As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OWW!! I'm SORRY!

2»

• Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    The Beer Spider is known to lay it's eggs in the foam of beer. this foam is inhaled and attatches to the mucus membranes of humans and after 1 week they hatch and fill the eye sockets with baby spiders.

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Oh god, yes I know. Everything beside this shit sister is my fault, and I take responsibility for it...

But my damned cat staying with this group of crazy retards? That's madness! She does not deserve to be left outside. She was scared as hell when I came home.

Madness?

070307_300movie_hmed_1p.hlarge.jpg

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Garthor on
  • Options
    totallymiketotallymike Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Isn't this the forum that loves cats and would hate to see an old, lovable creature be turned out into the cold of night?

I love cats but I love spite more

totallymike on
    I'd like to believe that there's a step between shitting out of your vagina and lawyers

totallym1ke.png
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Isn't this the forum that loves cats and would hate to see an old, lovable creature be turned out into the cold of night?

I love cats but I love spite more

I only love cats if they're cool and cats raised by retards are usually not cool.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ABLOO BLOO BLOO

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm going to rub one out and go to sleep. G'night internets.

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
This discussion has been closed.