Options

Dress Like You've Got Your Own Theme Music

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    dicks don't even have noses.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I mean obviously I buy scents that I find appealing, and that I feel others will also find appealing on me. I just don't go about thinking, Aha, this eau de parfum will get me all the diiiicks

This is exactly what you're thinking and don't fucking lie to me about it

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i have never owned perfume, i wonder what i'd get

of course right now it's enough of a challenge to keep myself deodorized, so I probably shouldn't aim very high here.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure the literal translation of perfume is toilet water

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I mean obviously I buy scents that I find appealing, and that I feel others will also find appealing on me. I just don't go about thinking, Aha, this eau de parfum will get me all the diiiicks

This is exactly what you're thinking and don't fucking lie to me about it

>.>

<.<

dammit GG you're going to ruin my cover

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah hey guys today I got a new yoga top and FINALLY a bum bag

So excite

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Please don't murder and dispose of transients

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    At least she's picking up after herself.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    shiiit, first Ghost tells everyone my plan for getting all the dicks, then you tell me I have to stop killing hobos

You guys are jerks

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    where do you think she's getting all these dicks

• Options
    feed-me-a-stray-cat.jpg

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Here's the top, anyway!
    52dUOZJl.jpeg

tKqhQfNl.jpeg
    (pardon my fatarm)

The cute back and ability to do tripod headstand without falling out sold me

And the bum bag

lgoyb7vl.jpeg

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I can't focus on your arm when the guy with the blue background is staring into my soul

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hahaha that's my brother circa his graduation

I'm at my grandmother's house

Also featured: kiddie me in the most eighties headband and dress ever

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Here's the top, anyway!
    52dUOZJl.jpeg

tKqhQfNl.jpeg
    (pardon my fatarm)

The cute back and ability to do tripod headstand without falling out sold me

And the bum bag

lgoyb7vl.jpeg

Like that top a lot.

Also, re: men's stuff: I tend to like men's soapy products better because they are more likely to smell like soap and clean linen and the ocean while women's stuff more often smells like flowers and flowers and old ladies. Notice: generalization--not meant to apply to every scent everywhere.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Huh

I really dislike the smell of most men's beauty products, and almost exclusively use lady stuff

• Options
    a recent Bad Machinery strip features flashbacks to the old Mods and Rockers days of England and boy would I have liked to be around for that
    I don't think there are enough rival subcultures today based almost entirely around style

• Options
    Man I could not agree more

But would you be a mod or a rocker?

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Man I could not agree more

But would you be a mod or a rocker?

Tough call, but
    I'd probably have to go with rocker, but I would fall in love with a mod girl and our romance would make a lot of people mad but we don't care because we're young and apathetic and given to two-wheeled forms of transportation

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    My daughter just got a pair of ballet slippers for her birthday. She's not even in ballet.

I'm so jealous.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    a recent Bad Machinery strip features flashbacks to the old Mods and Rockers days of England and boy would I have liked to be around for that
    I don't think there are enough rival subcultures today based almost entirely around style

I asked my Dad about that back when I was a teenager.

He said it was boring as fuck. It wasn't some big thing, it was only a small subculture. A few groups of folks here and there, but you almost never ran into them.

And obviously, you pick rocker. Sweet leather jacket and Norton featherbed, vs. natty suit and a Lambretta?

• Options
    Hmm

I dunno

Despite loving leather and rock music I might lean to mod myself

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I think I listen to far too much The Who to not be a mod.

Plus, i think I would rather wear a stylin' suit over a leather jacket.

Helpless Rock on
    WT83sWz.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Tumblr // Facebook // Twitter
  • Options
    Hmm

I dunno

Despite loving leather and rock music I might lean to mod myself

Take my hand, love. Let's leave this all behind.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I'd definitely go mod

• Options
    Well you're literally Oscar Wilde, so

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    my current obsession is bed fashion, but i'm not gonna talk about that.

hmm, ratted-out hair and cigarette pants a la school-carnival Sandra Dee, or a razorcut bob and structured, bold graphics...

1960s-Fashion.jpg
    576341d284e4442b110a6870d5c93ca2.jpg
    just look at this fabulous bitch lady; yes, a thousand times!

also, dig those boots on the first mod girl
    .. well, her whole look (@tynic), but those boots

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Those are literally 1960s sci-fi boots and I love them.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    My daughter just got a pair of ballet slippers for her birthday. She's not even in ballet.

I'm so jealous.

Slippers or pointe shoes....?

If slippers, they are great for yoga too - they have grip!

If pointe shoes keep an eye on her, people can legit break their ankles with them.

• Options
    Bé ChuilleBé Chuille Registered User regular
    They also destroy your toenails. :(

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »

I'm so jealous.

If pointe shoes keep an eye on her, people can legit break their ankles with them.

Slippers

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Seeing the PAXEast photo has reminded me that I desperately need to get my hair chopped off.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Huh

I really dislike the smell of most men's beauty products, and almost exclusively use lady stuff

yeah, I use a mango and honey bodywash. shit's nice.

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

I'm so jealous.

Slippers

Phew - the term is interchangeable over here, sorry if I came across a busybody or something.

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Seeing the PAXEast photo has reminded me that I desperately need to get my hair chopped off.

fwiw your hair looks pretty good in that pic! But I can understand wanting a cut

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Nullzone wrote: »

fwiw your hair looks pretty good in that pic! But I can understand wanting a cut

Aww thanks!

I definitely need at least a trim. The current debate is just how much I should get rid of. I need to measure it and see how much I would have left if I donate it. I'm probably pretty close, so maybe I'll wait until it gets long enough for that.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    There was a PAXE photo? Can I see?

• Options

I'm so jealous.

Slippers

Phew - the term is interchangeable over here, sorry if I came across a busybody or something.

Yeah I have a friend who did ballet and made it clear the difference between ballet slippers and shows early on. I wouldn't let her wear a pair of pointe shoes.

And ballet boots are way out of the question!

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I don't use scented products because I have a mild perfume allergy and don't want to have sniffles all the time

also because I don't want to make it easier for hunters to track me by scent

• Options

Shmullet!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

This discussion has been closed.