Options

Armoured Core: Project [Phalla]ntasma (mini) - End - Village Victory

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    I'm tired of arguing. I tried.

This is very non-mafia.

And its scaring me that I might be the cause of killing a villager. Because it will waste tonight, then waste tomorrow when everyone inevitably wants to vote me out for making the wrong call on Assuran.

I am just worried, is all.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    OOOOOOoooooOOOOOO

BOOM

hehehehe

OOOOOOooooOOOOOOO

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

This is very non-mafia.

And its scaring me that I might be the cause of killing a villager. Because it will waste tonight, then waste tomorrow when everyone inevitably wants to vote me out for making the wrong call on Assuran.

People are sometimes wrong. It would be stupid to shoot people for making mistakes. Look at numerous network heads. One has to look at other behavior . If all indicators lead someone to look like a helpful villager or someone with good intentions even if they lead to mistakes, that should take precedence above all else.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

This is very non-mafia.

Obi! You gots some 'splainin to do!

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    My vote is NOT seer backed. There are no relevant seer results to reveal tonight.

Assuran to have a clear leader.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Goodnight, cruel world.

Good luck to the remaining villagers. Hopefully you'll have better aim tomorrow.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    If you are a villager, I hope akimbo explains the E rank disparity post-game

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    On that spreadsheet, Kaplar was clearly voted out, and kime was marked as core explosion. Not sure what the ? is for

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hopefully jdark dies tonight

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The same reason I've been voting you, your first couple day voting record sucks.

Also, you've been acting out of character

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Vote Closed (a few minutes ago). Narration in 15 or less

• Options
    smoove was the one who told me to attack you! (even though I totally was going to anyway)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hah, burn!

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    WTH is going on here?

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Stever, that's the sound of people deciding to grudge each other

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Night Four

"Greetings, Champ, what can we do for you?" The Arena President's hologram asked.

Spoit paced around the room.

"You said you would perform whatever I asked of you, correct?"

"That's right, anything for the Arena Champion." The President gave a toothy grin.

"Good. I want someone... 'decomissioned'."

"Ah... Mr. Spoit, while that is within your power, we ask for some lenience. If you kill off your challenges, the arena may be less profitable, and, well, lets just say you might not be able to enjoy some of the luxuries you currently do."

"Don't worry about that. It isn't anyone significant."

"Very well, if you'll send us the information."

Spoit approached the keyboard, and typed in

j d a r k s u n p i l o t o f t h e P u n t S p e e d c h u n k

"We will get right on it, Sir." The hologram flickered, and the image was gone.

--

"You want to what?!" jdarksun yelled. "You can't take Punt away from me! I've devoted my life..."

"I'm sorry, Sir, it's an order from the Government."

jdarksun jumped into his RAVEN.

"You won't take us alive, you corrupt idiots, ORCA will have its day yet!"

"Wh--what did he say?"

"ORCA? SEIZE HIM!" Yelled the Captain, but it was too late, as Punt Speedchunk readied his laser cannon and fired a blast at the Government officials, evaporting them.

"You'll pay for this, you traitor!" The Captain yelled, as he attempted to flee.

jdarksun smirked - 'let him run' he thought. 'it's about time I was out in the open, I'm tired of this charade'.

He began to saunter forward, but all of a sudden a brilliant yellow beam crashed through his hanger bay, enveloping the Punt Speedchunk.

The Captain was sent flying, and knocked unconscious. He woke several hours later in a hospital bed.

"What.. happened.. happened?" He turned to ask the nurse.

"Oh, you're awake." The nurse hussled out of the room. "Excuse me, Sirs, he's awake."

Two men walked into the room.

"Seems you were in quite a tussle." One said. The Captain gave him a once over

"Admiral, Sir, what are you doing here? And who is that?" He pointed to the suited man beside him.

The Admiral removed his hat and scratched his head.

"This is -."

"Call me Scientist."

"Ah. Yes. This is Scientist. From Global Armaments. He was hoping you could tell him what you saw of the Orbital Kojima Cannon."

--

"Where is jdark?"

"Can't get in contact with him."

"Think he's been captured?"

"Shutup, we've got a mission."

"Sorry."

The ORCA RAVENs perched on the top of a mountain, watching the railroad.

"We sure he's coming this way?"

"The intel is good, now shut up."

"Target sighted. 2 minutes."

"Prepare to attack."

The train was in sight now, moving quickly along the railroad.

"Now!"

The RAVENs leapt from the mountain top, engaging their thrusters as they descended.

"Car 6?"

"That's it over there."

Landing on the railcar, one of them blasted a hole in the top, where they found Jade Shadow inside.

"Target confirmed. Time to meet your maker, corporate scum." One called, as he launched a salvo into the railcar, killing Obifett and destroying his RAVEN[/b][/color].

--

-WARNING WARNING, INTRUDER ALERT, INTRUDER ALERT-

Spoit glanced up at Nine Ball, and jumped in.

"Safest place I know." He muttered to himself, opening his intercom. "What's the situation?"

A voice came back. "Champ - its some crazed RAVEN, he's in the west hangerbay, you can stay away, we'll handle it."

"I don't need babying." His mind made up, Spoit headed for the west hangerbay to find this 'crazed RAVEN'

"WHERE IS HE?" Spoit heard the scream over the radio as he entered the bay. "WHERE'S THE CHAMP?"

"Sir - you should leave, he's out of control."

"Why don't you idiots handle him then?" Spoit rebuked his guard captain.

"He's.. ORCA. It's proving difficult."

"IS THAT HIM?" The intruder called again.

"What do ORCA want with me?"

"You are to blame for the death of my brother-in-arms, and you shall be punished for your transgression."

Spoit laughed.

"You want to challenge the Arena Champ? So be it. Captain, stand down."

"Sir-."

"DOWN." Spoit yelled, maneauvering Nine Ball out front, to face his foe.

Poe was black as night, yet eminently visible in the bright light of the hanger, casting a pallor over the entire room.

A laugh came over the intercom. "Hubris, 'champ'. Your blood-title means nothing to us."

Nine Ball took another step toward Poe

"You talk of blood titles, and corruption, but your vigilante terrorism is nothing but a coward's guise to hide your own bloodlust."

Nine Ball moved quick as a flash, as he drew his weapon and shot a hail toward the heavy-tank, bombarding him. Poe seemed to shrug off the hit, as he countered with his own hail of bullets, but Nine Ball was too fast to get a bead on, and another round of bullets careened into Poe, this time catching an energy coupling, which exploded, causing the RAVEN to collapse.

Assuran laughed again.

"Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou," he said, "art sure no craven."

Spoit readed his weapon again, as a brilliant yellow light began to emanate from the visible core of Poe.

"Run-" The Captain began, but too late, as the yellow light flashed and enveloped the entire hanger, destroying Poe, the Arena Guards, and Nine Ball, as well as its pilot Spoit.

THE DEAD

Spoit - Villager - Caught in Core Explosion
    Obifett - Villager - Ambushed by ORCA
    Assuran - ORCA RAVEN - Core Detonation
    jdarksun - ORCA RAVEN - Decommissioned by the Arena & destroyed by Orbital Kojima Cannon

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    OoooooOOOOOooo

I WAS RIGH-

OOooOoooOooOOO

ObiFett on
  • Options
    ...roadhouse.

• Options
    Well, at least we were right about Assuran.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    0000oooo0000ooooo00000

Quote the Raven, "Nevermore."

00000oooo0000ooooo00000

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Looks like Obi got killed by ORCA for his detective work. We'll also have a new Arena Champ. What looks good is that the corporation vig seems to be in village hands, too bad it double tapped on the Arena kill.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Waiting for mission results and arena ranks before voting for anyone.

• Options
    The double tap kill was for redundancy. I was pretty sure Spoit was going to get roleblocked, and Jdark was seered as mafia, so we needed a confirmed kill.

• Options
    The double tap kill was for redundancy. I was pretty sure Spoit was going to get roleblocked, and Jdark was seered as mafia, so we needed a confirmed kill.

Goood....goooood.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    So why not have Spoit kill someone else?

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    So why not have Spoit kill someone else?

Probably to have assurance that Jdark died in case of roleblock shenanigans that seem to keep happening. Better to use two kills on a mafia than to risk it with one and maybe kill a villager in this scenario I guess

• Options
    To try and prevent...SHENANIGANS. Also, the GA vig wasn't 100% confirmed.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Arena Ranks: Day 5

1 SLyM
    2 TheRoadVirus
    4 JaysonFour
    4 MrTLicious
    5 SeGaTai
    6 Void Slayer
    9 Majestic Goat
    9 Anialos
    9 Stever777
    13 Bedlam
    13 Cythraul
    13 Smoove Operator
    13 Egos

Operating Margins Day 5
    Rosenthal: 0
    Global Armaments: +11
    Interior Union: +25
    Eqbal: +14
    Omer Science: -4

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    Gettin' some of that sweet sweet Arena money now, baby.

• Options
    Also, if you guys could hit me up with the results of your missions/challenges last night, I would be most appreciative.

• Options
    Gettin' some of that sweet sweet Arena money now, baby.

Default cash flow? Hahaha
    Welp, looks like I lost my challenge against slym.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    ...you mean I actually was right about something for once?

...wow, that never, ever happens... to tell you the truth, I almost called out jdark as well. He hadn't been his usual helpful self, and the error he made regarding my vote- given that it was right above one of his posts- almost made me think they were trying to line up some potential bandwagon targets.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Is the greenness of the 0 on Rosenthal indicative of something or just leftover formatting?

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Is the greenness of the 0 on Rosenthal indicative of something or just leftover formatting?

MY LEFTOVERS

THEY GOT EVERYWHERE

• Options
    I lost to Void in the arena.

• Options

OP is updated, PMs should all be out. Drop a line if not.

Special Missions have been updated!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap_furI7W7DKdE5LVUQ3b3F0ckhXcUtENmNjTmR5eEE#gid=0

• Options
    Let us examine dead mafia voting records!

Kaplar: Day 1 Langly(voted out), Day 2 Kime(killed by Kaplar Day 3), Day 3 The Anonymous(killed by ORCA Day 3)
    jdarksun: Day 1 M.D.(voted out), Day 2 Stever777(still alive), Day 3 Kaplar(dead mafia), Day 4 Cythraul(still alive)
    Assuran: Day 1 Anialos(obviously village), Day 2 Mr. Mojo Risin(voted out), Day 3 Kaplar(dead mafia), Day 4 Cythraul then Stever777(both alive)

Two of them contributed to the double villager vote death Day 1.
    Day two only Assuran rode the Mr. Mojo wagon while Kaplar voted for what we now know to be a villager.
    Day three Kaplar votes for the mafia vig target, while jdark and Assuran start on Cythraul.

What all of this means? Well, I'll have to see if anyone has similar patterns.

• Options
    I'm going back to my Day 3 suspicion of SeGaTai.

Day 1: Rides Langly wagon.
    Day 2: Rides Mr. Mojo Risin wagon.
    Day 3: Rides Kaplar wagon.
    Day 4: Finally hops off the wagons to vote for the same person as one of the outed mafiosos.

• Options
    Once again, unless needed elsewhere after I wake up tomorrow, my vote will be planted on Egos for general quietness which I find suspicious. Gotta follow my gut

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

the way jdark reacted seemed as though he was prepared to defend himself should he have survived. he didn't seem to have the mindset of "i'm gonna die" . Unless it was a fake out , I would think the mafia thought they had the roleblock in place.