As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I will be driving all day tomorrow so here is a placeholder vote on Cythraul.

If I'm not back before vote close then I probably had a car accident.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    shalmelo since he's on this page and i may be out for a similar length of time as taya

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I actually might be around tomorrow so the ender for whatever that damage talk hours ago was about. And being weird with his posts

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    So apparently the big deal roles AREN'T hereditary now? Oops. Someone apologize to Rend, Munkus and Gumpy's next of kin, ok?

i think they all brought it on themselves. granted, it was amusing, but they were playing their own game.

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    I actually might be around tomorrow so the ender for whatever that damage talk hours ago was about. And being weird with his posts

i definitely think this bears examination. granted, my only exposure is ENDER PHALLA, but i'm not sure what he's up to.

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    i definitely think this bears examination. granted, my only exposure is ENDER PHALLA, but i'm not sure what he's up to.

I am engineering your demise.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »

That's Phyphor, my friend.

"My friend" referring to you, of course. Because Phyphor doesn't have friends. Only a long list of enemies he has already enacted murder plans for.

• Options

but i have 20000 pink squishy brains!

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    corvidae wrote: »

but i have 20000 pink squishy brains!

Someday we will make the long journey back to Oreggeknaxx, and all children ages 10 and up can learn of the terrible hardships endured by extraterrestrial brain harvesting pioneers.

Someday.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    I will be driving all day tomorrow so here is a placeholder vote on Cythraul.

If I'm not back before vote close then I probably had a car accident.
    Hey, woah. If you die in real life you die in phalla

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    That would be pretty amazing if someone posthemusly won a game.

Its the kind of trick you could only do once, though :S

• Options
    Bedlam wrote: »
    That would be pretty amazing if someone posthemusly won a game.

Its the kind of trick you could only do once, though :S
    Unless you're in more than one phalla.

...I wonder if they allow posthumous sign-ups?

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    sigh...

38thDOE

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    So yesterday I ended up working around 11 hours or so, got home just before vote close and flailed around a bit. Today I hopefully won't make that mistake, so gonna put out a quick vote for Wiet for the time being. Further developments may change this, see yas after work :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Cyth how are you up at this godawful hour

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Work, every goddamn day :P

Also I'm on Atlantic time, so I've got a head start!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Wait what is atlantic time. Do you mean est? I am on est.

I have an early flight to austin.

• Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    so the mafia have two kills, I'm thinking

at least one is probably a group power last like time, maybe the other is from their normal attacks combined? dunno whether Assuran was one of their kills or not, but they probably have a special damage group power, or at least a way to reduce defences

so anyway my question:

If a sub-faction is loyal to arcadia instead o the armada, do they count towards being arcadian for the needs of the mafia goal of outnumbering arcadians?

• Options
    That is a good question, and you will wang to ask it in bold orange.

• Options
    That is a good question, and you will wang to ask it in bold orange.
    Uh, want, not wang.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    fair nuff!

@edcrab

If a sub-faction is loyal to arcadia instead o the armada, do they count towards being arcadian for the needs of the mafia goal of outnumbering arcadians?

edit: stupid color tags

HeavyVillain on
  • Options
    The mafia's goal is normally to be a majority to all players regardless of faction.

Even straight neutrals count as villagers for that number.

• Options
    right but the phrasin is different from last time

instead of outnumbering all factions, just the arcadians are listed

and even then, does it mean outnumber all players when added together, or outnumber all players when theyre separated into factions

cos i imagine its easier for the mafia to outnumber outsiders and chaotics and arcadians seperately than if everyone else is taken as one big lump

• Options
    That is to say, the mafia's goal is to control the vote. I would expect even sub factions that want the cult to win would not count towards the mafia's majority (since they would not be masoned with them and that would create a kind of super mafia)

• Options
    okay yeah thats assuming its a standard mafia game

still, theres factions around so I just wanted to check

I cant really remember how it worked last time!

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Despite the presence of sub-factions, the mafia's overall goal (and by extension the village's) does not differ from the norm. The mafia (the Cultist Armada) is considered a separate entity to everyone else for the purposes of outnumbering all other players.

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Placeholder on Cythraul

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I think Langly should stop breathing.

Hold it... Hold it...

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    RED(REG) Rysk Comedy is a perfectly acceptable reason.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Wait what is atlantic time. Do you mean est? I am on est.

I have an early flight to austin.

Atlantic is one hour later. Apparently Cythraul lives in Atlantis.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Shuss for (1) not voting in bold, (2) having a generic avatar, (3) claiming his vote was "for our fallen comrade."

Which fallen comrade is that vote in retribution for? Why do you think weiiet had anything to do with it? What's your game?! What do you know about Ray Finkle?

LACES OUT DAN
    That would be the cop Munkus?
    Answer to the other two things in order: Laziness.

I browse other forums with avatars off due to prior habits browsing them at work, so I haven't made up an avatar in years.

• Options
    Avatars help give a face to you, right now you're just a guy in the shadows.

Like the mafia. :P

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle
    I KISSED A MAN!
    Ace20Ventura20-20Scream.gif

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Avatars help give a face to you, right now you're just a guy in the shadows.

Like the mafia. :P

Says the ominous hooded figure

• Options
    Says the virus. You're just lucky conversions arn't in or I would so be on to you!!!

• Options
    Feckless Rogue for lack of feck.
    This is something I find inexcusable.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    The Ender for being a masochist and just generally creepy with his posts.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Having to vote 8 hours before close sucks. Wiet i guess?

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Wiet again until something better comes up. I still don't get why people would vote out a neutral willing to work with the village, in a game where everyone has crazy powers so we need every advantage we can get.

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    !The Ender for being strange and different. This is my first time experiencing Ender. It's like a weird, strange, yet oddly fascinating Munkus.

jkZziGc.png