As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pac-Man CE Problem

CokomonCokomon Our butts are worth fighting for!Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Games and Technology
Hey, I have a weird bug in Pac-Man Championship Edition for Xbox 360. After taking a hiatus on the game, I came back today to find that the screen was centered noticable south from its normal position. All of the menus are fine, but the in game has been moved down slightly. Even rebooting the 360 did not fix this, so I was wondering if anyone else had run into this problem with Pac-Man CE or any other 360 games? For reference, my friends were just playing Soul Calibur II on BC, but I am not sure if that would cause the problem.

post.png
Twitter: Cokomon | dA: Cokomon | Tumblr: Cokomon-art | XBL / NNID / Steam: Cokomon
Cokomon on

• Options
    CokomonCokomon Our butts are worth fighting for! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Wait, nevermind, I guess it is always offset like this. I just had my tv set in a different mode. This can be locked now.

Cokomon on
    post.png
    Twitter: Cokomon | dA: Cokomon | Tumblr: Cokomon-art | XBL / NNID / Steam: Cokomon
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    good stuff

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
This discussion has been closed.