Options

[NHL 10] CHL Mode rumored to be in NHL 11; Finish the damn season

• Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey Wild, get online, I have some free time!

chuck steak on
  • Options
    puffycowpuffycow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Damn. Go Habs!

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hermin wrote: »
    I will be on tonight to play games if anyone I need to play is around! I will get on around 9-10pm est. I have to finish working on the shed and I am not sure what time I will be back. (except for CCF if I get kicked out he doesnt get to beat the shit out of me!)

I will be leaving work at 11pm. I will be ready to play at like 1130-12 if you can. You are my last game you whore.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    OrmussOrmuss Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I shall pop in a little after 10 to hopefully do our games!

Ormuss on
  • Options
    WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey Wild, get online, I have some free time!

Sorry dude, I don't get home from work till at least 6 and I just got back after softball practice now lol.

Any chance you have any time later?

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I don't know if I'll be on tonight. I am really out of it. I'll probably watch Ultimate Fighter and then go to bed.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    CCF23CCF23 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Buber, I must say, I've never been a Habs fan but god damn. That's a nice upset.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hey Steak, sorry man I promised my friend I'd play R6 with him otherwise I would have played.

Do you have a time soon when you get on? I can move my schedule, I have a soccer game at 745 tomorrow that I can be home from at 930

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I spoke too soon LOL

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Jaroslav Halak is a god in Montreal now.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That game gave me a heart attack and I didn't give a shit about the series.

EDIT:

So I accidentally napped through the 2nd period of that game so I am pretty wired now. I will step/kill zombies at 11pm EST if anyone wants to.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    remlap13remlap13 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'll have time for a playoff picture in a couple days. Exams right now. Blah.

remlap13 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    puffycow wrote: »

EDIT:

So I accidentally napped through the 2nd period of that game so I am pretty wired now. I will step/kill zombies at 11pm EST if anyone wants to.

Don't leave. I'll be on very soon.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Fuck you, Conscript.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    Hey AshtrayHey Ashtray Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey Ashtray on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    CCF23 wrote: »

EDIT:

Don't leave. I'll be on very soon.

Haha. I got bored waiting for a response so I just watched South Park and Ugly Americans instead.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'll sign on tonight to play games later (steppin', L4d2, Splinter Cell, whatever) but I'll be gone the next three days. Me and Cody are going on a romantic getaway :D

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'll sign on tonight to play games later (steppin', L4d2, Splinter Cell, whatever) but I'll be gone the next three days. Me and Cody are going on a romantic getaway :D

Gonna go to Vegas and watch crappy girl-rock.

For shame.

remlap13 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Pfft, Vegas. Just Atlantic City... poor man's Vegas.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    No one likes the Black Keys. Stop posting them.

remlap13 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Frank is more than The Black Keys (who are awesome too fuck you).

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I wasn't terribly found of the music but I couldn't stop watching the dinosaur who is named after me.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Anyone know how to make gifs? I want a gif of the end of the 2nd vid where Frank is rubbing his hands together.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    OrmussOrmuss Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hermin, we somehow missed each other last night, obviously...any chance you're going to be on tonight?

Ormuss on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    StandingsSeasonV-4.gif

Guys. 12 games left. Can you feel it? We're so so so so so so so close now. 9 of the 12 involved OxdeLeon. Ox. I'll say this now. If we get to the point where you are the ONLY person left to play, and you still have more than say, 2-3 games left, I'm gonna have to boot you. This shit has to get finished up like, yesterday.

Everyone post on here who they still have to play and I'll make a schedule of games left. Well. Actually. Which 3 games that don't involve Ox need to be played? Get those finished. Now.

Also. CCF. Wtf guy. Your on your Xbox ALL the time, and you still have 4 of the 12 games left? Jesus-fucking-Christ man. If your on at the same time as someone you need to play again, and you refuse to play them, I'll boot you so hard.

remlap13 on
  • Options
    RockethaniaRockethania Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey is Oxdeleon gonna play his games? I want to finish this season sometime while I'm still young enough to play video games.

Rockethania on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Rocket, who is your final game against?

remlap13 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Oxdeleon

Rockethania on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    CFF, play your games, I don't want to face Pondash in the 1st round.

Rockethania on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Alright. So like I said in my other post, who needs to play someone OTHER than Ox?

remlap13 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Also. CCF. Wtf guy. Your on your Xbox ALL the time, and you still have 4 of the 12 games left? Jesus-fucking-Christ man. If your on at the same time as someone you need to play again, and you refuse to play them, I'll boot you so hard.

Whenever Oc is on I can't plug into my modem, and I can't play him unless I can. I'll clear it with the fam that I'm going to need to jack the internet for a half hour one day here to get those done.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'll be on all day Saturday except for when the Canucks game is on. I want to get my games done.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I expect me to be in the playoffs when I get back to my place on Sunday.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Options
    JdubrxJdubrx Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'll be on all day Saturday except for when the Canucks game is on. I want to get my games done.

I will be around all day Saturday as well except for when the Canucks play. Want to do it before the game?

GO CANUCKS GO!

Jdubrx on
    xBox Live Gamer Tag: Johnny Oculus
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The Steaker and I are efforting! It's tough with the baby and all ... Again dude, you tell me a time and I'll do what I can to get on and finish up.

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Fuck me, problem ... Came back after my soccer game and my router won't power on now. Absolutely no idea why. I have to call Verizon tomorrow, but until I get a new one I'm outta commission.

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Jdubrx wrote: »

I will be around all day Saturday as well except for when the Canucks play. Want to do it before the game?

GO CANUCKS GO!

I should be good to go then as long as I can hijack the internet for a half hour.

Aim for the 2:30-3:00 Pacific time-ish?

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • Options
    JdubrxJdubrx Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Jdubrx wrote: »

GO CANUCKS GO!

I should be good to go then as long as I can hijack the internet for a half hour.

Aim for the 2:30-3:00 Pacific time-ish?

Works for me.

Jdubrx on
    xBox Live Gamer Tag: Johnny Oculus
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Fuck me, problem ... Came back after my soccer game and my router won't power on now. Absolutely no idea why. I have to call Verizon tomorrow, but until I get a new one I'm outta commission.

It's all good, we won't boot you. I need revenge for you defeating me in regulation. I gave you your first regulation loss, right?

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.