As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Check your mail today!

124»

• Options
    etoychestetoychest Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Trillian wrote:
    PolaGo wrote:
    Sweet! Got my 3 day pre-pass earlier today. :D

Now to make sure I can make it and everything will be rad. :)

:D You better <3

We can't party without you man. I need someone to hug. HUG!

etoychest on
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    DJBreslin wrote:
    Someone else said they got double the passes. They got permission from Mike F. to give theirs away. I too wonder how prevalent the duplication was...

Edit: It was in this thread:
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1073830765

You know, I know what that thread says, but if it's as widespread as it seems, we'd really prefer you not give that pass away.

Yeah, I canceled my registration, got refunded for it and everything, and still got a pass in the mail... Not that it matters since I cant afford to go anyways...

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    doczerodoczero Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I heard that Dr. Khoo got our passes back in the mail, BUT we already had a full set. I hope the duplication doesn't cause a big loss in revenue for the con.

doczero on
    =
    Where there is no love,
    Nothing is possible.
    =
  • Options
    Husher~Husher~ Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Aerophis wrote:
    Personally I thought the "dry cleaning" idea was a pretty good try. Maybe if you sat outside the expo with a sign and advertised Omegathon pass cleaning. Advise you have to take it back for a coat of polyeurothane or some such nonsense and then just never come back.

Evil, I know, but sometimes...
    people will only see dry cleaning and he would be buried in trench coats

Husher~ on
    active
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    etoychest wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    PolaGo wrote:
    Sweet! Got my 3 day pre-pass earlier today. :D

Now to make sure I can make it and everything will be rad. :)

:D You better <3

We can't party without you man. I need someone to hug. HUG!

:winky:

And heck yes! Pola is in!! :D

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    etoychestetoychest Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Swoon!

etoychest on
  • Options
    AerophisAerophis Gamer Dad Issaquah WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Husher~ wrote:
    Aerophis wrote:
    Personally I thought the "dry cleaning" idea was a pretty good try. Maybe if you sat outside the expo with a sign and advertised Omegathon pass cleaning. Advise you have to take it back for a coat of polyeurothane or some such nonsense and then just never come back.

Good point, so you should only use this method if you are looking to get a new trench coat. FYI, it has been way too hot here lately to be wearing a trench coat. Baaaaad idea!

Aerophis on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    etoychest wrote:
    Swoon!

:o

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    Husher~Husher~ Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Aerophis wrote:
    Husher~ wrote:
    Aerophis wrote:

Good point, so you should only use this method if you are looking to get a new trench coat. FYI, it has been way too hot here lately to be wearing a trench coat. Baaaaad idea!

*laughs* ooooh the smells im going to be smellings
    deodorant i cant stress this enough.

Husher~ on
    active
  • Options
    TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    i will be carrying a can of deoderant body spray and will use it on people if i find their scent to be repulsive. if i spray you, don't take it personaly just be glad that i am doing you this service and leave it at that

TimeCruiserMike on
    SkOelFN.png
    {Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited August 2006
    i will be carrying a can of deoderant body spray and will use it on people if i find their scent to be repulsive. if i spray you, don't take it personaly just be glad that i am doing you this service and leave it at that

If some random guy sprays me with something, regardless of his intentions, that guy is a major fucking asshole.

Knob on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2006

Don't be surprised if someone reports that as assault.

I don't care if they're assaulting you with their bad odor. Make them feel bad that they smell like a piece of shit and hopefully they'll take the hint.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Man some people are retarded.

Weaver on
  • Options
    TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    i wouldn't actually do that . .. i was trying to be funny at 2 in the morning and it didn't work . . . i will now go crawl into a hole

TimeCruiserMike on
    SkOelFN.png
    {Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
  • Options
    AerophisAerophis Gamer Dad Issaquah WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    There is another post in which someone mentioned a company that is now making soap with 20 sided dice in them. I still say handing those out with be the proactive way of handling the problem "gamer funk" imposes on us all. I am all for this "Positive Reinforcment" stuff. =o)

Aerophis on