As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Yea, whoever my Santa is, I just wanted to let you know I have no received anything (if it has been sent).

Santee, I am hoping to send mid-week. Everything is set. I just need to finish your art project. I refuse to not finish and send it now. I am so close!

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Big Isy wrote: »
    Minor incidents santa needs to contact me ASAP. Just sayin'.

This sounds like a trap!

I knew that blue light would come back to haunt me one day!

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I'll be sending out my santee's gift tomorrow, as well. My plans to send it today were thwarted by freezing rain all day long.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Yea, whoever my Santa is, I just wanted to let you know I have no received anything (if it has been sent).

Same.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    I just got this in my inbox.

9fVLi.png

But, LewieP isn't doing SS this year? Why would he send me a bundle of zeroes and ones? It is a mystery...

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Maybe it's like, first name LewieP, last name 'sMummy?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »

Same.

You are so antsy about this haha. But seriously, thepain73's Santa, you should let him know you exist.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Couldn't possibly comment.

But I am now singing Toyah Wilcox

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=hgee3IGYZsU&hl=en-GB&v=hgee3IGYZsU&gl=GB

Can't embed it, I'm on my phone!

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Kirbith wrote: »

Same.

You are so antsy about this haha. But seriously, thepain73's Santa, you should let him know you exist.

let him know with bees!

• Options
    Couldn't possibly comment.

But I am now singing Toyah Wilcox

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=hgee3IGYZsU&hl=en-GB&v=hgee3IGYZsU&gl=GB

Can't embed it, I'm on my phone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgee3IGYZsU

I got ya covered.

• Options

Same.

let him know with bees!

Bees mean he likes me right?

Right?

• Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    I've just sent out my gifts, so Santee, you should be receiving your packages in like a day, maybe a week. Or a month. What do I look like, a Post Office Employee?

Oh, and I'm not ThePain's Santa.

• Options
    Thanks, Shady3011!

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular

Same.

let him know with bees!

Right?

Let%2527s+Bee+Friends.png

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    It says "bee," and there's a picture of a bee on it!

• Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    Sadly my plans for an ARG leading up to Xmas has been disrupted due to my Santee's plans. Ah well, I will just stock up on presents instead. Hoping to dispatch mid week.

Santa: I've heard nothing yet. Also, I have confirmed my holiday plans and I will be visiting family Christmas week.

"Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    noir_blood wrote: »
    I've just sent out my gifts, so Santee, you should be receiving your packages in like a day, maybe a week. Or a month. What do I look like, a Post Office Employee?

:D
    noir_blood wrote: »
    Oh, and I'm not ThePain's Santa.

:(

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »

Same.

let him know with bees!

Right?

Let%2527s+Bee+Friends.png

or the hounds with bees in their mouths so everytime they bark at you they shoot bees at you

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I came home from work to see a fedex note on my door and I'm not expecting anything? So maybe? They attempted to deliver it at like 11 though, so my wife and I were both at work. I was going to pick it up tonight, but it was only like a half hour window that they give you and I had classes with my wife at the hospital teaching us how to take care of a baby which will be here soon! Hopefully they deliver it tomorrow after I get off work.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I'm doubling up on santees. Come at me, Christmas!

• Options
    Niceguyeddie616Niceguyeddie616 All you feed me is PUFFINS! I need NOURISHMENT!Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    Niceguyeddie616, that is awesome. I was thinking about picking up the P4 artbook myself, how is it?

It's awesome, there's tons of concept drawings and finaled drawings, ads from the Japan version of the game, an interview with one of the games creators, and even a few tidbits about past Persona games. It's definitely worth the purchase if you're a Persona fan.

I hope Santee likes his presents, they should be in the mail right now.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    I came home from work to see a fedex note on my door and I'm not expecting anything? So maybe? They attempted to deliver it at like 11 though, so my wife and I were both at work. I was going to pick it up tonight, but it was only like a half hour window that they give you and I had classes with my wife at the hospital teaching us how to take care of a baby which will be here soon! Hopefully they deliver it tomorrow after I get off work.

I sent it to you.

It's a package.

Inside that package is a heavily padded envelope.

Inside that envelope is a letter.

That letter reads:
    PLAY BAD RATS

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »

I sent it to you.

It's a package.

Inside that package is a heavily padded envelope.

Inside that envelope is a letter.

That letter reads:
    PLAY BAD RATS

Did you close the letter with a wax seal?

soempty.jpg
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    That would be the worst Christmas present I've ever received. Ever.

Steam: offday
  • Options
  • Options
    Judge-ZJudge-Z Teacher, for Great Justice Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    I'm getting paranoid.

USPS claims it delivered Santee's package on Saturday. This was a day where said Santee was uncharacteristically quiet on the forums, so I assume not at home.

Santee has not made with the gift get post, yet, so I'm starting to worry something happened to the package - especially since it seems to have spent two extra days in sorting before delivery.

I'll give it another day I think before I decloak and PM my Santee directly.

On an unrelated note:

How many of the rest of you take the stalking to the point of checking out your Santee's digs in Google Street View? I absolutely do. It makes me feel so... creepy.

JudgeZed.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    If anyone needs me to be a go-between for their santee, I am more than willing to do so. My santa and santee have already been revealed, so I am a known factor

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular

Same.

If I was ThePain's Santa, I'd push back my present posting date a week every time he posted.

But then I'm a bit of a dick sometimes.

Also a little bit drunk.

And not ThePain's Santa.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    PemulisPemulis Registered User regular
    Santee, I've received your gifts and will be sending them soon!

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Judge-Z wrote: »
    I'm getting paranoid.

USPS claims it delivered Santee's package on Saturday. This was a day where said Santee was uncharacteristically quiet on the forums, so I assume not at home.

Santee has not made with the gift get post, yet, so I'm starting to worry something happened to the package - especially since it seems to have spent two extra days in sorting before delivery.

I'll give it another day I think before I decloak and PM my Santee directly.

On an unrelated note:

How many of the rest of you take the stalking to the point of checking out your Santee's digs in Google Street View? I absolutely do. It makes me feel so... creepy.

Oh I totally did the street view thing. But then I wasn't sure what I was looking at. Strange domiciles in the land of The Mantiz.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    In regards to the gift wall: thepain73 is not listed as Figgy's Santa even though Figgy's gifts are posted there.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    There may or may not have been phone calls involved to neighbors, friends, and relatives....

• Options
    Giftget.gif
    C5aoz.jpg
    This came a lot faster than I anticipated. Let's open it up and see what's insi... Oh my glob!
    UITK5.jpg
    It's an explosion of sweet goodness. There appears to be a letter too.
    dltAD.jpg
    U7jTY.jpg
    My Santa is LewieP's Mummy! I never saw it coming! Let's go ahead and sift through the contents.
    DVzZS.jpg
    Them Happy Hippos are delicious. I wish we had these in the states as there are only six in this box. The Maltesers remind me of Whoppers, but I like the Maltesers way more as the emphasis is on the chocolate. I haven't had a chance to try the tea cakes yet. I lack tea. As for the Jelly Babies, you can never go wrong with gummy treats.
    OHkvu.jpg
    Haven't gotten around to these yet. I'd probably get sick if I ate it all in one go. I don't have the same tolerance for sweets as I did as a kid.
    rVRkF.jpg
    Toblerone is something we do get here. Even still, I love Swiss chocolate. Bubbly was a weird chocolate because the gimmick is that it looks and feels like bubbles. The chocolate itself was good. Very milk chocolatey. Flying Saucers was the most intriguing since I honestly didn't know what they were without reading the bag. Haven't tried the Flyers as I was at sugar overload at this point.
    4VlB2.jpg
    Some sweet Mario themed bead art. They were made as coasters, but I'm not sure I want to use them like that. They're too nice to be coasters.
    EqreR.jpg
    Lastly, it wouldn't be a LewieP's Mummy's gift without some canvas art. This piece is based off the Super Mario World Japanese box art. This is incredible. You did an excellent job. I'm totally digging this.

This was honestly a real surprise. Thank you very much for the amazing gifts, LewieP's Mummy. The fact that you still want to send stuff makes me feel completely humbled to be your Santee.

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    SMW Japanese box art - a millon times better than the US

• Options
    I was waiting for that painting to be shown. It delivered.

Also Santee, @Mr.Grinch, I'm sending you something that I was hoping to give to you in person but work got in the way so its another direct from site thing. I feel so ashamed.

• Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    That is quite the epic haul. Mmm hmm...

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Okay, Santee, my package is on its way. Maybe you'll post about it when you get it?

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    @Shady3011 glad you like it, doing the SMW was fun! There's a bit more to come, that's really off LewieP's Mummy's Mummy, with some adaptations by me, and I asked LewieP to send you the Indie Royale stuff - he was going to do it anonymously, but when I discovered your parcel had arrived and been signed for, I said for him to just straight gift it rather than create an anonymous email address.

I thought everyone street viewed their Santee - isn't that just part of the stalking process?

• Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Holy shit, that's awesome. I think @LewieP's Mummy has won Secret Santa

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    @Shady3011 glad you like it, doing the SMW was fun! There's a bit more to come, that's really off LewieP's Mummy's Mummy, with some adaptations by me, and I asked LewieP to send you the Indie Royale stuff - he was going to do it anonymously, but when I discovered your parcel had arrived and been signed for, I said for him to just straight gift it rather than create an anonymous email address.

I thought everyone street viewed their Santee - isn't that just part of the stalking process?

Hell, I got directions and everything.