As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Well it's from Office Space, so perhaps your Santa is sending you 305,326.13 dollars.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Giftget.gif

Where the dollars in this gif are games
    tumblr_md7b8vB4ME1qbabvao1_500.gif

Just got
    FTL and Soundtrack,
    To the Moon and Soundtrack, and
    Mark of the Ninja

from Santa for
    making me wait
    using untrackable shipping and
    laughing at me when my cat scratched me

respectively.

HOW DOES THE STAPLER FACTOR IN THOUGH IT MUST BE A CLUE

You'll need to staple your eyes open to keep yourself awake. Because you won't want to sleep once you start playing any of those games until you're done. They're all crazy awesome.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Hey Santee, your gift should arrive on Tuesday. I hope you like it!
    Hey Santa, I'll be out of town for a little while. If your shipment arrives soon I won't get it, but my steward will bring it into the house for me!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    I know my Santee has their gifts, but no posts. Just email saying thanks.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Sorry Santa! My GPU just died playing FC3 which means I can't play any more spiderman. Its not that I dislike it, I swear! Its a fucking crazy good game, the swining is so bloody good.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Santee, I am working my ass off today and tomorrow to get done my art stuff so I can ship everything together on Monday. Wish me luck!

If not complete, I will either finish it during the week or abandon it all together and consider myself a horrible Santa and a failure at all things awesome.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    general gift giving question, amazon has give as gift options for kindle books. how the hell does that work out? do they give me a code to give them? does the book just show up in their account with a "merry christmas, ya filthy animal?"

• Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    I live in a bit of a crappy neighborhood when it comes to mail, so I don't respond when you believe I have received my gift, Santa, that could be it. I also work every weekday except Thursday and an out of the house from 10 am-11 pm so, even though I have everything ready to send out, it is going to take me a few extra days to send it out. I will do so soon.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Is it wrong to want to keep the creative thing I am working on? Haha.

Edit: We have two weeks until Xmas week? Oh, this created portion will definitely be done for you, Santee. I thought we only had one week left to work with.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I got a Christmas present early.

http://i.minus.com/ibn6qxabySDMoD.gif

Shady3011 on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    An unconscious Filipino?

I didn't know you were into that sort of thing.

• Options
    NackmatholnNackmatholn Registered User regular
    Santa sent me a email-a-gram:
    DEAR SIR AND/OR/NOT MADAM STOP.

THIS MESSAGE IS MEANT TO INDICATE YOUR GIFTS ARE BEING PLACED INTO A "CARDBOARD" BOX TO BE PICKED UP BY AN HUMAN BEING AND PLACED INTO A BROWN TRUCK STOP.

PLEASE AWAIT THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PACKAGE ON

WEDNESDAY

DECEMBER

TWELVE

TWO THOUSAND

TWELVE

STOP

THERE IS ALSO AN INDICATION HERE THAT STATES THERE IS A PACKAGE THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE IN WHAT HUMANS CALL "WRAPPING PAPER", BUT SENT SEPARATELY, ARRIVING ON A LATER DATE STOP.

PLEASE NOTE, IF ANY CHANGE OF YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED, PLEASE CONTACT THIS ADDRESS PRIOR TO

MONDAY

DECEMBER

TEN

TWO THOUSAND

TWELVE

STOP

THE ITEMS IN QUESTION ARE BEING DELIVERED TO

[ADDRESS REMOVED]

STOP

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION STOP.

THIS MESSAGE MAY OR MAY NOT SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS STOP.

THERE IS ALSO A LINE ON THE INVOICE INDICATING THAT THERE WILL BE A PERSONAL MESSAGE SENT TO YOU ON THE SAME DAY AS YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVAL STOP.

SANTA CO WORKSHOP.

OVER.

This works perfectly as I have a mystery day off on Wednesday!

Actually that's kinda creepy... I didn't even know I had off until after this email was sent?

BRACING FOR IMPACT SANTA

camo_sig2.png PSN - Nackmatholn
  • Options
    For anyone still buying stuff (whether for someone here or whoever)....

Saints Row the Third (edition with all DLC) is $25 at Best Buy. I spoiled this as an Xmas present for me. :( I needed to check my Amazon list because if I wasn't getting it, I wanted to grab this deal. I'M SORRY WHATEVER SANTA IN MY LIFE GOT THIS FOR ME! I will still be extremely happy when I get this.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Dear Santa,

As I'm sure you're aware from your stalking, I'm off away from home for work for a while now. My wife is still home to collect any packages and I'll be back on the 20th, but just so you know that'll be why I'm not gift getting if any post arrives in the next week and a bit.

California here I come!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    general gift giving question, amazon has give as gift options for kindle books. how the hell does that work out? do they give me a code to give them? does the book just show up in their account with a "merry christmas, ya filthy animal?"

I'm pretty sure Amazon emails a gift link to them just like when you do a book loan.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    I've been reversed Santa'd! Noooooooooo! I guess this is a sort of gift get then?
    Mr Grinch wrote:
    Big Isy,

My Santee hasn't posted up he's received a gift I sent yet, so you've been reverse santa'd!

If you already have it, pass it on.

I will remedy this immediately!

Enjoy Legacy of Kain, or enjoy making someone else enjoy Legacy of Kain :)

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I enjoy that series far too much to pass it on. :lol:

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Dear Santa,

As I'm sure you're aware from your stalking, I'm off away from home for work for a while now. My wife is still home to collect any packages and I'll be back on the 20th, but just so you know that'll be why I'm not gift getting if any post arrives in the next week and a bit.

California here I come!

If you don't gorge yourself on some In N Out, I will find you.
    Its like, one of the only things I miss about California.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Elin wrote: »

I'm pretty sure Amazon emails a gift link to them just like when you do a book loan.

Thats correct, it generates a code that you can email (or Proxy) to them.

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    @Draysoth I just wanted to let you know that my wife and I 100% LEGO Lord of the Rings last night. The game was fantastic. Thank you again!

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    So a friend of mine who works at FedEx says he can ship my package for me overnight at 75% off. Look out, Santee!

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    So a friend of mine who works at FedEx says he can ship my package for me overnight at 75% off. Look out, Santee!

Nice! It's good to have friends in the right places.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    Hey, Santee. If you check my Twitter, you can watch me work on my art stuff for you. Spoilers!

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    DraysothDraysoth Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    @Draysoth I just wanted to let you know that my wife and I 100% LEGO Lord of the Rings last night. The game was fantastic. Thank you again!
    Anytime sir! Glad you guys enjoyed it. Took me ages to 100% but its quite fun.

WiiU ID - Draysoth1
    Xbox Live - Draysoth1
    PSN - Draysoth
    Steam - Draysoth
    3DS - 2320-6133-3744
    Please let me know if you add me!
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Lego games are so great. Still need to 100% harry potter and lotr

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    I beat the crap out of Lego Star Wars, and I don't even like Star Wars.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Whether or not you like the franchise being LEGOed, everyone loves LEGO

• Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    I use Lego stuff on a training course i deliver. Staff love it!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    I can't wait for the inevitable LEGO Hobbit game. I was out finishing off some Christmas shopping last weekend when I saw a ton of LEGO Hobbit sets on an endcap. I didn't even know that was a thing and I don't really have any room to display any of them, but I had to resist tossing them all in my cart.

Secret Santa Gaming Report: Torchlight Day 2. Dungeon Floor 7, Lair of The Awakened.

Santa, what have you done to me?!

soempty.jpg
  • Options
    AaronKI wrote: »
    I can't wait for the inevitable LEGO Hobbit game. I was out finishing off some Christmas shopping last weekend when I saw a ton of LEGO Hobbit sets on an endcap. I didn't even know that was a thing and I don't really have any room to display any of them, but I had to resist tossing them all in my cart.

Secret Santa Gaming Report: Torchlight Day 2. Dungeon Floor 7, Lair of The Awakened.

Santa, what have you done to me?!

I need to go through torchlight again. Or do torchlight 2. Or play one of a million other games. NEED MORE FREE TIME

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    So what I'm hearing is that I should be playing LEGO games on my 360?

I think I tried the demo for a LEGO Star Wars game, but got stuck in some

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    So what I'm hearing is that I should be playing LEGO games on my 360?

I think I tried the demo for a LEGO Star Wars game, but got stuck in some
    My wife and I have played through all of them but 1. You can probably get a bunch of them from amazon for a decent price. Lotr, star wars, and Harry potter are my recommendations. Still need to play Batman 2

• Options
    DraysothDraysoth Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I think unless the Big Picture mode sale is over theres a boatload of Lego games on super sale on Steam right now... Yes, still on! Lego Batman 2 for 10.19 is a MUST HAVE!

Draysoth on
    WiiU ID - Draysoth1
    Xbox Live - Draysoth1
    PSN - Draysoth
    Steam - Draysoth
    3DS - 2320-6133-3744
    Please let me know if you add me!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    santee I have obtained bubble wrap! Now it's on.

in retrospect... that's a lot of bubble wrap

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    KitsunekariKitsunekari Registered User regular
    Giftget.gif

So I got an envelope in the mail from Santa. I blurred out addresses for safety reasons because paranoia.

I know it says "North Pole" there but apparently the North Pole is located in Georgia.

On the back of the envelope was some very tiny, very hard to read writing about how actual Santa will prevail. Also apparently it's gift #1 of...blank!
    envelope.jpg

Inside was a letter from Trolling Santa! I guess I get what I deserve for being new, I feel like I'm being hazed lol.

On the back of the letter was yet again more tiny writing. Apparently my secret santa is trapped in Trolling Santa's workshop. He mentioned he had to get to the Bastion and then there was just some gibberish. For a second I thought he'd maybe been captured and had his mind zapped.
    letter.jpg

After putting in my codes on the link I received 2 games, Farming Simulator 2011 (Yaaaay??) and Bastion! (Actual yay! I've been meaning to get that game).

I swear to you Trolling Santa, I'm gonna play Farming Simulator JUST TO SPITE YOU!! *shakes fist*
    games.jpg

• Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    ugh, the agony of receiving a farming sim that's 2 years out of date

well played santa

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I swear to you Trolling Santa, I'm gonna play Farming Simulator JUST TO SPITE YOU!! *shakes fist*

That's a dark path you've chosen to travel..

Edit - Semi-Relevant: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/11/17/magical-deathmatch-for-farming-simulator-2013/

AaronKI on
    soempty.jpg
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Oh wow, it's not even the recent one they showed on Giant Bomb.

Heh.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    trolling santa takes his work seriously.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Did someone say FARMING SIMULATOR?

obligatory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

Santee: Soon! I'll order your gifts as soon as I got more than a measly 40 pounds in my bank account, which should happen this Friday.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699