Options

Eskimo [chat]ters

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The hospital isn't going to fix anything. This fucking sucks. I don't know what to do.

You're going to wait. You're going to take a breath. And you're going to think about what's causing this cycle. Cass, you're a great person. And this will pass.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Oh hey, looks like I'm here just in time for the Orgynichu.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    ugh slow texters

why

why are you so slow

Our love of full sentences? Our huge thumbs?

to make it seem like we're more busy than we really are.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Booo!

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    He probably has a non-smartphone. Desperately clawing at the numbers like a racoon on a garbage pail lid.

I'm sorry, this metaphor became unflattering suddenly.

hahaha

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    double dissappointment time

So It Goes on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Winky wrote: »
    Like, why would I want to be with someone I perceive as weaker than me?

You do it because you want to be the hero and help someone. And you usually have this fantasy in your mind like your love is going to be the one thing that fixes everything for them and you'll live happily ever after.

Look, I like you. And I don't want you to feel like this is an attack on your or anything like that. Your preferences are your preferences and if that works for you, than it works and that's fantastic.

But personally, the concept of that disgusts me. Like, I would never want to be that for a person. I would not be able to look at them as an equal, and I do not want to be with someone I can't look at as an equal.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

I don't understand my gender

Internet hugs

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Oh hey, looks like I'm here just in time for the Orgynichu.

:lol:

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    sorry sig, that shit sucks

Variable on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    sig

sympathy bump

Organichu on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Nobody answered my question by the way, I am disappoint too.

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    Okay fine, I'll settle for a threesome with Senj. one-two-three NOT IT.

Errybody wants a threesome with me

yes, this would not be settling

So It Goes on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I bet there are women who lament that the best men always go for the crazy women.

Nice guys and sane girls.

They appeal to that need to protect. Shelter them from all of the awful things they've been through. Then next thing you know they are faking suicide attempts and trying to cut you in half with a sword.

The urge to protect thing is sort of... I dunno. I find it unattractive to need to be protected or taken care of, so the crazy love ain't something I've ever really understood.

Oddly enough, I seem to attract crazy women. So, I dunno wtf that's about.

It's complicated and tied into a self-destructive need I had to prove I wasn't a villain. So I tilted at a lot of windmills.

It's not just you though. This is a strangely common attraction.

I can only speak for myself. But who wants to be a villain? Fix them and be a hero. At this point I shrug.

Sometimes everyone needs some shelter. Sometimes Leigh needs me to be the calm steady one when she's stressed out. And sometimes I need her to be the understanding one when I'm freaking out. Not weaker then me, stronger in different ways, that's all.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    damn fluffy

Variable on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

I don't understand my gender

Internet hugs

he has friends over I guess?

whatever

So It Goes on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

You should stop pointing out that you have cybersex in World of Warcraft. That is mega weird.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Cass, are you considering going to the hospital for a psychiatric crisis or for your migraine/seizure?

Because, um, I'm kind of worried about that seizure you mentioned and if you have the opportunity to get medical attention for that or your migraine I think you should do it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Winky wrote: »

You do it because you want to be the hero and help someone. And you usually have this fantasy in your mind like your love is going to be the one thing that fixes everything for them and you'll live happily ever after.

Look, I like you. And I don't want you to feel like this is an attack on your or anything like that. Your preferences are your preferences and if that works for you, than it works and that's fantastic.

But personally, the concept of that disgusts me. Like, I would never want to be that for a person. I would not be able to look at them as an equal, and I do not want to be with someone I can't look at as an equal.

I didn't say it was a good thing.

In fact, I think I'm thoroughly done with it.

I think I've had enough proof that it's not worth it to date someone with such horrible self-esteem or depression issues for me.

Winky on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

Listen... How disappointed are you and can you make it to Canada instantly

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Listen... How disappointed are you and can you make it to Canada instantly

one billion disappointed

So It Goes on
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Cass, are you considering going to the hospital for a psychiatric crisis or for your migraine/seizure?

Because, um, I'm kind of worried about that seizure you mentioned and if you have the opportunity to get medical attention for that or your migraine I think you should do it.

Very much agreed.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    If I lived in Canada I'd go to a hospital all the time. Like, got an hour to kill before work? Maybe just head over and say hi, get a shot or something.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Sorry.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Whooo 9 hours on a track that goes in and out of groove

blah

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Podly wrote: »
    Whooo 9 hours on a track that goes in and out of groove

blah

nothings going in and out of my groove tonight

I think you win your bet

So It Goes on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Sometimes everyone needs some shelter. Sometimes Leigh needs me to be the calm steady one when she's stressed out. And sometimes I need her to be the understanding one when I'm freaking out. Not weaker then me, stronger in different ways, that's all.

Yes, and that's give and take. Give and take is good, it's balanced, there's a mutual reliance. But being attracted to a girl because she needs your shelter, and needs you around to be her anchor is what I can't get on board with. There's a power disparity there. I find nothing attractive about a dependent.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

You should stop pointing out that you have cybersex in World of Warcraft. That is mega weird.

I haven't been laid in five years and am undergoing my mid-life crises. I've given up on everything. I may as well brush up on my writing.

That said, Senj, name the time and place!

Henroid on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Good morning [chat].

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    If I lived in Canada I'd go to a hospital all the time. Like, got an hour to kill before work? Maybe just head over and say hi, get a shot or something.

We have over crowding issues in BC fyi. Better come 8 hours early just in case.

But we make up for it with making you wait in a doughnut shop!

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011

The first one

My head is fucking pounding but I've been crying for like six hours so thats probably why

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Goddamn it, Sirius' webplayer is shitting out, I can't listen to anything right now.

Henroid on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    i think revisiting the same pool of sexual partners (even the ostensibly cool people) is becoming toxic for me

Organichu on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I've been honing my writing skills since high school. I've taken any opportunity to write I can get my hands on. I took a student-help job in college to put together a journalism class. I'm on my third- third- book manuscript. I've written prospective newspaper articles. I've spent well over a year now putting out near-daily content for my blog. I know I'm a good writer- no less than Lisa Ling has said so- and yet I can't score so much as a Fark greenlight.

Meanwhile, we just hired a guy at Walmart. Today, four days into the job, he quit. Why? Because he scored a writing job that pays TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS AN HOUR.

Words cannot describe the cross I am feeling right now between being apoplectic, jealous and completely gutted.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    i think revisiting the same pool of sexual partners (even the ostensibly cool people) is becoming toxic for me

Perhaps literally, if that pool is not being properly cleaned and the chlorine levels maintained.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Cutting and running from people when it is clear they are not healthy to be around is a good move in my experience.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Our ER wait times are horrendous, but I imagine it's just as bad, possibly worse, in the States.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited April 2011

The first one

My head is fucking pounding but I've been crying for like six hours so thats probably why

I have no idea if you should do it or not. But if you do go in and want to ask me anything about my admission go ahead.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2011
    Gosling wrote: »
    I've been honing my writing skills since high school. I've taken any opportunity to write I can get my hands on. I took a student-help job in college to put together a journalism class. I'm on my third- third- book manuscript. I've written prospective newspaper articles. I've spent well over a year now putting out near-daily content for my blog. I know I'm a good writer- no less than Lisa Ling has said so- and yet I can't score so much as a Fark greenlight.

Meanwhile, we just hired a guy at Walmart. Today, four days into the job, he quit. Why? Because he scored a writing job that pays TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS AN HOUR.

Words cannot describe the cross I am feeling right now between being apoplectic, jealous and completely gutted.

Maybe if you were a better writer they would.
    Seriously though, sorry bro :(.

Winky on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    haha

lesson-learned.jpg

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.