As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Monday, March 26, 2012 - Space Is Still The Place

2»

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    A duck! wrote: »
    Lemons wrote: »
    Did they get Daniel Tosh on the Penny Arcade team? Seems like every other comic is a gay joke nowadays.

It's not gay if it's an alien.

Or maybe it's twice as gay.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Han was glad he came.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I hear Han shot first.

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    This feels like a weird role reversal from Tycho's constant zoophilia leanings. Coming soon: Episode 3: Space is Seriously Still the Place: Man is the Real Monster

Not a weird reversal, really. Tycho likes the long, graceful necks. Giraffes, ostriches, maybe an occasional swan or emu... It's all about the neck.

Now look at the wookiee. Does it even have a neck? Probably, I mean it's an arboreal mammal and all, but under that hair it's hard to be sure. If there is a neck, it's hardly long or graceful and as such, it's not to Tycho's refined tastes.

YaraelPoof.jpg

awwwwww yeeeaaaahhhh

Graceful? The man has a 5 foot turkey neck.

It's all about the Kaminoans

Kaminoan_TCWCG.jpg
    TaunWe.jpg

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    GiraffeLoverGiraffeLover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpFHwFdN0Kw Registered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    This feels like a weird role reversal from Tycho's constant zoophilia leanings. Coming soon: Episode 3: Space is Seriously Still the Place: Man is the Real Monster

Not a weird reversal, really. Tycho likes the long, graceful necks. Giraffes, ostriches, maybe an occasional swan or emu... It's all about the neck.

Now look at the wookiee. Does it even have a neck? Probably, I mean it's an arboreal mammal and all, but under that hair it's hard to be sure. If there is a neck, it's hardly long or graceful and as such, it's not to Tycho's refined tastes.

YaraelPoof.jpg

awwwwww yeeeaaaahhhh

Graceful? The man has a 5 foot turkey neck.

It's all about the Kaminoans

Kaminoan_TCWCG.jpg
    TaunWe.jpg

OhSweetPenis.png So beautiful... so slender... I must have her!

Necks... it's all about necks...

Personal Quote: "I stare into the void as her molted carapace unfurls, her soaking thorax begging for my gentle touch... and she whispers: "krev unda xcryu!!!". Her slender neck riddled with eggsacks and vestigial maws beckons for my tender head, but what is that I see? Tis a hedgehog, nested upon one of her seven shoulder, her quills beckon for me as well. I now surrender myself as I am filled with countless fertilized eggs and my hands grace the spiky sensuous quills... Yes, yes - a thousand times yes..."