As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dwarf [Phalla] 2 - Votemurdered has fallen. ObiFett(The Mad King) Victory!

• Options
    PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    You know what's really dumb? Remembering to vote 3 minutes after vote close. Derrrrr.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    You know what's really dumb? Remembering to vote 3 minutes after vote close. Derrrrr.

Especially when the Hammerer has decided that inactivity is an offense against Dwarven Justice.

We've all been there, though.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Ender, are you around to call your kill?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    The Anonymous, I had a meeting with a mutual acquaintance. I think you know him as 'The Hammer'.

He said he had some business to discuss with you tonight.

I hope it goes smoothly for you.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    I hope I provided enough fun. Though i'm going to provide a bit more I suppose :D.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Draygo wrote: »
    I hope I provided enough fun. Though i'm going to provide a bit more I suppose :D.

D:

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    End of Day 3

3 Hematite - 546
    InfidelDumat Spearhammers finally revealed his little project to the fortress. The incredible craftsdwarfship of the sword he made will be talked about for generations, assuming any of us make it out of here to tell the world. For now, hopefully someone puts the weapon to good use.

Later in the evening, an argument broke out amongst a group of angry dwarves, and a riot almost got started. Eventually the arguing dwarves agreed that DraygoEdem Swelterdtrades must be involved with the undead somehow, and he was quickly lynched by the angry mob. Of course, he was totally innocent.
    Shortly after that, another dwarf was found with his head caved in. Evidently, someone thought The AnonymousDishmab Cobaltgroove was related to the undead siege and took it upon themselves to rid our fortress of his presence. His presence will be missed, as he was yet another one of our highly skilled laborers.
    As seems to be a usual occurrence for me these days, I came across another corpse as I was walking back to my room. If I was a more paranoid dwarf, I might think that someone is trying to get to me. Zombie HeroLokum Bowedfigures was slashed several times and left for dead. By the length of the bloody trail he left as he struggled to get help, he must have suffered for quite some time.

The Dead:

Draygo - Brewer - Killed by the vote
    The Anonymous - Master Cook - Suffered no less than 50 strokes from a hammer
    Zombie Hero - Miner and Mayor - Cut down with a sword

Stockpile Levels:
    Drinks: 55
    Food: 29
    Ore: 155 - Next Strange Mood at 160 Ore.
    Corpses: 3

Infidel has revealed his item to the fortress! Surely it will be put to good use.
    Udosnomal Okon Amkin (Manstaff the Burden of Gladness) the Legendary Sword
    1EW-0178.jpg

Geshud Relicblots vanquished the forgotten beast Aril, a giant and foul cobra, flayed open and vicious. Heralded as a hero, Geshud turned to sour mood and the drink. Daring not to plummet into the deeps any further, he neglected his duties as a miner.

On suspicion of wrongdoing, the Hammerer paid old Geshud a visit. Nothing came from this but remorse and a corpse. Struck by the event, Dumat Spearhammers seconded himself, toiling on some mysterious project. When he resurfaced, the village was presented with a sword staff. It pulls apart into two blades and bears the visage of Geshud at both ends in silver. Aril's maw encircles him.

Day 4 will feature a vote to determine the new Mayor. Please cast your votes in Dodgerblue to elect a dwarf to this prestigious position.

Update PMs are going out. Please hold discussion until I give the all clear.

Remember, Losing is !!FUN!!
    @PsychoLarry1 and @Langly are on warning for their failure of democracy.

• Options
    PMs are all out, go nuts

• Options
    Well, i humbly nominate my hammer as mayor of this grand fortress.

What's that? My hammer is not eligible? Very well; I'll have to nominate The Ender instead.

That was a pretty horrible day.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    It did only have 3 deaths, so there's that.

Hammermayor is not my preference but I won't have a candidate suggestion until more people are, you know, awake and posting.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    On my phone, but someone ask clarification if our hammerer can use mayor abilities as well as hammer.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Effective immediately, @SaberOverEasy has replaced @Typhus733

• Options
    ... and on the same night we added a sword cane to the Fortress inventory?

SaberOverEasy

• Options
    @MagicBox report

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Game page Current day votes

Vote close in 21:17:51

Vote report for Day 3
    *** SOME VOTES DID NOT RESOLVE, COUNT MAY BE INACCURATE ***

Draygo 11 - The Ender, Infidel, Nion, SeGaTai, blaze_zero, ObiFett, Retaba, Assuran, Cythraul, Baidol, Phyphor
    Retaba 9 - KetBra, Zombie Hero, JPants, Invictus, Void Slayer, CesareB, Demurist, Auralynx, BradicusMaximus
    Cythraul 2 - Draygo, SLyM
    Langly 2 - Buddha73, The Anonymous
    Auralynx 1 - Bedlam
    Baidol 1 - Twenty Sided
    Buddha73 1 - Mikey CTS
    Flarne 1 - OminousLozenge

FAILURES OF DEMOCRACY
    blahmcblah, Flarne, Grunt's Ghosts, I needed a name to post., Iron Weasel, jdarksun, kime, Langly, premium, PsychoLarry1, Teucrian, Trust, Typhus733, Winky, Zonugal

• Options
    Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Buddha73 For once ill nominate myself. :)

Buddha73 on
  • Options
    If elected has your mayor, to Miners i promise new pickaxes and free healthcare, to the brewers and cooks i promise lower taxes and brand new equipment, and to the undead beating at our doors i promise you swift justice will be brought down upon your villainy and in doing so restore the peace and glory of this pride fortress!!!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    oooooOOOOOOOooooooooo

For the sake of testing...

@magicbox report

oooooOOOOOOOooooooooo

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Game page Current day votes

Vote close in 18:21:45

Vote report for Day 3
    *** SOME VOTES DID NOT RESOLVE, COUNT MAY BE INACCURATE ***

Draygo 11 - The Ender, Infidel, Nion, SeGaTai, blaze_zero, ObiFett, Retaba, Assuran, Cythraul, Baidol, Phyphor
    Retaba 9 - KetBra, Zombie Hero, JPants, Invictus, Void Slayer, CesareB, Demurist, Auralynx, BradicusMaximus
    Cythraul 2 - Draygo, SLyM
    Langly 2 - Buddha73, The Anonymous
    Auralynx 1 - Bedlam
    Baidol 1 - Twenty Sided
    Buddha73 1 - Mikey CTS
    Flarne 1 - OminousLozenge

FAILURES OF DEMOCRACY
    blahmcblah, Flarne, Grunt's Ghosts, I needed a name to post., Iron Weasel, jdarksun, kime, Langly, premium, PsychoLarry1, Teucrian, Trust, Typhus733, Winky, Zonugal

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Damn, I got scurred last night by some undead. Spooky fuckers.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Losing our master cook is probably not good, given we are already short on cooks.

At this point, my suggestion is that only the master brewers brew tonight and have the cooks and miners do their thing. If you're a normal brewer, I'd suggest either trying to remove a corpse or cook/mine.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    So we have a different kill this time, and one less kill overall.

And no idea what the sword does.

DAMMIT PREMIUM

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Howdy guys! Anyone want to give me the quick version of what's happened?

Or the long version.

• Options
    I MADE A SWORD.

Some dwarfs died.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Infidel wrote: »
    I MADE A SWORD.

Some dwarfs died.

But did the dwarfs die because you made that sword????

• Options
    That is a valid question.

Infidel makes a sword and suddenly mafia sword kill happens.

Correlation does not equal causation, but it is funny timing.

Also, I vote Ender . Putting all our eggs in one basket might not work, but I think with mafia having 1 less kill last night, we can definetly attribute that to the guard.

I would like to point out that we have still NEVER found the missing kill Infidel has talked about.

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Yes. Maybe. No? It is kinda coincidental. Then again, Infidel made a special sword staff... thing, not a straight up sword. Or maybe it counts as a sword since that is its object class in the non-spoilered part of the narration. I guess this is when we kill Infidel for making the sword we kinda asked him to make?

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    Assuran wrote: »

Also, I vote Ender . Putting all our eggs in one basket might not work, but I think with mafia having 1 less kill last night, we can definetly attribute that to the guard.

I would like to point out that we have still NEVER found the missing kill Infidel has talked about.

We actually lost one! :|

Whatever, so long as vote+hammerer is the majority of the kills I'm fine with it. There was no mention of an explicit guard this time either so at least that checks out?

Wonder if they tried to kill Ender?

I bet some swordsdwarf somewhere got a PM last night...

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I'm more suspicious that Infidel claims not to know what the sword does. That is more far fetched to me than anything else.

Premium puts in item in the game and doesn't tell anyone what it does?

I don't buy it.

• Options
    DemuristDemurist Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »

Perhaps the sword death is the missing mafia kill? I'm still rather suspicious of Infidel, but this strange new kill could be attributed to the twice-foiled attempts of the mafia finally hitting home. Of course it is also likely that the mafia got a shiny new sword courtesy of their good friend Infidel...

sig.jpg
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Dang, suspicions abound on this sword crafting.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Infidel

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Ok now with ZH gone whos running the copse cleanup crew? And also i don't think we should elect the ender has mayor because we have seen how much of a loose cannon he is now with just the hammer. Also i think brewers and miners should flip a coin. Heads you cook and tails you do what your best at.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    am I crazy or is saber not on the player list

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Saber is not on the player list. Just squint your eyes REALLY good at Typhus and it kinda looks like Saber...

• Options
    KetBra wrote: »
    He is not but I'm sure premium will fix it later today.

• Options
    Man people are gullible!

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    I'd like to put up a vote for !JPants for starting off the really dumb Draygo bandwagon.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular

What are you talking about? Saber isn't in this game.

Are you seeing things, Ketbra? Has your madness started to cause you to hallucinate?

• Options

The host forgot to update the player list last night.