Advantages That Can Be Disadvantagious

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    has an yone mentioned how big my dick is

Well I never.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Pharezon wrote: »
    Pooro! The Chaser was SO FUCKING EXCELLENT. Also I wanted to rage because of what happened.

Right?!

Goddamn, I wish more movies could inspire emotion that pure.

A US remake is already in the works (of course) but I can't even IMAGINE a world where an ending that brilliant and perfect and bleak makes it all the way through the studio system in tact.

Ew, gross. They'll never be able to pull it off. Also the character growth in the movie was incredible. It felt so natural.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm 6'7" and it's awesome.

Granted finding clothes that fit is a bitch, but beyond that everything is gravy.

Everything being gravy seems kind of inconvenient.

The Midas Touch, but with gravy.

The John Goodman touch.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Orikea flies like Tony Stark in the beginning of Iron Man one.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    hey guys I heard orikae has a tiny dick

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Koshian wrote: »
    what would happen if the skittles guy from that one commercial and king midas highfived

a single golden Skittle.

The taste of which grants godhood.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Pooro! The Chaser was SO FUCKING EXCELLENT. Also I wanted to rage because of what happened.

Right?!

A US remake is already in the works (of course) but I can't even IMAGINE a world where an ending that brilliant and perfect and bleak makes it all the way through the studio system in tact.

Ew, gross. They'll never be able to pull it off. Also the character growth in the movie was incredible. It felt so natural.

That's another thing likely to be fucked up. You can't have Colin fuckin' Farrell starting off at a point that dark and unsympathetic

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Uriel wrote: »
    Koshian wrote: »
    what would happen if the skittles guy from that one commercial and king midas highfived

a single golden Skittle.

The taste of which grants godhood.

Alternatively

A boxset of Small Wonder, including deleted scenes.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    HamurabiHamurabi MiamiRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm 6'7" and it's awesome.

Granted finding clothes that fit is a bitch, but beyond that everything is gravy.

I'm only 6'3" and finding dress pants for work that are long enough is a pain. Like, you can GET 34-inch+ inseam pants... but they don't come with a waist smaller than 36". Apparently being tall and having a slim waist means you're SOL.

Guess I haveta gain enough weight to fill Big & Tall's stupid pant schema. I think they changed their name to Casual Male XL, come to think of it.

Hamurabi on
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Right?!

That's another thing likely to be fucked up. You can't have Colin fuckin' Farrell starting off at a point that dark and unsympathetic

I don't even want to think about the remake at this point. You make it sound so awful already! Also, speaking of Korean movies, have you seen Mother? That was really goddamn good. And how about Un Prophete or Black Swan? Not that those have anything to do with each other, genre wise.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Right?!

I don't even want to think about the remake at this point. You make it sound so awful already! Also, speaking of Korean movies, have you seen Mother? That was really goddamn good. And how about Un Prophete or Black Swan? Not that those have anything to do with each other, genre wise.

Mother is fucking BRILLIANT. Particularly the titular performance - holy shit does she own that movie.

Un Prophete is on my Instant Queue, and I'm really stoked to see it, and I'm seeing Black Swan come Monday.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Right?!

Mother is fucking BRILLIANT. Particularly the titular performance - holy shit does she own that movie.

Un Prophete is on my Instant Queue, and I'm really stoked to see it, and I'm seeing Black Swan come Monday.
    Excellent! I have strong feelings for Un Prophete, you may have noticed, and I fuckin' love Black Swan. So I think you're in for some good times. You got any movie recommendations besides The Chaser?

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    im 6'5 and the only place I have really thought "I would like to not be as tall" is on planes and buses, but even then it's just a minor inconvenience

that said I've never been on a flight over 2 hours, that would be pretty terrible

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You guys are so tall

I'm taller than most friends and it'd be a stretch to say I'm 6 feet.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    my butt hurts I need a new chair

Weaver on
  • Options
    MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    We are the future.

MereHappenstance on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    oh yeah buying clothes is annoying too

that's why I have to do something with my life that involves wearing suits every day or just making enough money to get tailored clothes

stupid fuckin' jeans poking out at the junk fake-boner shit

I really liked The Departed I should watch Internal Affairs one day and Oldboy and shit I guess

weh

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    most of my friends are an inch or two shorter than me, and two of them are taller

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    The buses in Pakistan are probably the only time I've ever really regretted having long legs.

But then, a bus that only slows down a little while you latch onto a rod to hop on and jump off probably isn't meant to be the Ritz Carlton of public transport to begin with.

Hamurabi on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Right?!

Excellent! I have strong feelings for Un Prophete, you may have noticed, and I fuckin' love Black Swan. So I think you're in for some good times. You got any movie recommendations besides The Chaser?

I recently revisited In the Loop, which remains one of the most brilliant political satires I've seen. If you haven't seen it, do. It's spectacular.

But lately, I've been in hardcore TV mode. Pilot season is coming up, so I've gotta be thinking TV.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    im like 6'0 exactly

tall enough that im tall, but not so tall that its annoying

Al_wat on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    i'm 6'2 as of late!

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    L|ama wrote: »
    most of my friends are an inch or two shorter than me, and two of them are taller

I don't think I have any friends that are taller than me. The tallest guy at our school has got to be around 7'1' though. Lanky mofo.

But my girlfriend tells me I am the handsomest tall guy on campus.

MereHappenstance on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Al_wat wrote: »
    im like 6'0 exactly

tall enough that im tall, but not so tall that its annoying

Not all of us are annoying.

Hamurabi on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm 6'2 and I have to lay kinda slanted on my futon

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Right?!

I recently revisited In the Loop, which remains one of the most brilliant political satires I've seen. If you haven't seen it, do. It's spectacular.

But lately, I've been in hardcore TV mode. Pilot season is coming up, so I've gotta be thinking TV.

Malcolm Tucker is one of the greatest characters ever made.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I hate being 5 6

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Right?!

"I'll rip your fucking leg off... And I'll... Shin bone! I'll take your fucking shin bone, and I'll stab you to death with it."

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    "Well, it is out there, it's out there now, lurking like a big hairy rapist at a coach station. You know, if I could, I'd punch you into paralysis! "

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    DraperDraper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011

Right?!

"I'll rip your fucking leg off... And I'll... Shin bone! I'll take your fucking shin bone, and I'll stab you to death with it."

"We had a disagreement."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHOyiknNuUw&feature=related

Draper on
    lifefinal3.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    As to the actual topic... I'm really good at thinking through all possible approaches to a given problem.

But that means I overthink the everyday stuff.

Hamurabi on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm pretty tall and I never have any issue with planes. Mainly because I am a bendy motherfucker and usually sit odd. Often during long flights I'll just tuck my legs up to my chest and rest my chin on my knees.

Kochikens on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    kochi you don't seem that tall on tinychats!

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    As to the actual topic... I'm really good at thinking through all possible approaches to a given problem.

But that means I overthink the everyday stuff.

"Actual topic"

You must be new to SE++, so on behalf of everybody, welcome!

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    chikens, you're like

what, 5'9? maybe?

Raneados on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    tommy im
    im usually sitting in tinychat, you see.
    but im above average height for chicks

Kochikens on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    the worst was actually in the smaller twin prop plane

thought going with a window seat would be something to entertain me, haha nope the curvature of the fuselage was all up in my face making me lean over weird

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Kochikens wrote: »
    tommy im
    im usually sitting in tinychat, you see.
    but im above average height for chicks

tall people look like this

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DraperDraper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    What's the tinychat address?

Draper on
    lifefinal3.jpg
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular