As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Superstitions and Your Kooky Ways

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    me too man

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Goddamnit, SE++, I was talking to my boyfriend's mom on the phone and only half paying attention to her and half paying attention to the forums and I say "No, I don't have to write testicles this y-- I mean, I don't have to write exams this year."

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    i always worry about somebody reading the forum thread titles over my shoulder at work on lunch

i get enough weird looks for the Spider Jerusalem wallpaper

strangely enough, several of the sales guys are closet comic nerds

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited June 2007
    i am getting my potholing equipment together

A VAGINA ADVENTURE

BY BONGI T TREES

bongi on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    potholing?

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited June 2007
    DAY ONE

warm, wet and moist

DAY TWO

warm, wet and moist

DAY THREE

was nearly drowned in a torrent of red liquid

DAY FOUR

this place is horrible

DAY FIVE

i came across a great cavern today, i shall explore further tomorrow

DAY SIX

i found a small exit from the cavern, which quickly became too small to fit through, now i believe i am stuck

DAY SEVEN

i am going to die in here, alone and smelling of minge :(

bongi on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I scratch the cieling when I run a yellow light.
    Have been ever since I started driving. My brother and a bunch of my friends do it too.

dang, I wonder where it started.

Also I always wear the same fedora when I play poker (I have like five fedoras) Everytime I win, I'm wearing that hat.
    Also, every time I've slept with a girl for the first time I've been wearing the same boxers. So they're now my date boxers.

yeah they're like 4 years old. what.

#pipe on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Around these parts, kiss the palm slap the ceiling is for five minutes of good sex.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm assuming you mean the boxers and not the girls

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I have pants that I wear when I know I'm having an experience. Piercings, tattoo, traveling, etc.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Around these parts, kiss the palm slap the ceiling is for five minutes of good sex.

elaborate

and do it sexy

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Smart Hero wrote: »

elaborate

and do it sexy

That's just why you do it.

When I was still a virgin I would do it and think to myself that I was rackin' up the minutes.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited June 2007
    did you stop halfway through

bongi on
  • Options
    slurpeepoopslurpeepoop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    You people are retardedly crazy about running yellow/red lights.

The real way to do it is when you're approaching the intersection, you have to say "no cop, no stop!" in your best Sean Connery voice, then when you're crossing through the intersection, you have to raise both hands (fists clenched) in triumph, and yell "Atari!" as loud as you can.

I do it every goddamn time, and I've never gotten a ticket for running reds in my 16+ years of driving.

It also makes passengers happy. The ladies love it.

slurpeepoop on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    ooooh

that's pretty weird

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    bongi wrote: »
    did you stop halfway through

No, no, as in, +5 minutes every yellow light.

t slurpeepoop - no cop no stop is only performed at stop signs on country roads in the middle of the day.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    ooooh

that's pretty weird

It may sound weird, but everyone else gets in on it the next time you run a yellow/red.

Good times.

And I'm serious. I do it every single time.

slurpeepoop on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    dudes, I don't know how anal your cops are for running yellow lights, but I only scratch the ceiling in hopes that the next light will be green.

also, if a light stays green for seemingly too long, just to let me through, I thank the light.
    I say "thank you" and I give it a little wink.

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    In bumper to bumper traffic, I'm of firm belief that it will get the cars rolling faster if I hop out real quick and jerk off onto the hood of the nearest $30,000+ car, then quick get back in after wiping some come on their windshield in a heart shape.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited June 2007
    ahahahaha what

bongi on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    In bumper to bumper traffic, I'm of firm belief that it will get the cars rolling faster if I hop out real quick and jerk off onto the hood of the nearest $30,000+ car, then quick get back in after wiping some come on their windshield in a heart shape.

Yeah, that's well established.

We all do that.

slurpeepoop on
  • Options
    Liquid HellzLiquid Hellz Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    You all are silly, just watch THE SECRET and you will be cured.

Liquid Hellz on
    What I do for a living:
    Home Inspection and Wind Mitigation
    http://www.FairWindInspections.com/
  • Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I used to believe I could taunt storms when I was young.

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007

what does that even mean?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    The Geek wrote: »

If you weren't reading the previous posts of people asking why others kiss their palm and slap the ceiling of the car, then you wouldn't know huh

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Nope

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

We had something like this too. Without the kiss part. Basically Geek, it is thought that if you hit the roof of the car when you run a yellow or red light it adds onto the amount of good sex you will have in your lifetime. A red gives more time than a yellow obviously. So if I hit two reds, I would be guaranteed 10 minutes of good sex. Therefore, one would try and do this as many times as possible to ensure enough good sex to last a lifetime.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Around here if you see yellow you are supposed to accelerate and if you see red you are supposed to stop or your car will get fucking destroyed by traffic. We don't have silly superstitions, we have logic.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Nogs wrote: »

We had something like this too. Without the kiss part. Basically Geek, it is thought that if you hit the roof of the car when you run a yellow or red light it adds onto the amount of good sex you will have in your lifetime. A red gives more time than a yellow obviously. So if I hit two reds, I would be guaranteed 10 minutes of good sex. Therefore, one would try and do this as many times as possible to ensure enough good sex to last a lifetime.

That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I agree with The Geek.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I bet you people think that stepping on a crack will indeed actually break your mother's back as well, you nutbags.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    lol u gais r better n me bcuz of something i did when i wuz 14

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I'm glad we see eye to eye.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I bet you people think that stepping on a crack will indeed actually break your mother's back as well, you nutbags.

Yeah, you talk big, thinking this is all fun and games.

One day, your mom will fall from a ladder or something, crippling her forever.

I guarantee your first thought will be "Oh damn, did I step on a bad crack?"

Also, in other car-related superstitions, I check the underside of the car and the floorboard of the back seat every time I get in. If I have a bag or clothes in the floorboard, I'll lift it up and set it on the seat, just to make sure the floorboard is clear.

You know, for killers, gremlins, undead hobos, snakes, etc.

Every time.

slurpeepoop on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    If Fram and I are getting sodas at a fountain, I have to fill mine first.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I check the underside of the car and the floorboard of the back seat every time I get in. If I have a bag or clothes in the floorboard, I'll lift it up and set it on the seat, just to make sure the floorboard is clear.

Every time.

I had a huge spider that lived in my old car for a while. Every now and then I'd be driving down the freeway at 100 km/h and it'd run out of the wheel well across the hood and up the windshield and I'd freak out and scream like a lady and swerve everywhere.

That spider was a total dick.

#pipe on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Jordyn wrote: »
    If Fram and I are getting sodas at a fountain, I have to fill mine first.

That's not superstition, that's common sense, Fram is full of herpes, I don't want to touch anything that Frams's touched.

Blake T on
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    #pipe wrote: »
    I check the underside of the car and the floorboard of the back seat every time I get in. If I have a bag or clothes in the floorboard, I'll lift it up and set it on the seat, just to make sure the floorboard is clear.

Every time.

I had a huge spider that lived in my old car for a while. Every now and then I'd be driving down the freeway at 100 km/h and it'd run out of the wheel well across the hood and up the windshield and I'd freak out and scream like a lady and swerve everywhere.

This happened to me once, i was wearing sandles and i felt something go across my foot as i was driving, i freaked out and almost crashed the car. I got out, looked around down there... and under my break pedal was a black widow.

A stranger time i was getting my car washed and the guy washing it came running up to me inside and asked me if i had forgotten my lizard. Perplexed i go to the car and underneath the seat was a iguana about two feet long.

Barcardi on
  • Options
    AggronautAggronaut Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Barcardi wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »

Every time.

This happened to me once, i was wearing sandles and i felt something go across my foot as i was driving, i freaked out and almost crashed the car. I got out, looked around down there... and under my break pedal was a black widow.

A stranger time i was getting my car washed and the guy washing it came running up to me inside and asked me if i had forgotten my lizard. Perplexed i go to the car and underneath the seat was a iguana about two feet long.

where the fuck you live man?

Aggronaut on

trooperssignature.jpg
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm guessing in the middle of the outback of Australia.

Tweaked_Bat_ on