invite, we were at a party and I was saying something about "Oh your wedding is going to be fantastic, you'll have to show us the video sometime afterwards"

And she was all "Dude, you're coming to the wedding. Didn't I tell you?"

No, she did not. But I guess that explains the 'not invited to the reception' thing.

Doesn't change the fact I'm disappointed about the fact I will not be there.

this makes me curious. do they expect a wedding present from you and the others not invited to their reception? because i always took it as a give-and-take sort of thing. they feed you, and usually provide drinks of some sort, music, dancing and a good time is had, and you buy them a nice wedding present.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    okay you can't have someone at the wedding and not invite them to the reception

you just can't do that

Raneados on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I thought you got people wedding presents to celebrate them getting married, not so they would owe you one (1) reception.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I thought you got people wedding presents to celebrate them getting married, not so they would owe you one (1) reception.

if a kid doesn't invite you to his birthday party do you get him a present

answer: fuck no

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

My solution is to buy so much weed that I don't have money for anything else, and on the offchance that I do have money left over, I buy food and drinks to quench the cottonmouth and kill the munchies

I think the logic went: Problem--I want to work out, but I am high
    Solution--buy caffeine pills and do both?!
    Actual Result--Sleepy for four hours but unable to sleep

Scrum on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    NotACrook wrote: »

and i thought that you invited people to the wedding/reception to have a good time and share the occasion with them, not save money by not inviting them to the reception and still expect a present.

i have known people who do this sort of thing trying to grab presents from people, but they don't want to actually have a celebration with the people they are asking things of at least.

it seems very mean and petty to invite someone to the wedding, accept a present, and not invite them to the reception.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010

I think the logic went: Problem--I want to work out, but I am high
    Solution--buy caffeine pills and do both?!
    Actual Result--Sleepy for four hours but unable to sleep

I feel sorry for you man, almost as sorry as I feel for myself

I smoked reggies and now have a mean-ass reggie headache

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i have never heard of a reggie headache

i assume reggies = regs

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    i have never heard of a reggie headache

i assume reggies = regs

yes

that's what my friends call the dull pounding headache you get after smoking regs or mids

it is hitting me full force right now D:

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i have never gotten that and i smoked 99% mids/regs

i have seriously never even heard of such a thing

from anyone

on the internet, in person, anywhere

buy someone else's weed
    because yours might have rat poison in it?

Raneados on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys, what kind of gift should I bring to a baby shower?

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    baby shampoo so the baby can do its hair.

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i have never gotten that and i smoked 99% mids/regs

i have seriously never even heard of such a thing

from anyone

on the internet, in person, anywhere

buy someone else's weed
    because yours might have rat poison in it?

I buy other weed and it doesn't give me headaches but the reggies are cheap and have very little seedage. it may have shit in it, but my dealer smokes his stash errday so...

good advice, nonetheless

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Baby-Mouth sized rubber balls.

Scrum on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you don't bring a gift to a baby shower

when they open the door you raise your hands and forearms while keeping your elbows at your sides, then you flop your wrists around

you tilt you head back and slightly loll it to the right and scream "baby showerrrrrrr" in a really effeminate voice

you're welcome

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Hey guys, what kind of gift should I bring to a baby shower?

is she registered anyplace? generally you'd give things such as baby clothing, a baby bathtub, diapers, bottles, a baby monitor, general stuff that they will need plenty of while raising a baby.

it is best to try not to get doubles of some things though, like bathtubs and baby monitors, so maybe just put together a giftbox with some bottles, diapers, and an outfit or two.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Drew-B wrote: »

legend.png
    1.jpg

Incidentally, that one dark spot in southeast Iowa is exactly where I live. 50% of my city's population is under 24 (30% is 18-24), so I guess that makes sense that there'd be a lot of oral sexing.

Man how can you not enjoy it? It must be vastly different for Germany I guess, because every girl I know enjoyed it

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010

legend.png
    1.jpg

Man how can you not enjoy it? It must be vastly different for Germany I guess, because every girl I know enjoyed it

giving not getting

it might surprise you to know that a lot of girls do not like giving BJs

Raneados on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    you don't bring a gift to a baby shower

when they open the door you raise your hands and forearms while keeping your elbows at your sides, then you flop your wrists around

you tilt you head back and slightly loll it to the right and scream "baby showerrrrrrr" in a really effeminate voice

you're welcome

So I just have to act natural, got it.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jigrah you are straight as hell

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

snip

counts for guys too, there are dudes all 'icky'

also: some of the girls may have been acting as though they enjoyed giving oral because they know a guy loves when a girl seems eager to swallow his dong, and they liked seeing you happy. (not saying they all did, some people love nibbling knob)

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010

legend.png
    1.jpg

giving not getting

Funny, because all of my homosexual male friends speak volumes on their enjoyment of turgid man-meat filling their mouths with their flavor, throbbing delicately upon one's tongue, the musky aroma teasing one's nose

they elaborate lovingly on the joy of one's mouth being filled with creamy seed

they must know something these girls don't

the Professor on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Don't forget the chart isn't just women's answers

A lot of the red could be down to dudes too

Well hey I am way, way too late

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, Jigrah you strike me as the type to really like mudding your truck and spewin' hate, if ya know what I mean.

Scrum on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, Jigrah you strike me as the type to really like mudding your truck and spewin' hate, if ya know what I mean.

that's not mud

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hehe, spewing and mudding.

Scrum on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i could have sworn that post said "girls"

>:|

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hehe, spewing and mudding.

my dick's hard already!

the Professor on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

legend.png
    1.jpg

giving not getting

I was talking about girls giving! There has never been one instance where I really even had to ask about it or something, it was always part of the normal foreplay or after-sex cuddling

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.