Options

Four[chat] City

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Galahad wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit I've completely blanked on animals that look similar but are not very closely related to one another.

Women and men...

Land's not a word you have to shout.
    I was going to make this reference.

I feared no one would get it.

I see that I was wrong now.

They Might be Giants are the best. :)
    My cousin gave me a tape of Flood when I was 12 and I was hooked.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I swear with the way some people get outraged on this board I'm amazed they get through a single day.

TAKE THAT BACK MOTHERFUCKER

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    She looks like a robot, with her abdomen completely replaced by a robot abdomen. And her thighs don't make sense either, she must look ridiculous naked.

if it turns out she was Greg Land traced, I'd bet money I know who she's traced off of

also the outfit's hips come out way wider than hers would, it's built up with some of that metal

They would have to, but then that would make her legs absurdly tiny.

How? They're long and the top of her hips is probably a bit weird, but there's nothing wrong with them

I think Irelia makes no sense as a combatant and is definitely a case of "let's turn a woman into a sex object," but that body type does exist if she's been tightlacing (wearing a corset almost all of the time.)

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    I swear with the way some people get outraged on this board I'm amazed they get through a single day.

WWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Daxon on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    She looks like a robot, with her abdomen completely replaced by a robot abdomen. And her thighs don't make sense either, she must look ridiculous naked.

Moar liek hottt

ROBO GEISHA

?

nooooooooooo

wat was dat?

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    hmmm, I wonder if tracking down the rest of Coldplay's discography is worth it

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Damnit I've completely blanked on animals that look similar but are not very closely related to one another.

Women and men...

Land's not a word you have to shout.
    I was going to make this reference.

I feared no one would get it.

I see that I was wrong now.

They Might be Giants are the best. :)
    My cousin gave me a tape of Flood when I was 12 and I was hooked.

I bought it as a present for someone because they liked the Tiny Toons bits.

They didn't like it so they gave it back.

It remains one of my favorite albums.

Galahad on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    holy shit I am so tired

Tav on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Also there are few things as obnoxious as clicking a link on a web page and getting a "You have clicked an external link and are now leaving [site]. [site] is not responsible for any content on third party websites" interstitial.

I KNOW THAT YOU FUCKERS THAT'S WHY I CLICKED THE LINK

japan on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well this is the cutest thing I have seen all day

Lynx are my favorite felines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT0hzLD2l2Y

Arch on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Moar liek hottt

ROBO GEISHA

?

nooooooooooo

wat was dat?

What, this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-gGes6qig

Daxon on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    japan wrote: »
    Also there are few things as obnoxious as clicking a link on a web page and getting a "You have clicked an external link and are now leaving [site]. [site] is not responsible for any content on third party websites" interstitial.

Think about the people who are not aware that the internet is made up of several different websites.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Well this is the cutest thing I have seen all day

Lynx are my favorite felines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT0hzLD2l2Y

we need an OS X Lynx

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Yeah what is that, it looked strange like WHOAAAAAAAAAAH

Honk on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Every single time I click on a link that takes me to msn.com in Firefox, I get that message.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Think about the people who are not aware that the internet is made up of several different websites.

and the kind of people who think those interstitials are necessary so they don't get sued

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    They need to make OS X LOLCat

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Moar liek hottt

ROBO GEISHA

?

nooooooooooo

wat was dat?

What, this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-gGes6qig

STOP THAT

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    How? They're long and the top of her hips is probably a bit weird, but there's nothing wrong with them

I think Irelia makes no sense as a combatant and is definitely a case of "let's turn a woman into a sex object," but that body type does exist if she's been tightlacing (wearing a corset almost all of the time.)

Why on earth would you do this.

Really tight corsets are extremely unattractive already because this isn't the 1850s, and the last thing I want to see is someone who looks like that out of the corset.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

The world should not be arranged such that it panders to idiots.

japan on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

crack is bad for you

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    So, Ragusa is nice but odd. imagine building a city half in a ravine and half on a hill and there you have it

How was driving in Italy?

Motorway is easy, town is hard. Everyone is madly ambitious yet defensive or alert in their own way. The streets are very narrow, it is very much the travel cliche of driving in medieval European town. If you want a taste of it check out a map of the old town of Ragusa and also look at Streetview

hearts, etc.

one-lane two-way streets.

the illusion of anarchy.

god damn it is driving at its finest. I love the madly ambitious yet defensive bit. so very true.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »

Look all I'm saying is that you need to relax your clown hate man, clowns are people too.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010

GEISHA CONFUSION

@PIH: There's certainly a group of people (myself included) who think corseting looks extremely attractive

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010

crack is bad for you

pffft whatever .. mom

Honk on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

GEISHA CONFUSION

@PIH: There's certainly a group of people (myself included) who think corseting looks extremely attractive

also nice is the feet in raw hamburger

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited November 2010

I greatly desire to watch that movie, it is most definitely in the "so terrible it's so fucking awful it'll be hilarious" category.

Also, I am pleased to have discovered one of DUE's triggers.

Daxon on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I like everything.

Honk on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    So I have a moral quandry at work

There was something I forgot to do on Friday. This is not some critical thing, but a thing that will need to be done at some point, and to my boss every little tiny thing is the most important thing in the world.

If I do it today, my boss will get a notification and be like WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS ON FRIDAY WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO?

If I don't do it, nothing will happen until this Friday when someone will be like "Hey this thing needs done" again and by that time she will have forgotten or I will at least have plausible deniability to be like "Yeah, it was taken care of last week, so it must just be happening again."

Basically it's one of those situations where if I do the right thing I will probably get in trouble, but if I don't do anything then I probably won't.

Goddamn I hate this shit.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Why is that robogeisha bleeding out her anus in that trailer?

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

I dunno they look nice, but then again getting one off in a hurry would kind of kill the mood. Also like push up bras it can be used to lie to someone about your physique.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »

There was something I forgot to do on Friday. This is not some critical thing, but a thing that will need to be done at some point, and to my boss every little tiny thing is the most important thing in the world.

If I do it today, my boss will get a notification and be like WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS ON FRIDAY WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO?

If I don't do it, nothing will happen until this Friday when someone will be like "Hey this thing needs done" again and by that time she will have forgotten or I will at least have plausible deniability to be like "Yeah, it was taken care of last week, so it must just be happening again."

Basically it's one of those situations where if I do the right thing I will probably get in trouble, but if I don't do anything then I probably won't.

do the right thing. if you are in a position where doing the WRONG thing somehow keeps your image more intact, you are in the wrong position.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

I dunno they look nice, but then again getting one off in a hurry would kind of kill the mood. Also like push up bras it can be used to lie to someone about your physique.

Well if you don't enjoy the process of taking one off then it's not ideal, yes.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    Why is that robogeisha bleeding out her anus in that trailer?

Is that the ass-sword bit?

Because having a sword up your ass may cause this to occur in my experience.

Daxon on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »

Do the right thing Nocturne, being dishonest will eat at you.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

If you're in a hurry, there isn't really a need to remove them.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

If you're thinking someone can lie to you with a corset on, check their back above the corset. There'll be a roll of fat there if you're really paranoid :P

Also you don't need to take one off to have sex, it's not covering anything important

And a fair number (most) these days come with locking front busks which you could use to take it off if you were really in a hurry for someone in a play corset :P

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

I can't imagine that being a fun process is all, then again I view a lot of lingerie in the same regard.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.