As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tee Shirt Printing Companies

EncEnc A Fool with CompassionPronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
edited February 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
My work is looking to print about a hundred shirts of various designs for cheap, and tasked me with looking for suitable places. Independantly of my own research, I was wondering what places you all may have worked with and would be willing to reccomend. Currently I'm sitting on a few dozen shirt printers all of the same apparent quality and prices and would like some direction.

Thanks!

Enc on

• Options
    rockmonkeyrockmonkey Little RockRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I'm assuming most or all of these companies you've talked to so far are not local and are national level providers. Basically If apparent quality and prices are about equal get a quote from some local shop (mom & pop) and let them know a big deciding factor for you is customer service and quick order fulfillment and you might have yourself a winner. Also you can look/ask around locally (and online) and see if they are recommended. You can even stop by their shop and see if they promo any work they've done for other local companies that's hanging in their front room and then maybe contact them for a reference. Alternately you could straight up ask the manager for some local references.

My company orders a couple thousand company shirts each year of which probably 1000+ are t-shirts, and honestly we go with a local shop. I don't directly handle it and it may not be the cheapest out there since we've been using them forever, but you can't beat the customer service or the ability for a rep to come over to your office and SHOW you exactly what shirt you are getting before you order a bunch.

Then when they're done they come over and drop them off for free, no waiting on shipping.

rockmonkey on
    NEWrockzomb80.jpg
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    I highly recommend these guys

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    If you've got a Big Frog outlet in your area, go with them.

I use them locally for my shirts and they're fantastic. It's print on demand, but they have good volume discounts, especially if you're getting over 100 shirts. They use direct to garment printing which can last much longer than standard screen printing in my opinion if the shirt is cared for properly.

edit: they also do online orders, but if you've got a shop local they can show you samples and even print your design on an extra small or something to show you what it will look like.

They use American Apparel t-shirts which are good quality.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    I've done t-shirt orders for various campus organizations and been a part of the process for other ones as well and in my experience, local places tend to be a lot better to work with than massive companies.

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    Full disclosure: I work for an apparel/promo company that subcontracts printing orders like this all the time. Generally speaking a local shop is likely going to offer you better service than an online-only business. If the prices you're getting are all equal, that'll probably be the deciding factor.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    This was resolved over six months ago, Jordan. Please don't necro post.

This discussion has been closed.