As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, [chat]

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    While I am not a huge fan of dubstep I do like the track Skrillex did for Syndicate

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    why does he play his keyboard against a wall

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    why does he play his keyboard against a wall

So he can rock it harder.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2012
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    For instance, Skrillex, in my classification system, would fall under the "shit" genre. Whereas Journey would fall under the "awesome" genre.
    Why can't we combine them?

SOMEDAY WUB WILL FIND YOU
    I hate you so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvEbZhkNTpM

you've got to be kidding me

ahahaha

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    For instance, Skrillex, in my classification system, would fall under the "shit" genre. Whereas Journey would fall under the "awesome" genre.

Why can't we combine them?

SOMEDAY WUB WILL FIND YOU

yesssssssssssssss

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Jacwubkosh

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    tumblr_lzejtlbCxT1qaaowno1_500.png

• Options
    i really hope borderlands 2 has wubs in the soundtrack

i will play that game forever if it does

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    woo i slept like 14 hours

and yet i feel like i got no rest at all

fuckin' nightmares

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    which neurodegenerative proteins fuzzy

we talkin prions and shit or wat

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    which neurodegenerative proteins fuzzy

we talkin prions and shit or wat
    huntingtin with various glutamine stretches, ranging from least toxic to most toxic

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    is a wub a unit of measurement yet?

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Shit. I'm on my phone, does someone want to fix that link?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

If anything it would be for measuring time.

• Options
    WE NEED TWENTY MORE KILOWUBS

• Options
    I wonder if the new borderlands will have an endgame

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

If anything it would be for measuring time.

i'd be okay with that.

100 wubs to each drop, 100 drop to each... shit, that's all the terminology i have, help me out dudes!

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

That will be the next Facebook option. On a scale of 1Wub to 10Wub how much Wub do you Wub this person?

• Options

ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGGAWUBS!

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    wat u gonna do with ur proteins once u got dem

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Honestly one of my fondest memories ever is of the time many years ago when I was packed into a car with four friends of mine and a girl I was seeing at the time, driving down the highway, and "Separate Ways" came on the radio. One by one, all of us started singing along and crazy-emoting like in the video, and this girl was just :shock: for the first couple minutes, then joined in. Good sport. We're still friends.

• Options
    wat u gonna do with ur proteins once u got dem
    I actually can't say because it is going to be published pretty soon, but it is very neat, I can tells you that.

• Options
    Honestly one of my fondest memories ever is of the time many years ago when I was packed into a car with four friends of mine and a girl I was seeing at the time, driving down the highway, and "Separate Ways" came on the radio. One by one, all of us started singing along and crazy-emoting like in the video, and this girl was just :shock: for the first couple minutes, then joined in. Good sport. We're still friends.

i remember my first break up too

919UOwT.png
  • Options
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    johncartermondomidnightbigposter580.jpg

That's a nice movie poster.

• Options

Man, one time me and a friend were going to the movies and just as we were about to get out of the car, that song came on.

It was worth it, we just missed one or two trailers.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am looking forward to the New Princess of Mars movie. Well John Carter or whatever Disney named it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

I'll break you up like Ma Bell

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    johncartermondomidnightbigposter580.jpg

That's a nice movie poster.

ohhhh, that is nice.

• Options
    actually i really do remember my first break up

my car wasn't cool enough :(

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    my chest hair is tingling

is deeb talkin smack 'bout me

• Options
    actually i really do remember my first break up

my car wasn't cool enough :(
    I broke up with my girlfriend because I loved dudes and didn't know it yet

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I am looking forward to the New Princess of Mars movie. Well John Carter or whatever Disney named it.

The only thing that worried me about the (fucking awesome) trailers is just how much content (as in different episodes / events from the book) I could see. Unless the movie is 3 hours long I am worried it will be really rushed.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

I'll break you up like Ma Bell

i've got a wubopoly

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGGAWUBS!

what's a jiggawub?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    I've been hankering for some sci-fi space opera tabletop RPG action lately. Just sent a mail off to the FLGS to see how much it would cost to order 1 of just about every book published for Alternity back in the day.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.