Options

A Beautiful [chat]

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Also living near her family means we can sneak over when her dad's not home and harass those tiny black babies

This sounded so wrong until I realized you were talking about cats.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Also living near her family means we can sneak over when her dad's not home and harass those tiny black babies

what are ya, klansmen?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    hmm

should I blow $35 on this die hard day?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    full kitchen 6
    workout room 5
    TV 7
    Cell Phone 3
    unlimited booze 5
    Hygiene products 3
    Doctor 2
    one point left over.

May as well put that last point into the mayo clinic doctor.

This setup seems like the most doable if you can get past the boredom. Like going on a space journey.

The boredom?
    unlimited booze 5
    Cell Phone 3

There will be weekly drunk dials.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    *Starts making Choco for Head Dragon 2013 buttons*

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Ahaha yesssss

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Is it wrong that I saw the Pope Resigns thread and my first thought was "someone should tell Lorc?"

me too desc

we are like 2 hands on the same drum machine

@gooey

Air kiss left cheek

Air kiss right cheek

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    full kitchen 6
    workout room 5
    TV 7
    Cell Phone 3
    unlimited booze 5
    Hygiene products 3
    Doctor 2
    one point left over.

This setup seems like the most doable if you can get past the boredom. Like going on a space journey.

The boredom?
    unlimited booze 5
    Cell Phone 3

Sure, but you're still alone.

Alcohol will only accelerate the Moon-type madness.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Tamin wrote: »
    hmm

Marathon or something?

Die Hard is classic cinema. Easily one of the best action films ever made..might very well be the best.

Die Hard II is utter shit. The less said about it the better. In fact, I suggest going to take a long shit while it plays.

Die Hard With a Vengeance is fantastic. It manages to take the original Die Hard concept and turn it on its head as a psuedo-buddy cop film.

Live Free or Die Hard is a B+. Not nearly as bad as some people suggest..it's just not Die Hard 1 or 3.

So you're 2 for 4.....

up to you

Ludious on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Come to think of it some people would probably pay 10 million for that.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    reading this convict conditioning book

@organichu @shazkar shadowstorm

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    DEAR [CHAT],

I have massive poops that i'm always afraid will clog toilets.

That is all.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    hmm

Marathon or something?

Die Hard is classic cinema. Easily one of the best action films ever made..might very well be the best.

Die Hard II is utter shit. The less said about it the better. In fact, I suggest going to take a long shit while it plays.

Die Hard With a Vengeance is fantastic. It manages to take the original Die Hard concept and turn it on its head as a psuedo-buddy cop film.

Live Free or Die Hard is a B+. Not nearly as bad as some people suggest..it's just not Die Hard 1 or 3.

So you're 2 for 4.....

up to you

I don't understand the chat hate for Die Hard 2. It's so very much better than 3.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    hmm

Marathon or something?

So you're 2 for 4.....

up to you

Oh god that second one. How in god's name did they follow up Die Hard with that shit.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

This sounded so wrong until I realized you were talking about cats.

IT'S STILL WRONG

CATS ARE PEOPLE TOO

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Greenhouse - 2
    Skylight - 2
    Music - 4
    Kitchen - 6
    Workout area - 5
    Medical - 2
    Kitten - 6
    Phone - 3

Though I'd seriously consider trading the workout room for the library

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    hmm

Marathon or something?

So you're 2 for 4.....

up to you

Die Hard 2 gives us "Yippie ki yay Mr. Falcon" in the edited broadcast version, so for that it gets a pass.

Although, that was topped by Die Hard With a Vengeance's "You racist melon farmer" from Samuel L. Jackson.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    full kitchen 6
    workout room 5
    TV 7
    Cell Phone 3
    unlimited booze 5
    Hygiene products 3
    Doctor 2
    one point left over.

The boredom?
    unlimited booze 5
    Cell Phone 3

What are you guys talking about?

• Options
    hmm

Marathon or something?

So you're 2 for 4.....

up to you

2 for 5, actually. Well, assuming 5 is terrible. 3 for 5 otherwise.

AMC is doing this thing, you see. $7 for a movie ticket is surprisingly cheap (which says terrible things about the industry).

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    DEAR [CHAT],

That is all.

So you create shit that even the best shit eater can't swallow? You have a bright future at Ubisoft.

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    full kitchen 6
    workout room 5
    TV 7
    Cell Phone 3
    unlimited booze 5
    Hygiene products 3
    Doctor 2
    one point left over.

The boredom?
    unlimited booze 5
    Cell Phone 3

One of us, one of us.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    hmm

Marathon or something?

So you're 2 for 4.....

up to you

I don't understand the chat hate for Die Hard 2. It's so very much better than 3.

I don't think 3 is that great. But it's still better than 2. Two was just a crappy plot with what was IMO an even crappier execution.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    This thursday is gonna be great. Good friend of mine celebrating her birthday and I haven't many in that circle in a while now, apart from a little on saturday but then there were too many friends around so I was a pinball all around the locale.

also my mate will hopefully be out because I haven't seen him in too long. He was originally come out on saturday because what man isn't up for a beer after being drunk in hong kong for 13 days straight but a friend from the old homestead showed up in a surprise visit. So they stayed in. In bed, probably.

Man those two are so damn adorable.

Everybody's known that they were going to become an item at some point already in 8th grade

and now... well she's going on 5-hour surprise weekend trips to bergen to see him.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Dogs are cool.

Every bit of research on dogs shows just how much more awesome they are than we expected.
    Every bit of research on cats shows just how much more evil they are than we expected.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Spool:
    c23ytru.jpg

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    DEAR [CHAT],

That is all.

So you create shit that even the best shit eater can't swallow? You have a bright future at Ubisoft.

Oi, are you dissing the Prince of Persia games, the Asscreed games and the Farcry games?

Like, okay, the DRM shit on PC is awful, but the games are good, yo.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    all of the options are meaningless without internet

all of the options are meaningless with internet

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    full kitchen 6
    workout room 5
    TV 7
    Cell Phone 3
    unlimited booze 5
    Hygiene products 3
    Doctor 2
    one point left over.

The boredom?
    unlimited booze 5
    Cell Phone 3

it

keeps

hapening!

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    How come I can get streaming HD from YouTube, but VNC is still terribly slow?

Something feels wrong about that equation.

• Options
    full kitchen 6
    workout room 5
    TV 7
    Cell Phone 3
    unlimited booze 5
    Hygiene products 3
    Doctor 2
    one point left over.

The boredom?
    unlimited booze 5
    Cell Phone 3

it

keeps

hapening!

I know, right? It's been the best morning.

• Options
    DEAR [CHAT],

That is all.

Oi, are you dissing the Prince of Persia games, the Asscreed games and the Farcry games?

Like, okay, the DRM shit on PC is awful, but the games are good, yo.

Asscreed is great as long as you don't think about the plot too much.

And by too much I mean at all.

• Options
    hmm

Marathon or something?

So you're 2 for 4.....

up to you

Die Hard 2 gives us "Yippie ki yay Mr. Falcon" in the edited broadcast version, so for that it gets a pass.

Although, that was topped by Die Hard With a Vengeance's "You racist melon farmer" from Samuel L. Jackson.

NICE! Your use of Die Hard grease overs as a measurement device is commendable.

Though my favorite grease overs will always be original broadcast Ferris Beuller's Day Off.

"If you were to stick a piece of coal *in his fist*. In a week you'd have a diamond"
    "I'M NOT GONNA SIT ON MY *HIND*!"
    *all grease overs done completely off tone by some random voice.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I am getting a zit on my forehead

I hate when I get a zit :(

• Options
    I am getting a zit on my forehead

I hate when I get a zit :(

zit happens, man.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    The 18 year old girl is a bit intimidating.

I mean, she will have sex with you. Whether you like it or not. And it doesn't specify what sort of sex. She might be bringing her own strap-ons in. Maybe a whip and/or paddle, and one of those horse things.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Bethryn wrote: »

I mean, she will have sex with you. Whether you like it or not. And it doesn't specify what sort of sex. She might be bringing her own strap-ons in. Maybe a whip and/or paddle, and one of those horse things.

It is very amusing to consider Korra saying this.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    all of the options are meaningless without internet

all of the options are meaningless with internet

I was thinking Internet but it's really expensive and would probably result in getting a lot less value out of the time.

Assuming the library is updated with current newspapers and the like, anyway.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    oh my god stock market take the stock market you idiots TIME VALUE OF MONEY INFLATION TAKE THE STOCK MARKET TAKE THE FUCKING STOCK MARKET NOW OHY MY GOD HIGH YEIODL ETFS ALL DAY FUCKING OPTIONS 10 MILLUION OINTO 100 OH MY GOD 10 YEAR AVERAGE RETURN ARE YOU KIDDING ME TAKE THE FUCKIANG STOCK AMARETEDK

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Are you not taking your cats with you?

• Options
    Bethryn wrote: »

I read it in the more disturbing manner in that she will have sex with you but doesn't necessarily want to

Noooo thank you

This discussion has been closed.