As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PONPON[chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    There are many types of boxer briefs, I've found. Some cheap cotton ones that aren't too tight and stretch out quick. Some fancy expensive ones that are like what I imagine spanx are.

It's like that old love song, some are smooth and cup you, some are scratchy and stretch out to accommodate your wide butt.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    so I recently switched from boxer briefs to boxers (to be more fertile)

and it feels odd

how do the men feel?

I switched from boxers to boxer briefs and the tighter ones make me have to pee at night. Still, ladies, look at dat butt.

Um. You wear things to bed?

No, they creep out of the hamper and put his hand in a bowl of warm water.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Arch wrote:
    And that is why Arch is 3 ft 5 in.

its true

i have been weighing the value of getting another four inches in height versus the limitations of having two rods in my back for years

Height just makes you have to duck more.

oh yeah the list of "pros" in the height list is like

-less short jokes
    -can reach the top shelf

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

and it feels odd

how do the men feel?

I switched from boxers to boxer briefs and the tighter ones make me have to pee at night. Still, ladies, look at dat butt.

feels like my dick be swinging err which way :l

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote:

and it feels odd

You get used to it. boxers ftw

I switched to boxers to look less ridiculous when in my underwear.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen you're always happy that you're underwear is not embarrassing.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

and it feels odd

Wut?

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Passerbye wrote:
    Nova_C wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:
    Nova_C wrote:
    Passer! I just wanted to say that I hope everything turns out okay for you. I know a little bit what it's like to have to go through a revelation with family or sorts and it's tough.

Hah, I haven't even told my parents yet. Ugh.

If you've told any siblings, they may already know. :P

I don't have any siblings. And my family doesn't really talk about things like that anyway. My cousins are the only ones who are likely to see things anyway, and they won't say shit.

It's the church friends that may mention something to my parents, but that won't be for another week at least.

*hugs*

It's life

you are human

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

and it feels odd

how do the men feel?

feels like my dick be swinging err which way :l

pics or it didnt happen

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I don't actually know how tall Arch is.

I wear at least boxers to bed because I don't like my dick to get out of alignment, dogg. I sleep on my stomach.

• Options
    You can't overheat down there, inqi. Boxers let the tiny soldiers breathe. It's better than briefs.

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:

and it feels odd

Wut?

Something about getting the testes farther away from the body so they produce more sperm because body heat is actually a bit too warm for proper spermatogenesis

I don't know what the actual science behind it is, it sounds alright, but I don't know and I dont feel like scholaring it

• Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    im not gonna show you the picture dogg that would involve work

its on facebook not flickr

man, maybe I should finally get involved in some PA folks on fb.

What's yo name?

@Arch huh, it pretty severe or just a slight one?

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote:
    Oh, man. I have to be prepared for most of my family to know everything I post to Facebook whether I'm friended with them or not.

It's weird, I have this broken, dysfunctional family that had no business being a family, but information moves through it as if everyone was plugged into the matrix.

We're too direct for that. Very much a 'from the horses' mouth' type of mentality combined with an independent streak about a mile wide per person, including the babies. If anything, someone might, might mention, in passing, that my parents should give me a call to catch up. But only if they were really, really worried.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    There are many types of boxer briefs, I've found. Some cheap cotton ones that aren't too tight and stretch out quick. Some fancy expensive ones that are like what I imagine spanx are.

It's like that old love song, some are smooth and cup you, some are scratchy and stretch out to accommodate your wide butt.

Yeah, boxer briefs end up basically like soft boxers in a couple of weeks... because screw paying more than $8 for three.

• Options
    Arch wrote:
    pics or it didnt happen

:o

• Options
    boxers are pretty awesome imo

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Chanus wrote:

Yeah, boxer briefs end up basically like soft boxers in a couple of weeks... because screw paying more than $8 for three.

I like buying fancy ones, but I will say this
    it is so impossible to get a boner in them because TIGHT

• Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    Boxer briefs are great.

They aren't too tight yet still provide support, it's all good.

• Options
    I don't actually know how tall Arch is.

I wear at least boxers to bed because I don't like my dick to get out of alignment, dogg. I sleep on my stomach.

Family reunion photo

lord-of-the-rings-01.jpg

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

Women will never understand the massive importance of a properly aligned dick.

• Options
    @daxon somewhere between 40 and 48 degrees depending on who is measuring and where they start the angle measure

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    go commando and rest your testicles in a jar of iced marmalade

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    spool32 wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    ugh, two people just got laid off here
    y'all all suck
    Start polishing the resume.
    we were assured we didn't need to and I believe them. what kind of sucks is that this is a small and close knit group down here. i pretty much like all of my coworkers. so it's kind of a different feeling that i've got going on than a fear for my imminent survival

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!!!!!

Seriously man. The only way you will keep actually working, instead of collecting a paycheck while you use office resources to print out your resume and browse penny arcade all day, is if they tell you there's nothing to worry about.

Business is business. Start looking for something new, right now.
    I hate to agree with Spool, but he's absolutely right.

• Options
    Daxon wrote:
    im not gonna show you the picture dogg that would involve work

its on facebook not flickr

man, maybe I should finally get involved in some PA folks on fb.

What's yo name?

@Arch huh, it pretty severe or just a slight one?

There's a FB group with a discussion thread where we all list our names.

• Options
    go commando and rest your testicles in a jar of iced marmalade

chilled and delicious!

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    spool32 wrote:

and it feels odd

how do the men feel?

Wow this is surprisingly funny.

But is it Awesome Post funny?
    Elldren wrote:
    *hugs*

It's life

you are human

I don't feel particularly guilty. Just worried over how other people will react. I can't change their reactions, or prevent possible pain, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:

and it feels odd

Wut?

Something about getting the testes farther away from the body so they produce more sperm because body heat is actually a bit too warm for proper spermatogenesis

I don't know what the actual science behind it is, it sounds alright, but I don't know and I dont feel like scholaring it

In this day and age I'm surprised people worry about being more fertile. The world has tons of people. And more get made everyday. Many times by accident and then it becomes a National Issue of Governmental Importance.

Like seriously, don't kids just kind of happen?

• Options
    Passerbye wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    spool32 wrote:

and it feels odd

how do the men feel?

I dunno... Feral reported me for Awesome once and it turned out he was really incorrect in his assumptions.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    In this day and age I'm surprised people worry about being more fertile. The world has tons of people. And more get made everyday. Many times by accident and then it becomes a National Issue of Governmental Importance.

Hey ELM, read The Departure by Neal Asher.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    spool32 wrote:

and it feels odd

how do the men feel?

I dunno... Feral reported me for Awesome once and it turned out he was really incorrect in his assumptions.

Feral reported me for awesome once. The thread average was 4 stars.

• Options
    not feeling guilty is not something I am used to.

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

It is kind of amazing, isn't it?

• Options

if you want something to happen, wouldn't you make adjustments to increase the likelihood of that outcome

how is this surprising

• Options
    @electricitylikesme

I dunno man, also from what I understand IVF is gettin' better erryday

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:

It's a weird feeling. It passes with time.

• Options

if you want something to happen, wouldn't you make adjustments to increase the likelihood of that outcome

how is this surprising

because kids are icky duh

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:

Feral reported me for awesome once. The thread average was 4 stars.

Hmm... maybe it wasn't Feral's fault, then.

• Options
    Chanus wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    spool32 wrote:

and it feels odd

how do the men feel?

Well, I think it's awesome so I'm reporting it.

Fuck 'em if they don't also love it.

• Options
    Chanus wrote:

every time I have been reported for awesome it was a mistake

except the time bama and I had a fallout-based rap battle

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Elldren wrote:

Pretend you missed my birthday.

:(

OnTheLastCastle on
This discussion has been closed.