Options

Soy Un [Chat]edor

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

also airline peanuts

Did airline peanuts ever exist? I'm starting to doubt it.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    pete are you going to pax

probably

awwww yissss

Organichu on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Honk wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    when we went to new york, my mom wanted to see the apartment that Friends was filmed in

I do love that in shows like Seinfeld and Friends the characters are constantly out of work and shit but still can afford upper west side apartments someone making 6 figures would struggle to pay for.

Yeah, what's up with that?

also airline peanuts
    Deal_with_it_Jerry_Seinfeld_what_s_the_deal_with_it.gif?1275685179

Arch on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

also airline peanuts

They did and they were glorious. They still do, but most times you have to actually ask for them. On Canada Air, you can only get peanuts if you order an in-flight beer.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011

probably

awwww yissss

what are you gonna do to him

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dead Space 2 was fantastic follow up to the first game. Beat it twice over the weekend, I'm sure old man will is still confused by all the buttons.

What difficulty are you playing on?

I'm enjoying it. I'm on like chapter 10 and about five or six hours in so far, so a little over half way through.

my only gripe is that I'm playing it side by side with the original (which I had already beat, but I wanted to run through again) and they re-mapped all the fucking buttons so each time I switch games I waste med packs, but that's my problem.

Also, the new one isn't as difficult. There are no massive boss fights so far, it's just that they decide to drop monsters closer to you than before.

Also, I started playing 2, then loaded up 1 and started a game, and now in 2 I have a classic refurb plasma cutter in my store? What's up with that?

edit: also, is the dlc that's out just for online multiplayer?

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Do you want to know if you'll be dissapointed or not?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

also airline peanuts

Yes. I've had them.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm also old enough to remember getting meals on planes. I don't miss them, I just remember them.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011

also airline peanuts

yes, before people started freaking out about that fatal and rare peanut allergy.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Its 13° F outside. Tonight it is suppose to drop to -9° F tonight and a high of 0° F tomorrow. Plus snow. Its cold!

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

probably

awwww yissss

what are you gonna do to him

none of your business, young man

Organichu on
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Do you want to know if you'll be dissapointed or not?

Nah, I'll get there on my own eventually.

Galahad on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Dead Space 2 was fantastic follow up to the first game. Beat it twice over the weekend, I'm sure old man will is still confused by all the buttons.

I'm enjoying it. I'm on like chapter 10 and about five or six hours in so far, so a little over half way through.

my only gripe is that I'm playing it side by side with the original (which I had already beat, but I wanted to run through again) and they re-mapped all the fucking buttons so each time I switch games I waste med packs, but that's my problem.

Also, the new one isn't as difficult. There are no massive boss fights so far, it's just that they decide to drop monsters closer to you than before.

Also, I started playing 2, then loaded up 1 and started a game, and now in 2 I have a classic refurb plasma cutter in my store? What's up with that?

Refurb is just a throwback reward for having a ds1 save on your harddrive. Difficulty ramps up later in the game, but I played on normal and then did survivalist with new game + help. And I got collectors edition so I had the zealot suit and zealot force gun to start out and that made it easier.

Only issue I had was the Wetesque falling sequences which were sort of hard to navigate due to how much space Issac takes up and not exactly knowing where the instant death points are.

Boss fights don't bother me, becuase I hate them normally.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dynagrip wrote: »

also airline peanuts

yes, before people started freaking out about that fatal and rare peanut allergy.

I honestly don't remember them. Continental gave me pretzel things and Air France asked a question I didn't catch before handing me some biscuits. I've not flown with other proper airlines recently.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    889b8537258ff6746a6552b89b36bb0e6310faa7_m.jpg

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I'm also old enough to remember getting meals on planes. I don't miss them, I just remember them.

I've gotten meals on planes.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    pfft peanuts schmenuts
    they used to have meals on planes

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    fuck guys

i seriously hurt my knee

apparently i can not be on my knees on ice for 3 hours without some serious pain

i am out of shape

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

Refurb is just a throwback reward for having a ds1 save on your harddrive. Difficulty ramps up later in the game, but I played on normal and then did survivalist with new game + help. And I got collectors edition so I had the zealot suit and zealot force gun to start out and that made it easier.

Only issue I had was the Wetesque falling sequences which were sort of hard to navigate due to how much space Issac takes up and not exactly knowing where the instant death points are.

Boss fights don't bother me, becuase I hate them normally.

I dunno. I'm really enjoying the game, but I'm going to have to play it again because I have NO IDEA what the fuck is going on with the story. It makes no sense.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    pfft peanuts schmenuts

... they still do?

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    fuck guys

i seriously hurt my knee

apparently i can not be on my knees on ice for 3 hours without some serious pain

i am out of shape

are you trying to s a snowman's d or something

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The lightning spear gun is surprisingly fun. Def. my favorite weapon so far.

My cutter skills have degraded a lot too. By the end of the first dead space I'd get mobbed and it'd be: leg, leg, arm, arm, leg, leg, arm, arm, etc... precise as can be. Now I'm just wasting bullets w/ chest shots. Need to stop that.

Galahad on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Galahad wrote: »
    The lightning spear gun is surprisingly fun. Def. my favorite weapon so far.

My cutter skills have degraded a lot too. By the end of the first dead space I'd get mobbed and it'd be: leg, leg, arm, arm, leg, leg, arm, arm, etc... precise as can be. Now I'm just wasting bullets w/ chest shots. Need to stop that.

The new cutter has a tighter aiming reticle than the old one. The old one was like 1/2 of the line gun and this one is very tiny compared to it. It's throwing off my aim as well.

The Javelin gun is my new favorite. I've honestly been using it for most of the game, because the ammo is so cheap and plentiful.

Also, the addition of airlock emergency doors fucking blows. It's the dumbest thing they didn't need to put into the game.

Also Also...
    I found peng!

amateurhour on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    fuck guys

i seriously hurt my knee

i am out of shape

are you trying s a snowman's d or something
    Dear Guy who Sold me My Car,

The spare tire does not fit. The lugs are completely wrong. I would like a refund. Thank you.

Sincerely,

HOLY SHIT I AM PISSED OFF MISSED MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT AND CLASS. ALSO VERY COLD.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm sorry, DUE :(

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    My favorite two guns are the force gun, and the seeker rifle (seeker should really just be called heavy rifle, its not so much a sniper as a stasis and blow shit away weapon).

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yay! By remembering I've already kind of written the introduction and having powered through 1,000 words or so in the last couple of hours, I have now written 50% of this chapter.

Woohoo!

BobCesca on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I played the first chapter of Dead Space yesterday.

That game is scary.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011

That game is scary.

The wife wants to play both so I guess I'll finally see what they're all about.

I am a gigantic pussy who won't play them himself. Last horror game I played was Condemned 2. Bear scene, while stupid in retrospect, pretty much halted any attempt to finish that game.

However, games like Bioshock where I can steam roll whatever scary creature exists don't bother me.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    fuck guys

i seriously hurt my knee

i am out of shape

are you trying s a snowman's d or something
    Dear Guy who Sold me My Car,

The spare tire does not fit. The lugs are completely wrong. I would like a refund. Thank you.

Sincerely,

HOLY SHIT I AM PISSED OFF MISSED MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT AND CLASS. ALSO VERY COLD.

i don't think getting sore from being crouched on the ground in frozen weather means you're out of ship.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    If there were an opposite of my office, an unoffice if you will, that's where I would want to be right now.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Sheep wrote: »

That game is scary.

I am a gigantic pussy who won't play them himself. Last horror game I played was Condemned 2. Bear scene, while stupid in retrospect, pretty much halted any attempt to finish that game.

However, games like Bioshock where I can steam roll whatever scary creature exists don't bother me.

You have your woman play scary games for you sheep? YOU ARE A SCARY GAME!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Well, time to head home.

Later [chat].

BobCesca on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Seinfeld is the worst entertainer.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    out of shape. fuck, my language center is all sorts of jacked up today.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I started the work day by adjusting the resolution on my boss' boss' monitor 8-)

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Sheep wrote: »

That game is scary.

You have your woman play scary games for you sheep? YOU ARE A SCARY GAME!

I saw the Bear in Condemned and wondered when I had ever cameod in a horror game.

Sheep on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think I'm gonna snag dead space 2 next weekend. I finally got around to trying the first one again, currently in chapter 7, and hopefully I'll knock it out in the next couple days. That's kind of disappointing if they took out the big boss fights, the Leviathan fight was very cool visually and ridiculously easy, and that's the only one I can think of so far. The only thing I don't like is that there isn't a way to know if you can zero gravity jump before pressing the button, so there was one puzzle that I kept dying on because I was trying to figure out where I could and couldn't jump, and would then land in electric death.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    pfft peanuts schmenuts

... they still do?

pfftt this tiny box lunch that i have to pay for is no meal at all