Options

[Phalla] Game Over! Way to go killer p.50 The Unfortunate Voyage of the Harbinger

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    A throwaway vote

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    I read Figgy's analysis on Dumpshock, and I'd be sold, except I think being new plays a bigger difference in Mafia's than he'll give credit for. I don't think throwaway votes are unhelpful right now, they're literally better than nothing as we try to figure stuff out, but Mr. Mojo Risin and his "I'm Confused" schtick is vintage Mafia under-the-radar behavior.

Also my post last night was also worthless, but you see I am not mafia so it is OK.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    You're basically the same person anyway

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Langly! That hurts :(

Although in my pm to him I did call him my deformed name twin hehe

• Options
    Bringing up alternatives are fine, but you should try to at least try to give some support for why they'd be suspicious. Like figgy did

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    hi how is everyone i am still here

Posted from my DyPad 7

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    No no Spoit, you just put out a target and instead of making points or arguments you just accuse someone else of discouraging discussion.

Clearly it is their fault that they could not make any.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Spoit wrote: »
    Bringing up alternatives are fine, but you should try to at least try to give some support for why they'd be suspicious. Like figgy did

I voted for Daniant because yesterday I completely forgot they were even in the game! I've been floating some suspicions in my soft network and they are at the top of my list right now. Anialos and dumpshock are nice wagons but I have a tendency to stay away from wagons unless it is something more confirmed. I mean I am pretty bad at finding mafia but from what I've seen, Daniant is usually more active in the discussions and it is just bugging me.

Retaba on
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    i wish I had a better vote than a bandwagon

anialos

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Retaba also voted for daniant after infidel and someone else pointed out her throwaway on me.

A throwaway on a throwaway, I guess

• Options
    I don't consider it a throwaway so nyah!

• Options
    Retaba wrote: »

I voted for Daniant because yesterday I completely forgot they were even in the game! I've been floating some suspicions in my soft network and they are at the top of my list right now. Anialos and dumpshock are nice wagons but I have a tendency to stay away from wagons unless it is something more confirmed. I mean I am pretty bad at finding mafia but from what I've seen, Daniant is usually more active in the discussions and it is just bugging me.
    See, now? That wasn't too hard, was it? ;-)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Maybe I do that just so you'll pay attention to me Spoit, and it worked! Didn't think of that, didja now? :D

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i have a greater suspicion of Dumpshock

Posted from my DyPad 7

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    mixed signals, ignore, somehow posted what was supposed to be a pm into thread accidentally.

corvidae on
  • Options
    towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    Anailos is a thing that is a bandwagon
    Would you stop looking at me when have I ever been a mafia
    OK so a mafia that's lived past the first day (grumbles something about lucky viggins)

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    corvidae wrote: »
    are/were you and egos talking?
    no

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    vertroue wrote: »
    At least we don't have crew members stealing all the nails and screws this time around,

Screw RPosts. It's too much work to hammer them out

Hey man. I am going to do at least one RP post a day. This phalla has much too cool narratives and it started out with some fun RP to let it go now.
    Don't be such a straightedge. We've saw enough RPing in this thread already.

If one RP post a day makes me a straightedge, then so be it. ;-)

Let me have my fun, its the only thing I get to do in this game besides trying to follow all the insanity that is happening.
    Maybe you should install some new hardware to understand the puns :( or was that stolen too :(
    Oh. :(

Sorry man.

In the middle of moving, leaving my job, etc. My ability to notice jokes on the internet is low right now.

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    anialos

Hoping this bandwagon can give us a good place to start tomorrow

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Malkor wrote: »
    I read Figgy's analysis on Dumpshock, and I'd be sold, except I think being new plays a bigger difference in Mafia's than he'll give credit for. I don't think throwaway votes are unhelpful right now, they're literally better than nothing as we try to figure stuff out, but Mr. Mojo Risin and his "I'm Confused" schtick is vintage Mafia under-the-radar behavior.

Also my post last night was also worthless, but you see I am not mafia so it is OK.

Not sure if you are mistaking me for someone else but I dont recall ever claiming to be confused in any way. I mentioned i wasnt sure who to vote for because there wasnt really a clear target but thats about it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Let's hope Infidel is right...

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    I would not mind if Mojo came to see me *winkwink* But I think I already have a patient tonight! If you want to make an orderly line I will get to each of you in turn.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Anialos wrote: »
    Well, it seems the power of Infidel's personality has overridden common sense. May as well get my vote in...hmm, I think !DumpShock has been rather suspicious.

What exactly is the logic that should be taken as "common sense" then?

Where is your defense at all?

Are you incapable of making one, or is your position just simply indefensible?

Can Infidel keep making questions that people can't answer?

Should he answer that one himself?

I'd rather you answer why someone following your logic early on day 2 is grounds for execution? Until that is answered I'm defending against nothing but a charade and hot wind. Effective hot wind, but still. If I were truly "coattailing" or "bandwagoning" off you I would have jumped around to at least one of your other two votes that day before you swapped to me! Keep in mind that I made no posts between agreeing with you and you turning on me other than a friendly action towards Daniant. Apparently that makes me evil! You haven't even bothered to bring anymore to the table against me today. Sure, you stand to learn quite a bit from my death, but that is only because of the close vote on Day 2, not because of any action I have taken.

tldr; Innocent kitty framed by raving mad man with a silver tongue.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    anialos was good enough yesterday, good enough for today

• Options
    Okay, so you still refuse to answer, that's fine.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

If you would be so kind as to tell me what the hell I'm answering for, I'd be more than happy to!

• Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    I'm really sorry guys, I have been trying to get classes situated after a rough start to the quarter.

That sounds very mafia, doesn't it?

It shore does.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Why is no one getting mad at me for a throwaway vote?

I voted for a dead person at first.

Either way, I think that Mr. Mojo whatever will a good idea to kill, eventually.

Also.

Italics

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options

If you would be so kind as to tell me what the hell I'm answering for, I'd be more than happy to!

If only I broke down

my questions into less than

one line in length

you know, so that they don't distract

or get lost in paragraphs?

I dunno

(post style partially ripped from Pony)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Hmmm...I have read back. Infidel looks like he's in the know. And no one else has said that they were the one targeted. Also, it makes sense that the mafia would try to get Infidel early on. So I'm voting Anialos.

• Options

If only I broke down

my questions into less than

one line in length

you know, so that they don't distract

or get lost in paragraphs?

I dunno

(post style partially ripped from Pony)

If

only

you

actually

accused

me

of

something

other

than

what

over

a

dozen

people

are

doing

right

now.

(post style intentionally ripped from you)

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Whelp, I'm dying anyway, so Capfalcon

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    Why is no one getting mad at me for a throwaway vote?

I voted for a dead person at first.

Either way, I think that Mr. Mojo whatever will a good idea to kill, eventually.

Also.

Italics

We're not getting mad at you because we are all psychic type and don't want to arouse your anger.

Also Anialos, if you are a villager you can still win, so no worries about impending death.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Well, it seems the power of Infidel's personality has overridden common sense. May as well get my vote in...hmm, I think !DumpShock has been rather suspicious.

1. Grab a pencil.
    2. Print off this post.
    3. Fill out the blank space with your answers.
    4. Fax it to 204-INF-IDEL.

It seems that this forum communication, where posts are related and in response to other posts in collections called threads, is confusing you.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Anialos

It's my birthday, I don't need a reason!

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    JACK! This thread needs your crazy roleplaying antics!

Where have you been?

• Options

1. Grab a pencil.
    2. Print off this post.
    3. Fill out the blank space with your answers.
    4. Fax it to 204-INF-IDEL.

It seems that this forum communication, where posts are related and in response to other posts in collections called threads, is confusing you.

Are you capable of any form of communication beyond condescension and smarm? I know you'll never answer my question until I'm dead.

• Options
    You're not the only one I looked at Anialos.

But the actions and words and responses of the others determine what people believe.

You just keep digging, I'm only here to throw the dirt on you.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Are you capable of any form of communication beyond condescension and smarm? I know you'll never answer my question until I'm dead.

Yes but you deserve nothing less!

(Shows what you know, I guess.)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    JACK! This thread needs your crazy roleplaying antics!

Where have you been?

Mafia H.Q.