Options

Existential crisis webcomics [chat]

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    part of me wants to go buy a bunch of land in detroit and see what happens

would only put you out a couple of bucks

do it

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Edit: NM, misreading.

Quid on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Shia The Beef: the idiot that keeps on giving.

Letter from Daniel Clowes attorney.

I missed this, what exactly happened?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    The current Canadian government actively burns scientific and environmental research - literally defunds old, vital libraries and burns books without digitizing them - because its leader is a member of an anti environment evangelical church that refers to climate activists as "the green dragon" and believes the free market is the hand of God in man's affairs

China is bad but the scale is relative

wat

a recent example

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    how often should i be changing my bank password etc

its like 60 characters long but i feel like i should change it more often

poo
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Casual wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Over two-thirds of Americans believe demons and angels are active in the world. Who are we to call them crazy? Sane people, that is who.
    According to a 2007 Pew Research survey, two-thirds of Americans (68%) completely or mostly agree that angels and demons are active in the world (and not just on Halloween). Just 14% completely disagree with this idea. Among religious groups, Mormons (88%), evangelical Christian (87%) and members of historically black churches (87%) are the most likely to agree that angels and demons are active in the world. Jewish Americans are by far the most likely to disagree that these spirits stalk the planet (73% disagree with 52% completely disagreeing). Buddhists (56% disagree), Hindus (55%) and the religiously unaffiliated (54%) are other faith groups disagreeing that angels and demons exist in our world.

you're telling me only 46% of non religious people in the US don't believe angels and demons walk the earth? :P

Most people who are non-religious here believe in "spirituality", which is what they call their awful nebulous ignorant horse shit theology that's even worse than organized religion. Astrology, ghosts, homeopathy, crystals, angels, demons, God, god, jesus, saints, "spirits". Just everything from every religion all slopped in one ill-considered bucket.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Over two-thirds of Americans believe demons and angels are active in the world. Who are we to call them crazy? Sane people, that is who.
    According to a 2007 Pew Research survey, two-thirds of Americans (68%) completely or mostly agree that angels and demons are active in the world (and not just on Halloween). Just 14% completely disagree with this idea. Among religious groups, Mormons (88%), evangelical Christian (87%) and members of historically black churches (87%) are the most likely to agree that angels and demons are active in the world. Jewish Americans are by far the most likely to disagree that these spirits stalk the planet (73% disagree with 52% completely disagreeing). Buddhists (56% disagree), Hindus (55%) and the religiously unaffiliated (54%) are other faith groups disagreeing that angels and demons exist in our world.

you're telling me only 46% of non religious people in the US don't believe angels and demons walk the earth? :P

Most people who are non-religious here believe in "spirituality", which is their fucking awful nebulous ignorant horse shit even worse than organized religion. Astrology, ghosts, homeopathy, crystals, angels, demons, God, god, jesus, saints, "spirits". Just everything from every religion all slopped in one ill-considered bucket.

oh

yeah, ive met those people

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Homeopathy isn't a choice, Donkey Kong, you of all people should know that.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    that totally seems like a good site for good, unbiased reporting

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

Most people who are non-religious here believe in "spirituality", which is what they call their awful nebulous ignorant horse shit theology that's even worse than organized religion. Astrology, ghosts, homeopathy, crystals, angels, demons, God, god, jesus, saints, "spirits". Just everything from every religion all slopped in one ill-considered bucket.

The fluoride in your tap water is going to melt your brainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    why is the card game that i bought for SIG as a gift no longer on amazon except from third party resellers who want to chage 8x its value

i want it for myself now

now i have to look on the internet aside from amazon

poo
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    so far elysium = shadowrun + mad max

@desc @jacobkosh

@skippydumptruck was it good? The trailers made me skeptical.

uhh, it was okay

there are a number of things that don't make sense

but the dirty world with the data jack in matt damon's head, that part is cool

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I am a homeopathic doctor and the cure to being impaled with a sword through the chest is to poke your pinky with a thumbtack

thatll be $99.95

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

The French fucking love themselves some homeopathy. I had no idea but it turns it that French girl's parents house is full of it.

We were at a vet that had homeopathic stuff for cows. Which is interesting because it suggests that animals do placebo effects too

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Huh...wondering why my email is being really slow in doing a send/receive. It's only one email after all. One email that is 34 Mb in size.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I am a homeopathic doctor and the cure to being impaled with a sword through the chest is to poke your pinky with a thumbtack

thatll be $99.95

I'm paying you one cent, the money is more potent when diluted.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    My buddies have recently gotten way back into playing Marvel Heroes. And while I'll fully admit that they've cleaned up the UI and made the game a lot more accessible. It's pretty much still the exact same game we played for a month or two at release. I really can't get that excited about it. Even if it does have Squirrel Girl.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

my parents would probably say they're religiously unaffiliated, but they're really just southern baptists that don't act completely like the taliban

• Options
    the thing I hate most in the entire world

are when news sites have one small picture above the link

then that picture is nowhere in the article

I don't give a shit that Arnulf (50) won the local raffle, you lured me in here with the promise of a great photograph!

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    why is the card game that i bought for SIG as a gift no longer on amazon except from third party resellers who want to chage 8x its value

i want it for myself now

Cards Against Humanity? It should show back up, I know the regular sellers stock ran really low during christmas.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    so far elysium = shadowrun + mad max

@desc @jacobkosh

@skippydumptruck was it good? The trailers made me skeptical.

uhh, it was okay

there are a number of things that don't make sense

but the dirty world with the data jack in matt damon's head, that part is cool

Hmm

And this is the one where rich people live in a sky city and he has the exo skeletal suit thing?

Yeah I'll never watch it

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

The French fucking love themselves some homeopathy. I had no idea but it turns it that French girl's parents house is full of it.

We were at a vet that had homeopathic stuff for cows. Which is interesting because it suggests that animals do placebo effects too

ind33d they d0

less s0 th0

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

The placebo effects works on things that can't understand what medicine is. People pay more attention to the things they are using the placebo on so get better outcomes that way.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    that totally seems like a good site for good, unbiased reporting

it's not a matter of contention; they are destroying environmental research without digitizing it. it's reported in multiple places.

the harper government has a long history of muzzling scientists and villifying environmentalists, and it has been confirmed that Harper is associated with a particular Evangelical church, though he refuses to discuss his religious beliefs.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Ugh, mail run time.
    Its still freezing ( 0c on the dot) but it's almost double the temp it was when I woke up this morning.
    Polar Vortex is getting the fuck out
    Thought I was gonna hafta cap that mofo

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Have we posted the XKCD for today? Because it is amazing.

• Options
    the thing I hate most in the entire world

are when news sites have one small picture above the link

then that picture is nowhere in the article

I don't give a shit that Arnulf (50) won the local raffle, you lured me in here with the promise of a great photograph!

This

Thiiiiiiissss

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

i want it for myself now

Cards Against Humanity? It should show back up, I know the regular sellers stock ran really low during christmas.

no, it is Coup, the resistance

poo
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    fuck this non cup of tea having earth

• Options
    the effects of placebos on cows applies to the humans observing the cows, not the cows

unless someone actually shows the placebo effect in cows

in more than one dodgy study

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    btw people who eat loudly are subhuman

and shud b culled

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    I hate when you open up some low viewer count twitch stream and the guy streaming greets you on his mic

I'm just trying to check some shit out yo

why you gotta make it all awkward

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    btw people who eat loudly are subhuman

and shud b culled

also people who snore

• Options
    r-u2Z-wZtlc5L9rmZs13CQ1jgfE61qyeDSH0eqW90rOg.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    WOO GOING TO START DROPPING 4MG of E TODAY

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    r-u2Z-wZtlc5L9rmZs13CQ1jgfE61qyeDSH0eqW90rOg.jpg

Shouldn't have stopped sacrificing to Thor.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Sparvy wrote: »
    I hate when you open up some low viewer count twitch stream and the guy streaming greets you on his mic

I'm just trying to check some shit out yo

why you gotta make it all awkward

Make your twitch name unpronounceable or a string of non-printing unicode characters.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.