Options

The Jante [Chat]

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    I am playing Starfarer right now.

I just let my second in command do a battle and ended up with three ships to board!!

Come Civ with us. Starfarer isn't going anywhere ;)

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    For Stevemarks, Variable, Jacob and @wash . You guys might like this cracked article.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19687_6-ways-creator-sharktopus-invented-modern-cinema.html

thanks

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    misandry ≠ feminism

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Elldren wrote: »
    misandry ≠ feminism

B-b-b-but my grossly inaccurate yet comforting stereotypes!

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    misandry ≠ feminism

Well, unless you're unscrupulously trying to piss off a feminist.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Is divine divinity still fun? I want an epic, accesible game.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    divinity 2 or the original

because the original is pretty old bro

divinity 2 is kewl

if you want an action rpg do the whole titan quest thing if you havent already that shits DA BAWM

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @inquisitor did you know the US qualifiers for Blazblue is on?

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Dinner!

9545060a602711e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    divinity 2 or the original

because the original is pretty old bro

divinity 2 is kewl

if you want an action rpg do the whole titan quest thing if you havent already that shits DA BAWM

I don't really care if the game's old, but I might do Titan Quest, I have it on Steam.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    do de titan questage very good and underrated

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    anybody up for some me3

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

I did not!

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    titan quest is great btw

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    anybody up for some me3

yeah

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Necrophiliac behaviours of men?

It's a Mary Daly reference.
    Males do indeed deeply identify with "unwanted fetal tissue," for they sense as their own condition the role of controller, possessor, inhabitor of women. Draining female energy, they feel "fetal." Since this perpetual fetal state is fatal to the Self of the eternal mother (Hostess), males fear women's recognition of this real condition, which would render them infinitely "unwanted." For this attraction/need of males for female energy, seen for what it is, is necrophilia -- not in the sense of love for actual corpses, but of love for those victimized into a state of living death.

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Leitner wrote: »

Males do indeed deeply identify with "unwanted fetal tissue," for they sense as their own condition the role of controller, possessor, inhabitor of women. Draining female energy, they feel "fetal." Since this perpetual fetal state is fatal to the Self of the eternal mother (Hostess), males fear women's recognition of this real condition, which would render them infinitely "unwanted." For this attraction/need of males for female energy, seen for what it is, is necrophilia -- not in the sense of love for actual corpses, but of love for those victimized into a state of living death.

o_o

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Titan Quest is super fun. I recommend a mod that turns up the XP rate, you can set it to whatever. It just sped it up as I felt it was pretty slow beforehand.

Other than that I loved it.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

I did not!

I missed out too I only found out because Dacidbro tweeted his team is in the finals.

twitch.tv/leveluplive

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Pods is that sour cream or goat cheese or....

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular

wut

• Options
    Thanks for that link, Thom.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thanks for that link, Thom.

Yeah, Corman does what he does, but it's amazing the long range impact he's on film.

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    oh man I want to play some Call of Cthulhu so bad.

it fits my... unusual GMing style quite well.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

greek yogurt

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

greek yogurt

is the yogurt insolvent and revolting

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Greek yogurt + honey = The best thing.

Gonna finish this tea than go whip some of that up.

Good call Podly.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Are we talkin about roger corman in here?

I saw he produced Battle Beyond the Stars which I was watching last night. Oh god was it so bad but also so okay.

I need a beer.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

I saw he produced Battle Beyond the Stars which I was watching last night. Oh god was it so bad but also so okay.

I need a beer.

Sure. The guy who gave us Sharktpus also gave us Martin Scorsese.

• Options
    How did he give us Martin?

• Options
    Please dear god tell me he is not his father.

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular

I need a beer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsD17ZAglE

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

Has anyone ever suggested that Mary Daly is/was perhaps not a terribly happy person?

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    I dunno how I feel about Roger Corman. I feel funny. I can't describe it.

• Options

greek yogurt

In that volume, greek yogurt is the only acceptable thing. I'm glad.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Greeper wrote: »

wut

Dumb people are dumb and say dumb things. You can find offensive stuff anywhere. I think it's only really worth bringing up when people try to take it as real.

• Options
    greek yogurt and roasted beets are one of my favorite combos

rounded it out into a salad with some toasted walnuts, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Feelin' real dumb tonight. Just overall making the worst minor decisions here.

Now my friends are inviting me out and I'm grumpy and don't want to go.

• Options
    I guess I have to go. Can't sit around thinking I'm stupid for how I phrased a fucking text message.

• Options
    greek yogurt and roasted beets are one of my favorite combos

rounded it out into a salad with some toasted walnuts, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil

That sounds amazing.

This discussion has been closed.