Options

Now I'm feelin so fly like a [chat]6

• Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    I cannot imagine eddy rage

having a really inexperienced team in LoL makes me really snarky

I don't like the in-houses because I can't give advice to my team and be a good general and it makes me really annoyed to watch someone mess up and not be able to call it/they don't listen/I'm drowned out because someone is talking about fucking a goat.

I like a full team against strangers, though.
    Cass I appreciate you trying to make people better at a the game, but it is just a game.

Goat fucking is a life skill.

Goats die. League of Legends servers are as steady and reliable as the Earth.
    I didn't realize you lived in California.

Bama on
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

I don't like the in-houses because I can't give advice to my team and be a good general and it makes me really annoyed to watch someone mess up and not be able to call it/they don't listen/I'm drowned out because someone is talking about fucking a goat.

Cass I appreciate you trying to make people better at a the game, but it is just a game.

I didn't realize you lived in California.

Or Zendikar.

Winky on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Winky wrote: »

I can't believe your still upset about the goat fucking Cass.

It was funny, it just stuck out in my mind as a particularly audacious example of Vent chatter.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    i don't really nerd rage

i did get frustrated when i played sc with my friend who was being a noob but i shouldn't have because he was newish
    so i expressed it like, come on man you gotta do this
    where are your mans

i have a friend who is a bad manner sc troll though, for humor
    and it is funny to 2v2s with him because he has induced some big nerd rage in the opponents

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    man, I just remembered there are still a pile of games I need to pick up

stuff like Velvet Assassin and so on

also called Apple and they said that since they have the order information that when UPS unfucks their shit I can still cover my macbook yesssssssssss

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Fuckin' noobs need better comms discipline.

Bama on
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

I was awful at this in WoW, I am awful at this in every video game.

I need a RL to tell me to shut up or else I will go on and on about the goats.

Winky on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Once during a game of LoL two of my teammates were really, really bad.

Like 0-8-0 uniformly

and they had us pushed to our inhib towers and they were just defending

and I got really mad because it was hideously unfun and these guys who had spent the entire game sucking were locking three of us in and forcing us to get rolled over and over

I am pretty sure the other team wasn't pushing because they thought it was funny, and kept trolling us in /all

So I lost my temper, sold all my items, bought six level one boots and typed in /all

YES

YES

I AM SO FUCKING FAST

TOWER DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

and intentionally fed

I'm not really proud of that.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I think eddy mostly rages off mic. When he actually voices it on vent it's more like "oh for... come on, guys! No... no don't try to solo the enemy team with Sona, please."

I do that in L4D2. The problem is if I'm playing with IR, she's in the same room as me so she hears it anyway.

Back in my WoW raidin days, my Raid Leader had the phrase "Oh for fucks sake" whenever people did stupid things. He used it so often that pretty much everyone started using it, including me.

Mind, being European means that you get a lot of nationalities, and thus accents in a guild. It's a hilarious thing to hear 10 different people say the same phrase with scottish, german and russian accents.

That was the best thing about that guild, under that RL (it later turned sour), clearing trash was fun, talkin bout shit. Then bosses, or the occassional double pull came, and everyone went serious, and only the RL spoke, or the occasional warning from a few members.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    mmm perfume

perfume makes any day better

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    omg cass

boots don't stack

Bama on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    omg cass

boots don't stack

I know.

• Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    :^: @Arch: That link looks perfect for you.

Galahad on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    omg cass

boots don't stack

I know.
    yea now that i told you

Bama on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feelin' fly may be a sign of severe and possibly life-threatening side effects from prescription cough medicine abuse. If you observe someone feelin' fly, especially fly like a G6 and especially after gettin' slizzered, call a poison control center or dial 911 right away.

TL DR on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    the nerd rage that was induced yesterday by my friend was kind of ridiculous

enough that they kept messaging nerd ragey things after the game

hilarious

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Got my awesome noodles from the chinese shop! These things are difficult to get. Black market sources required, but they're sooo awesome.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    omg cass

boots don't stack

I know.
    yea now that i told you

I ALWAYS KNEW BAMA

LOOK INTO THE SOUL OF THE FEEDER

HOW DO ITS BLACK, VILE DEPTHS LOOK?

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I should pick up l4d2 again

yami and IR are good times

:winky:

I need an adult!

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    omg cass

boots don't stack

I know.
    yea now that i told you

I ALWAYS KNEW BAMA

like I keep rocket jumping into enemy champs

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Man, a good friend of mine is completely awful at Lol, and he won't listen to any advice we give him. He just gets mad and points to his comparatively high win/loss ratio. Never mind that he always goes 4/10/8 at best.

It's really annoying because our 5v5 team keeps losing team fights because of him. We'll start a team fight and he'll be dicking around in another random lane, and then comes back at the end of the fight and either a) charges out to start a 1v4 by himself or b) just warps to shop as out two survivors try to defend our tower and doesn't come back until they're already in our base. It's like he has a talent for being in the worst place possible at any time.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    They play that stupid G6 song almost exactly every one hour and fifteen minutes on the radio station they listen to in the office.

I find that hard to tolerate.

desc on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    omg cass

boots don't stack

I know.
    yea now that i told you

I ALWAYS KNEW BAMA

like this:

+200 XP

Bama on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I suppose I could always start LoL again. I'd be a totally new n00b. You lot could teach me all the tricks.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I can be fairly mellow. I tend to get most pissed at my mistakes which is often when I start fucking swearing.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I had a cousin leave a couple dents with his duke (controller) in his newly done wooden floor because I beat him at Halo.

To be fair though, he is an angry, angry guy in all walks of life. Duke was undamaged as well, further cementing it's status as the best controller ever made.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    one more week till I can play Dragon Age arrrrrgh

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Someone fired shots at the pentagon? Genius.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    SanderJK wrote: »

That was the best thing about that guild, under that RL (it later turned sour), clearing trash was fun, talkin bout shit. Then bosses, or the occassional double pull came, and everyone went serious, and only the RL spoke, or the occasional warning from a few members.
    I was kinda like an NCO in our guild, just kinda mediating between the other officers and the grunts. I was also always joking around in vent or /guild.

So yea, when I said "ok guys, let's focus," people knew shit had gotten out of hand and the calmed down.

Bama on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well, job interview went well. They'll pretty much give me any job I want that's not a management position, once the background check goes through.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited October 2010
    So that was my first time going to 30 Rock not as a tourist... they do a really, REALLY good job of keeping the public separate from the staff.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Leitner wrote: »
    I had a cousin leave a couple dents with his duke (controller) in his newly done wooden floor because I beat him at Halo.

To be fair though, he is an angry, angry guy in all walks of life. Duke was undamaged as well, further cementing it's status as the best controller ever made.
    After The Duke was discontinued, the leftover casings were used to house jetliner black boxes.

True Story

Bama on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I don't mind losing until it gets actively frustrating

if I get stuck getting curbstomped, completely unable to do anything right, I am not going to be a happy camper in short period of time

Elendil on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I can be fairly mellow. I tend to get most pissed at my mistakes which is often when I start fucking swearing.
    That second sentence is pretty much me.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, job interview went well. They'll pretty much give me any job I want that's not a management position, once the background check goes through.

:^:

desc on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I have a hard time playing a competitive game and not trying to win.

I don't rage if I lose, but I find being rolled extremely unfun and I find people not making an active effort to win and better themselves at the game to be totally alien to me.

• Options
    edited October 2010

I hate you, but well done! :wink:

WMain00 on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    That second sentence is pretty much me.

Yeah I'm like Ed Harris when I fuck up (seriously look up harris's outtakes man takes angry swearing to a new level).

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I used to get really mad at Mario Kart. I don't think I've ever gotten that angry at a game.

Eventually I realized that it wasn't the losing that made me mad but failing to live up to my expectations of myself as someone who games a lot and should theoretically be good at them. I didn't care if I got raped at Blazblue or Smash Bros against people I knew were better than me, but I cared a whole lot if I expected to be able to beat my opponent and got really angry at myself if I didn't.

After I realized this I got a lot less mad about videogames, although I still get embarassed and take it badly if I do poorly in front of others.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Someone fired shots at the pentagon? Genius.

wut

desc on
This discussion has been closed.