Options

Lets go on down to South Park! WTF!

• Options
    EddEdd Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    I thought it was comparable the episode with oprahs minge

I defend the minge episode inasmuch as it's a truly legendary example of sticking to a joke, no matter what. It's awe-inspiring to listen to those two engage in manic, British accented arguments set to a static image of Oprah's crotch.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Did

Did cartman just jump the shark?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    I am shocked

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    good return to form this week :^:

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Well, Stan and Cartmen were planning their Bris at the end of the Ike's Wee Wee episode... so progression I guess.

Now, he's a fat half-ginger, Jew who may be the poorest kid in school. He's become everything he hates.

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    It's funny, but I had long hoped that he would one day find out his real mother was Kyle's mom, making him half-jewish and Kyle's half-brother. I guess this is probably as close as we'll ever get to that.

I wonder what next week will bring.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Not bad South Park. Not bad at all.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    "You want a peanut butter and jelly sendweech?"

• Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    Flat bread...nooooo!

It wasn't my favorite episode...but wow.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I've just got a case of the Hebrew jeebies...

That was an amazing line. Kind of sad how long it took me to catch that Cartman was saying Jewpacabra instead of chupacabra.

• Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    So last nights episode is worth watching? Better than the last three?

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I think it's worth a watch. I mean, at the very worst what's it going to cost you? 24 minutes where part of your screen is showing SouthPark while you do stuff on the rest of the screen. Assuming you watch it on your PC anyway.

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    That was awesome. The episodes where Cartman's schemes backfire on him are always great. :lol:

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    I'm surprised nobody is talking about tonight's episode. The Jason Russell spoof at the end was a frickin riot.

Jackin' it jackin' it jackedy jack :whistle:

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I personally loved it.

Best version of elder bullying ever

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    FireflashFireflash Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Butter's speech at the end was horrible yet awesome at the same time. I felt a little unsettled listening to it but still cheered for him at the end.

PSN: PatParadize
    Battle.net: Fireflash#1425
    Steam Friend code: 45386507
  • Options
    OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    That entire song and dance at the end about San Diego.

What the fuck was that?!

OtakuD00D on
    makosig.jpg
  • Options
    CokomonCokomon Our butts are worth fighting for! Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    OtakuD00D wrote: »
    That entire song and dance at the end about San Diego.

What the fuck was that?!

It was referencing the breakdown of the guy who made the Kony 2012 video.

Cokomon on
    post.png
    Twitter: Cokomon | dA: Cokomon | Tumblr: Cokomon-art | XBL / NNID / Steam: Cokomon
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Butters' had the sickest of all burns at the end there. Golf Clap for him for being assertive by being Butters.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Best one this season thus far, imo.

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Fireflash wrote: »
    Butter's speech at the end was horrible yet awesome at the same time. I felt a little unsettled listening to it but still cheered for him at the end.

It's the most comforting dark thought ever.

Everyone you hate. Everyone you don't like. They're all going to die.

One day.

They'll all be dead.

It's even better than Nathan Explosion's "I don't care if you're smarter than me because one day your tits will be eaten by maggots" speech.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    I liked it, liked how they made fun of those bullying videos and what feels like fake sincerity by the originators, the one shot through the school stuff, the reverse bullying that seems to be more apparent these days, Cartman back to cross-dressing, and Butters' line to his gam-gam, which is a lot better than other anti-bullying messages out there.

• Options
    tardcoretardcore Registered User regular
    I really loved the reference to the movie Bully and how the fight to get the rating changed to PG-13 "so more kids could see it" was illogical when the movie could be released for free on the internet, if the creator was so dead-set on getting more kids to see it.

• Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    What was up with Stan's short laugh after saying "Did you know that in America..."?

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular

Jackin' it jackin' it jackedy jack :whistle:
    Whackin' it, whackin' it whackety smack... :whistle: Sooo great. :lol:

• Options
    Hexmage-PA wrote: »
    What was up with Stan's short laugh after saying "Did you know that in America..."?

I think that's a 'condescending know-it-all mocking laugh' laugh.

I remember in the commentary on Mystery of the Urinal Deuce they used it while making fun of 9/11 conspiracy guys. "Yeah? Well? Hah, did you know, the melting point of steel?"

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    I hope they release an MP3 of that song.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    tardcore wrote: »
    I really loved the reference to the movie Bully and how the fight to get the rating changed to PG-13 "so more kids could see it" was illogical when the movie could be released for free on the internet, if the creator was so dead-set on getting more kids to see it.

Is a really dumb observation. in the show Stan makes his movie in about 5 minutes. In reality most documentary film makers are lucky to have a steady source of ramen noodles while they spend 3 years of their life covering one thing. To say "hey how about you give away thousands of hours of work for free huh?" is fantastically stupid.

• Options
    OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    That entire Jackin' It in San Diego montage still blows my mind. They crammed SO much in there.

makosig.jpg
  • Options
    BubbaTBubbaT Registered User regular
    Awesome episode.

I love how Butters' grandma's response to finding the Professor Chaos costume was to make her own super-villain costume. Is there anyone in that family who isn't completely insane?

Fuck Dr. Oz. Was Butters stomping him an homage to Ralphie in A Christmas Story?

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

Is a really dumb observation. in the show Stan makes his movie in about 5 minutes. In reality most documentary film makers are lucky to have a steady source of ramen noodles while they spend 3 years of their life covering one thing. To say "hey how about you give away thousands of hours of work for free huh?" is fantastically stupid.

Did you know you can see pretty much every South Park episode ever online for free? Right on the official website?

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    You can see all the non-Mohammad ones. They go up at 3am EST on Thursday morning, which is when I'm at work. Go go graveyard shift.

E: New ones are available for a week, then blacked out a month, then available forever.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Golden Yak wrote: »

I remember in the commentary on Mystery of the Urinal Deuce they used it while making fun of 9/11 conspiracy guys. "Yeah? Well? Hah, did you know, the melting point of steel?"

nope, its
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waAqJ6727Hk
    TO THE T

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    That episode seemed terrified to make take any kind of position on the issue.

...which is becoming something of a trend in the show. Just mock everyone involved and hope nobody notices you sitting on the sidelines.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

Did you know you can see pretty much every South Park episode ever online for free? Right on the official website?

Those are such astronomically different concepts I'm not sure where to start. Television shows are not movies, would be the first thing I would discuss in detail. Second I would talk more about the differences in ad revenue to be gained from something that is as watched as South Park or anything backed by Viacom and something like a documentary most people haven't heard of, but again I don't think it's necessary.

You should really think about your post here though because it's kind of ridiculous
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    That episode seemed terrified to make take any kind of position on the issue.

...which is becoming something of a trend in the show. Just mock everyone involved and hope nobody notices you sitting on the sidelines.

South Park has always taken this "third way" sanctimonious stance on things though. They pretty much just fling shit at society, and generally aren't there to offer a solution.

override367 on
  • Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »

nope, its
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waAqJ6727Hk
    TO THE T

...why does he do that? And why do I want to do that randomly in conversation from now on?

• Options
    NintenNinten Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    BubbaT wrote: »

I love how Butters' grandma's response to finding the Professor Chaos costume was to make her own super-villain costume. Is there anyone in that family who isn't completely insane?

That's why we love them.

What else family would sell their children to a celebrity?

Ninten on
  • Options

You know except there's this thing called PayPal and donations.

• Options
    Also the film was already bought by Weinstein so the money thing is kinda ridiculous.

• Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    Man I honestly wasn't a fan of the episode. Mostly because wtf was up with that ending?? Haha I'm not sure if that was in reference to something (jacking it in San Diego), but I just didn't get it.

camo_sig2.png