Options

RADlands - Vector art all up ins

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lemme reiterate.

Current suggestions:
    • Incorporate willing souls into new equipment (to be completed at base)
    • Increase pull of hell (since souls end up here anyway, when not incorporated by BPs) to deny enemy resources
    • After war is over, Dusty would like Henry's assistance in sorting out the mixed signatures so, whether we put them to rest or set them free, they can at least be whole

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Stilts wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm really glad you're okay, Kro.

[The Day After Toronto][Ash] Stress 0% Special 5% Progress 50%
    [Traits] Uncanny Aim 21% [IN, sk], Friendly 20% [IN], Red Sun Intern 33% [sk], Outdoorsman 50% [SK], Craves Approval 10% [co]

"You did it?" Ash asks, incredulous. "You connected to the satellites?"

A smile spreads across her face. "Hahahaha! Yes! I'll admit, Mike, I've never been so happy to be proven wrong."

[The Day After Toronto] [Michael Tallon] Stress 0% Special 6%
    Traits: [Tech Control 46% (SK)][Amiable 25% (CL)][Envoy 30% (sk)][Cyborg 25%(AR, sk)][Excitable (co)]
    Equipment: [Robot Shell Armor ? (ar)] [.357 Handgun ? (vi)]

"I can appreciate that sentiment." Mike winces, and grabs his forehead. The mental effort was strenuous, though he feels he got better control of his skills. "Let's track down the others, and get the hell out of here."

Antimatter on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Okay I'm starting to feel like a real creep with this Korea thing.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [CRABBY] Stress 0% Special 1%
    [Agile 45% (DF)(AR)] [Vivacious 10% (in)] [Firefighter 10% (sk)] [Utilitarian 40% (SK)(IN)] [Reckless 10% (wk)]
    [Black Card 10% (sk)] [Augershot 10%? (VI?)(sk?)]

"so what to do then? their fate is something we should deal with afterwards, i agree, but what of now?" it clicks annoyingly. "it's clear enough we should crank up the drain rate. residence here is definitely preferable to the alternative!"

Pausing for a moment, it places its manipulator ont he smooth wall of the room. "but integration for equipment? that's what we're up against, how does that differentiate us? unless" it whirs, "unless we can give them more than incorporation. if we can get them a second chance."

"like me. or nolan."

"can we build them bodies?"

Squall on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [/2][Dusty Bhan] Spirit 4% Stress 25%
    Traits: [Mastermind 36% (SK)] [Resolute 25% (AR)] [Red Sun Artificer 40%(sk)] [RAD Wraith 22% (SK)(df)] [Eccentric 10% (hn)]
    Equipment: i]The Staff[/i [Black Lenses 10% (sk)]
    Injury: [Scattered 25% (hn)]

"An interesting suggestion. Have not considered artficial constructs. Unfortunately, significant number of dead. Would flood the earth. Any scenario that overcrowds planet needs to be headlined with finding space, first. Construction of bodies would also take large portion of time. Not immediately viable, but possible."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Pfff, the solution is simple!

Just get as many Freakers together as possible and have them Dickery a Dyson sphere into existence.

Easy, right?

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [/2][Kain] Stress 50% Special 3%
    Traits: [Athletic 40% (df)], [Tranquil 30% (ar)], [Battle Valet 43% (sk)(IN)(VI)], [Shattered Memory 24% (ar)], [Accessory 20% (co)]
    Equipment: [Carbosilicate Blades 30% (VI)][Kevlar vest 15% (AR)]

"Well then," Kain clears his throat, "Turning up the draw seems like the most prudent choice." Kain folds his arms behind his back. "I would however...." He pauses, "I think it best to refrain from turning the souls into weaponry."

Dux on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Okay I'm starting to feel like a real creep with this Korea thing.

Oh, Vis.

You were a real creep long before the Korea thing.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Dux wrote: »
    Traits: [Athletic 40% (df)], [Tranquil 30% (ar)], [Battle Valet 43% (sk)(IN)(VI)], [Shattered Memory 24% (ar)], [Accessory 20% (co)]

"Well then," Kain clears his throat, "Turning up the draw seems like the most prudent choice." Kain folds his arms behind his back. "I would however...." He pauses, "I think it best to refrain from turning the souls into weaponry."

Traits: [Mastermind 36% (SK)] [Resolute 25% (AR)] [Red Sun Artificer 40%(sk)] [RAD Wraith 22% (SK)(df)] [Eccentric 10% (hn)]

"They have been waiting for this. Volunteered. It is their duty. Can not make this more clear. Unless you have reason to not?"

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    [Agile 45% (DF)(AR)] [Vivacious 10% (in)] [Firefighter 10% (sk)] [Utilitarian 40% (SK)(IN)] [Reckless 10% (wk)]

"what of multiple signatures in the same body? you were in a similar situation, yes?

you haven't shed much light on it, but it seems an option if we're heavy on volunteers but low on supplies"

Squall on
  • Options
    CyenseCyense Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hello, everyone. How are you all today?

Cyense on
    anteater.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Dubh wrote: »

"They have been waiting for this. Volunteered. It is their duty. Can not make this more clear. Unless you have reason to not?"

Kain looks away from Dusty. "Duty or not..... It is.... hmmm." He pauses again. "It is not a pleasant existence, Sir." Kain sighs, "But if they truly feel compelled to go through with it then I suppose I can't stop them."

Dux on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Cyense wrote: »
    sick as HELL

Antimatter on
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Cyense wrote: »
    sick as HELL

Are you actually sick? Or are you just pulling some sick air on your skiboard

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    missed two days of school and a day of work, soooooo
    it's the skiboard

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Everyone in my general area is ill. Including me. Sucks

Cyense on
    anteater.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Dubh wrote: »

Kain looks away from Dusty. "Duty or not..... It is.... hmmm." He pauses again. "It is not a pleasant existence, Sir." Kain sighs, "But if they truly feel compelled to go through with it then I suppose I can't stop them."

"Experience more closely linked with mine directly after crash than your current one. You are something... different. Regardless of status of weapon or not, their experience remains the same. More concerned about you opinions on turning up Hell's... reception. Do not see any ethical problems with doing so. Need more input to be sure."

Dusty nods at Crabby. "As for supplies, can take pieces directly away from Hell, or fabricate own carbosilicate material. Will find a method that does not require human bodies."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Everyone stop having such terrible days, I am running out of hugs to give!
    I will never run out of hugs, c'mere you guys

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Toasters

Can you hug the sick away?

Cyense on
    anteater.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010

"I do not know if that is true, Sir.... but anyway. Turning up Hell's reception seems preferable to being used as resources by our enemy. It seems like a prudent choice."

Dux on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I will hug you til the sick jumps from you and on to me

Then you will be healthy and I will stay home and play videogames! Win/win!

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010

"I do know it is true. Until the siege of Raidercamp I could hear... Hrm. Henry? Cobalt? Opinions?"

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010

"If you say so, Sir."

Dux on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Also, just to be totally clear - Dusty only got permission from the three lights (each the signature of a freaker). The general populace of Hell is pretty much too out of it to actually offer any opinions.

It's kind of a "well, let's hope they don't take offense to this" sort of situation.

Also, the only thing that makes incorporated sort of painful normally is the constant streaming of MAIN's thoughts through the carbosilicate. It's like being caught in a fever dream with someone else's ideas constantly ripping through you. The incorporated signatures in Hell do not have MAIN's thoughts going through them - they're basically just heavily, heavily asleep. They do not "dream" so much as they do remember, but the effect is the same.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Also, just to be totally clear - Dusty only got permission from the three lights (each the signature of a freaker). The general populace of Hell is pretty much too out of it to actually offer any opinions.

It's kind of a "well, let's hope they don't take offense to this" sort of situation.

Also, the only thing that makes incorporated sort of painful normally is the constant streaming of MAIN's thoughts through the carbosilicate. It's like being caught in a fever dream with someone else's ideas constantly ripping through you. The incorporated signatures in Hell do not have MAIN's thoughts going through them - they're basically just heavily, heavily asleep. They do not "dream" so much as they do remember, but the effect is the same.

The particular words were "as much permission as can be obtained"

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    I will hug you til the sick jumps from you and on to me

Then you will be healthy and I will stay home and play videogames! Win/win!

Proceed.

Cyense on
    anteater.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    take all of my sinuses away please

Squall on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

It nods, "that might take care of the supply issue, but if we're talking millions it still wont be enough. what of combining multiple signatures in one body? thought you might have an opinion on that"

Squall on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

"Not a believer in that idea. Believe some... personal space necessary for sanity."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm not quite clear on what Dusty's asking my opinion on

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    turning up hell's draw

Squall on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Turning up Hell's draw?

Dux on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    whoa

Squall on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    HIVEMIND
    Alternatively, more like slow....ux, amirite?

Dux on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh my god

The people next door are playing their music so loud that I can clearly hear it through the wall

and it is unmistakably

THIS

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    throw on your kimono and bust through their door reenacting it

i know you have one

weeaboo

Squall on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Turning up Hell's draw?

I couldn't think of a more clear name for it

basically, any souls not claimed by the BPs are automatically absorbed into Hell

we can turn this effect up to lower the amount of time this takes to absorb the souls, thus making the BPs job a little more difficult

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    oh sure you quote his just because he has good grammar and punctuation

you stink mister

Squall on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I quoted him because he didn't understand

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    pbppbppbbbt

Squall on
This discussion has been closed.