As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Taya for voting for Munkus and actively calling for specials to target her.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    This seems silly, why are people still focusing on Wiet?

Just because Munkus was green?

• Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    maybe they found wiet suspicious for other reasons

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Both wagons were pretty huge yesterday, so it's doubtful that much of value can be gathered from them.
    At least to my untrained eye, that is the case.

Also, if anyone wants to brainstorm or anything, I'll be here for another like 4 hours (yay work!) so I could use something to occupy my brain. Imaging computers is getting old.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Oh what, I'm not good enough for you now? Pfft!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I REQUIRE MORE TO FORM A CONSENSUS

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    No wonder we're so dumb!

We require more Geth!

• Options
    damn robots!

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    REG Rysk wrote: »

It's how the masses take out their frustration time and time again. When things don't go well, someone has to take the fall. It's human nature. See politics.

Egos on
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    maybe they found wiet suspicious for other reasons

I'd like to hear them aside from not dying by the vote.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    ender is a weirdo

but not enough of a weirdo to vote for

also I really like the title

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Oh man

That was some Grade-A giant monster movie right there

EDIT:
    This is totally not the D&D chat thread

Winky on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    I'm not seeing much to go on over here. Taya until I see otherwise.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh man

That was some Grade-A giant monster movie right there

EDIT:
    This is totally not the D&D chat thread
    Wait, what? Where? I love me some daikaiju.

I just got finished watching Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidora: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001).

It was surprisingly excellent. I wasn't expecting that level of quality, or brutality.

• Options
    Though I was pretty put-off by the fact that King Ghidora is the big good guy in this movie.

But I suppose if Godzilla is the bad guy then he has to be.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. He wasn't even the third person to vote Munkus.

Phyphor, The Ender, and SLyM are much better choices.

What's the deal with SLyM?

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. He wasn't even the third person to vote Munkus.

Phyphor, The Ender, and SLyM are much better choices.

What's the deal with SLyM?

Magic box is lagging way behind today, so I can't copy paste a post history or anything. Sorry!

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    So Munkus was lying about being the Murderbot.

Why did he do that?

• Options
    To cover for actual murderbot's butt. Which was a good thing for that person since Munkus got voted out instead of the murderbot now.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Wiet wrote: »
    To cover for actual murderbot's butt. Which was a good thing for that person since Munkus got voted out instead of the murderbot now.

But Munkus was village.

There has to be a good reason why a villager would give up his life for a probably neutral and very deadly role like the murderbot.

It just makes no sense to me.

Also, whoever hit me last night, I would appreciate it if you would cut it out. Unless you are trying to kill village. Then I guess, continue.

• Options
    i dunno, doesn't seem too much of a leap

he mustve thought murderbot was, somehow, an asset to the village

altho if murderbot really has to kill more people than the cultists, that seems impossible to me, what with the cultists having at least 2 kills a night

• Options
    i dunno, doesn't seem too much of a leap

he mustve thought murderbot was, somehow, an asset to the village

altho if murderbot really has to kill more people than the cultists, that seems impossible to me, what with the cultists having at least 2 kills a night

He made talk of having two cannons. If he can get two clean hits a night and a mafia attack gets blocked here or there, it's possible for a murderbot victory

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Tayrun is making me suspicious. And I think I documented why I didn't want a big, stompy, neutral robot killing at random when I voted yesterday. Just because he turned out to be lying about that doesn't make those reasons any less pertinent.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

But Munkus was village.

There has to be a good reason why a villager would give up his life for a probably neutral and very deadly role like the murderbot.

Also, whoever hit me last night, I would appreciate it if you would cut it out. Unless you are trying to kill village. Then I guess, continue.

I wouldn't trust anyone to be a true villager in this game, in theory he helped keep someone powerful alive that has similar VC's to him and made some contacts for the real murderbot (please standup)

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you mean by true villager

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    The Ender, that is pretty weird and creepsy.

• Options
    I'd be really interested in knowing what the enders power actually is

assuming all that was a public mechanic and not just weirdness

• Options
    I get the distinct feeling it's just weirdness.

But I have been wrong in the past.

I know, it seems impossible, but it's true!

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    its just that if it is a public mechanic, i dont think itd be attached to someone who has it in for the village

cos otherwise, how is it fair to be made to draw attention to yoursef like that

then again there was that one one (evil?) side who had to quote someone and then say a key phrase, but i forget what game that was in

• Options
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    The Ender, is it that you can seer for roles if you post them in the thread?

Requesting artillery fire at these coordinates!

This

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    The Ender is being weird...I think even for himself he is being off. But then I havent seen him lately in any phallas sooo...

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    I wonder how special special damage is

is it really special? or just slightly special?

• Options
    Unblockably special, if I read the summary in the original post correctly.
    As such I HOPE it's not super common. Seems like it would invalidate some people's powers

• Options
    Last game special got to ignore armour and resistances and all that jazz, I assume it's the same way now.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust anyone to be a true villager in this game

Really? SeGaTai

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Which is completely different from damage damage and special damage damage

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

SeGaTai wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »

But Munkus was village.

I wouldn't trust anyone to be a true villager in this game, in theory he helped keep someone powerful alive that has similar VC's to him and made some contacts for the real murderbot (please standup)

Do you mean Arcadian aligned or vanillager? Obviously one exists and the other does not.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    If true that would make a single role as powerful as the mafia/any faction - getting as many kills. And I fear that for the headcount murderbot would go for the easy targets.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Don't vote out wiet, that is silly. I wanted murderbot in the game, but it isn't like that vote means wiet is actually bad.

Gonna go with pharezon for mass effect grudging.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    @Edcrab

Bad timing and stupid work stuff so !withdraw.

OrokosPA.png