Options

Good bad films.

• Options
    OmegaTofuNinjaOmegaTofuNinja Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I never saw The Postman.

I want to though. Rane let's watch it.

OmegaTofuNinja on
    Facebook Wii: 7912 0299 8667 6601 I tweet sometimes Poetry?!
  • Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Lady in the Water was pretty shitty, although I love Paul Giamatti and the music was really good

DrIanMalcolm on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I never saw The Postman.

who are you?

Raneados on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Artreus wrote: »
    Oh, also. When I was in Japan I was watching the telly and a commercial for this amazing looking movie came on. Pretty much, a bunch of modern Japanese Self Defense Force people got teleported back to Medieval Japan. Enter fights with tanks vs horse archers, helicopters vs samurai, etc. the best part is. I think the modern people eventually lose. (never got to see the actual movie though, no idea what it was called either)
    1168669392897.jpg

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    The book The Postman was based on was pretty decent stuff compared to the movie. It had like genetically engineered super-soldiers and a mystical indian dude and more violence and no Kevin Costner.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    If that means it doesn't have Tom Petty in it, I'm not reading.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    If that means it doesn't have Tom Petty in it, I'm not reading.

:^:

mrpaku on
  • Options
    OmegaTofuNinjaOmegaTofuNinja Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    I never saw The Postman.

who are you?

Just some random guy.

OmegaTofuNinja on
    Facebook Wii: 7912 0299 8667 6601 I tweet sometimes Poetry?!
  • Options
    skinny87skinny87 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Why is it that Chris Tucker gets more effeminate with every Rush Hour Film he does?

skinny87 on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    skinny87 wrote: »
    Why is it that Chris Tucker gets more effeminate with every Rush Hour Film he does?

Did you see The Fifth Element?

SUPERGREEN

Shorty on
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Artreus wrote: »
    Oh, also. When I was in Japan I was watching the telly and a commercial for this amazing looking movie came on. Pretty much, a bunch of modern Japanese Self Defense Force people got teleported back to Medieval Japan. Enter fights with tanks vs horse archers, helicopters vs samurai, etc. the best part is. I think the modern people eventually lose. (never got to see the actual movie though, no idea what it was called either)
    1168669392897.jpg

Okay now how the shit did you find that? Srsly, I had no idea what the name was. And I doubt googling "tanks fighting horse archers in Japan" would really work.. wait a sec.. *tries it*... No. It did not work.

Also this "book" thing intrigues me. Tell me more. (about postman)

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I've had that image sitting on my hard drive for five months probably and I never dreamed that it actually belonged to anything. It was just coincidence that you brought up the movie.

Check out wikipedia if you're interested in The Postman. That's where I read up on it. It's a trilogy if I recall correctly.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I don't feel like going through 14 pages, did someone mention the original Fantastic Four movie?

Seriously, it's awesome.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shorty wrote: »

SUPERGREEN

I find it funny that his 100% gayest roll is the one where he gets the most pussy.

Transporter on
  • Options
    GefahrMausGefahrMaus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Surf Nazis Must Die is fuckin golden. i love that movie

I cant believe none of you mentioned Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. That movie is glorious as are the sequles, Rent them revel in George Clooneys shame.

The Stuff.....a horror movie abount killer soft serve ice cream...yeah..

my favorite good bad movie is Brotherhood of the Wolf.... its so bad yet glorious at the same time and it has the Chairman from Iron Chef America as a American Indian Ninja....... i love it

GefahrMaus on
  • Options
    Eastern GlowEastern Glow Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    GefahrMaus wrote: »
    my favorite good bad movie is Brotherhood of the Wolf.... its so bad yet glorious at the same time and it has the Chairman from Iron Chef America as a American Indian Ninja....... i love it

I kept looking at that like wait a minute I've heard of this movie where have I heard of this movie then it dawned on me.

Le Pacte de Loups

What a terrible terrible french movie. It's like France in 1765 and theres a Canadian Indian and werewolves and wizards who are werewolves and Monica Belluchi is in there somewhere having sex with everyone.

What I'm saying is this is an awesome movie.

Eastern Glow on
  • Options
    GefahrMausGefahrMaus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

I kept looking at that like wait a minute I've heard of this movie where have I heard of this movie then it dawned on me.

Le Pacte de Loups

What a terrible terrible french movie. It's like France in 1765 and theres a Canadian Indian and werewolves and wizards who are werewolves and Monica Belluchi is in there somewhere having sex with everyone.

canadian, american whatever little brown man wearing fur and feathers.

but yes this movie is awsome

GefahrMaus on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    It's like France in 1765 and theres a Canadian Indian and werewolves and wizards who are werewolves and Monica Belluchi is in there somewhere having sex with everyone.

Well I'm sold.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I don't know if anyone mentioned Turkish Star Wars

but it's pretty fucking bad

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Van Helsing.

Also, maybe Kinsey. It's not that it's a bad film, but it's the only movie that I've ever seen that I won't watch again. Even Liam Neeson being in it won't make me watch it again

DrIanMalcolm on
  • Options
    Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    From Dusk 'Til Dawn fits the bill nicely, I think

Seta 3000 on
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Van Helsing.

Also, maybe Kinsey. It's not that it's a bad film, but it's the only movie that I've ever seen that I won't watch again. Even Liam Neeson being in it won't make me watch it again

Van Helsing just sucked, it wasn't good in any way.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Comahawk wrote: »
    Van Helsing.

Van Helsing just sucked, it wasn't good in any way.

spinny woosh woosh blades
    I've never seen it

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I saw the midnight show of Freddy vs. Jason
    It was weird cause there were not only horror fan geeks and punks
    but also their parents

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007

SUPERGREEN

I find it funny that his 100% gayest roll is the one where he gets the most pussy.

The Fifth Element has lessons to teach us about life. For instance: One should always ask about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.

Shorty on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Surf Nazis Must Die is fuckin golden. i love that movie

I cant believe none of you mentioned Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. That movie is glorious as are the sequles, Rent them revel in George Clooneys shame.

The Stuff.....a horror movie abount killer soft serve ice cream...yeah..

Return of the Killer Tomatoes is best for Product Placement montage.

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    ThreeFingerHoekThreeFingerHoek Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Samurais vs tank looks shopped. I can tell from some of the...

Seriously though, the guys in the foreground almost look like sprites from shogun:tw.

EDIT:
    moviebelowkr2.jpg

ThreeFingerHoek on
    badsig.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Le Pacte de Loups

That's not what the fucking movie is about at all you douchebag. It's a trained lion in metal and leather armor being used as a terror method to fight against the church. The indian is a mohawk that was the main guys blood brother whom he saved during the French/Indian wars. There were no wizards at all and you got to see Monica Bellucis tits. Also there were no werewolves at all.

Did you even fucking watch it at all?

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

SUPERGREEN

The Fifth Element has lessons to teach us about life. For instance: One should always ask about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.

also that LEELOO DALLAS MOOLTIPASS

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Le Pacte de Loups

That's not what the fucking movie is about at all you douchebag. It's a trained lion in metal and leather armor being used as a terror method to fight against the church. The indian is a mohawk that was the main guys blood brother whom he saved during the French/Indian wars. There were no wizards at all and you got to see Monica Bellucis tits. Also there were no werewolves at all.

Did you even fucking watch it at all?

I used at all 3 times

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    multipass.jpg

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So hot

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    she needs to eat several sandwiches

several

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    she has giant nipples

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    meh, she's hot

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    hey speaking of good bad films

seen the trailer for Resident Evil: Extinction?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/residentevilextinction/

GLORIOUS

Faricazy on
  • Options
    ShinobiShinobi Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Gone in 60 Seconds

National Treasure

Ghost Rider

I sense a trend.

Oh and The Rock

Shinobi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    what

dude

Gone in 60 Seconds wasn't bad at all.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Scanners
    The Fly 2
    Escape from LA
    Assault on Precinct 13 (the original one)
    Judge Dredd

Slagmire on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I thought gone in 60 was pretty bad

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg