As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] more liek microcraft?? (Warcraft 3!!)

SpackleSpackle Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Games and Technology
WARCRAFT 3: TFT (or ROC if needs to be) Game On!

So with all the excitement with Starcraft 2 and since there already is a Game On for Diablo 2 and Starcraft, lets get you micro-freaks out and play some Warcraft 3!!!! Since this game doesn't need much of an introduction, here's some pictures!

Warcraft_3_Humans_fight_Orcs_cropped_screenshot.jpg

blizzard_warcraft3_scrshot5.gif

warcraft3_3.jpg

1. Realm
Realm: USWest
Channel: PAWar3

2. ROC or TFT?
TFT is default but if there's more interest in ROC we'll switch over

3. Game Type?
Whatever you guys want, we'll decide in channel and someone will make a private custom that we join.

4. I can't join or host games??!!!
You might have to change your port in the Gameplay options. Also you may have to forward that port on your router.
Blizz Port Link

5. I sux, can I still play?
Of course! We can try to split teams up evenly so feel free to announce if you're any good. Myself, I kinda suck.

6. Catch All
*reserved for whatever needs to be put in here

7. Players
Forum Name Battle.Net name Race or Random

1. Spackle robbcorp26 Human

Taco Bell does win the franchise war according to the tome of knowledge that is Demolition Man. However, I've watched Demolition Man more then a few times and never once did I see WoW. In conclusion Taco Bell has more lasting power then WoW.
D&D Metal Thread: HERE
Spackle on

• Options
    SpackleSpackle Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    No love for Warcraft 3? :(

oh well.

Spackle on
    Taco Bell does win the franchise war according to the tome of knowledge that is Demolition Man. However, I've watched Demolition Man more then a few times and never once did I see WoW. In conclusion Taco Bell has more lasting power then WoW.
    D&D Metal Thread: HERE
  • Options
    randombattlerandombattle Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thats what happens when Starcraft 2 is announced.

randombattle on
    itsstupidbutidontcare2.gif
    I never asked for this!
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I bought it on release day, played for like two hours and never picked it back up.

Maybe I'll give it another go when I get back home tomorrow.

deadonthestreet on