Options

Skies of Phalladia - Finale: Into Blue Skies

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    DumpShock wrote: »
    Zandracon you seem to be flying well under the radar this game. Busy or mafia?

lol

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    kime then

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »

lol

... hi, have you met zand?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    For those of you new to Phalla.
    Voting Zandracon for being inactive is like voting Fiaryn for being angry.
    The more you know.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    DumpShockDumpShock Does everyone? Registered User regular

lol
    Well he is around but not posting here. I know it's flimsy but its the best I got for now.

• Options

lol
    Well he is around but not posting here. I know it's flimsy but its the best I got for now.

no, it's fine reasoning, just not for zandracon, because that is how he plays. Always.

it is very unhelpful.

And actually, I was suspicious of zand because he had been making more posts than usual.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    *80's sitcom laugh track*

• Options
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Assuran wrote: »
    So nobody wanted to own up to attacking me last night while I was asleep.

Cowards.

I will have my revenge. When I actually buy decent offensive weapons. Hooray for turtleship!

Turtleship_Turtle_ship_Junior_Korean_WarShip_Wood.jpg

?
    Maximus is well ahead.

Not a reason to vote for someone in and of itself.

It's true it's only day 2 for voting records and we have little to go on, and it's true Maximus said something kinda dumb and gave people an excuse. But the vote count now is what, like 25 for Maximus to 4 for the next highest person or something like that? That is nuts for a second day. Also, I have not played for a while so maybe I just, but how experienced is Maximus?

I dislike pouncing on (maybe) newbies for inadvertently saying silly things, and I dislike unjustifiably lopsided day 2 votes.

Assuran.

Even though there were a lot of silly sheeping on the maximus wagon, I think I like the logic for this one the best

Assuran

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Well my logic was half wrong because Maximus isn't new, just hasn't been in a game with me in my relatively brief phalla career.

But "I'm going to avowedly vote for the person who is way ahead because he's away ahead" is pretty ridiculous.

• Options
    DumpShockDumpShock Does everyone? Registered User regular
    For those of you new to Phalla.
    Voting Zandracon for being inactive is like voting Fiaryn for being angry.
    The more you know.

lol

no, it's fine reasoning, just not for zandracon, because that is how he plays. Always.

it is very unhelpful.

And actually, I was suspicious of zand because he had been making more posts than usual.

The more you know indeed....

Not liking my vote as much anymore. Back to thread crawling and vote records.

• Options
    Well my logic was half wrong because Maximus isn't new, just hasn't been in a game with me in my relatively brief phalla career.

But "I'm going to avowedly vote for the person who is way ahead because he's away ahead" is pretty ridiculous.

That's the part I meant yeah. Sooooo many one word votes for maximus :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    !Capfalcon is a name you can trust!

...to be mafia!

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I am totally not mafia voting for Sir Fabulous for not mafia reasons! Oh look that cloud reminds me of -yoink-

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I can always picture him as mafia.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    It is pretty out of character for Zandracon to be this active. I was avoiding saying anything so that he would keep it up.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

That's the part I meant yeah. Sooooo many one word votes for maximus :(

That's because everyone is trying to be inconspicuous. It was a runaway bandwagon; a great place for anyone to hide.

• Options
    But as a villager, you shouldn't be trying to be inconspicuous

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    but as a faction villager, you might feel compelled to.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    But there really are no villagers, really, just factions trying to find each other and avoid the mafia.

Speaking of which, stop shooting me, random people!

• Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    Alright, getting my phalla in and then back to vacation mode.

These kime votes are terrible. Look there for easy mafia throw away votes. Kime acts like Kime, and his talking or lack thereof does not help in his case. The starting vote was mostly just a joke throw away if I read it right, though I am speed reading atm to try and catch up.

Undergroundmonorail is still striking me as mafia like, but for now I am going to go with Stever777 because I think UGM may just be new.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    BremenBremen Registered User regular
    I seem to recall Kime being pretty noisy in games back when I played, but maybe that's changed.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    oh hey so I'm out tonight soooo

kay

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    [color=redCaptainPlanet82[/color], why are there multiple reports of you refusing to negotiate with anyone? What are you trying to hide? It sounds like you're informed and thus don't want to try and network and information gather with the uninformed majority.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    MrBlarney alphabetized our names, neat.

Who is this kay?

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Bremen wrote: »
    I seem to recall Kime being pretty noisy in games back when I played, but maybe that's changed.

kime never changes.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    CaptainPlanet82

Damn you brackets.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    [color=redCaptainPlanet82[/color], why are there multiple reports of you refusing to negotiate with anyone? What are you trying to hide? It sounds like you're informed and thus don't want to try and network and information gather with the uninformed majority.

Yeah, he's been really quiet. I'm waiting for a bit to vote for him, but he's been super quiet.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Gonna vote undergroundmonorail again. I think that was a good vote yesterday.

• Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    !CaptainPlanet82.

HEART! HEART! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    Can we get any confirmation on this refusing to negotiate bit? It sounds pretty suspicious if true.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo

Is..is it true, CaptainPlanet82?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Bremen wrote: »

kime never changes.

I am the eternal undoing of us all.

I'm also pretty busy this week...

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    goddammit and embedding is disabled! curse you FoD!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    crude vote count that might be wrong:

kime 5
    cap planet82 3
    38thdoe 2
    jaysonfour 2
    bedlam
    fiayrn

warban
    gaslight
    dumpshock
    gizzy
    zand
    assuran
    capfalcon
    sir fab

undergroundmonorail

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Just getting a bite to eat for dinner here actually. Halloween, very busy work week and now it's convention time!

@vagrant_winds, @Rainfall quit raining on my fun time. Neither of you have ever tried contacting me ...other than about an hour ago. You're not the boss of me. RAWR

meow

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    Why are you going to a convention where miniature Godzilla humps miniature knight?

• Options
    prediction:
    CP82: Why wouldn't I go?

somebody else; Why wouldn't he go?

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    Why are you going to a convention where miniature Godzilla humps miniature knight?

There are some rooms you just don't walk into. ever.

• Options
    Egos wrote: »

Egos because no true pirate wouldn't recognize Ultraman.

• Options
    I can sorta see the rest of the outfit, but when the hell did the back of his helmet look like that? I always remembered it as sleek.