Options

You've Been Dancing with Mr. [chat]stone

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Passer is your avatar a cat octopus?

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    I don't appreciate Eddie Izzard trying to appropriate feminine identities and invade female safe spaces.

The sad thing is that I know cisgendered feminist women who would say shit like this seriously.

LSG has a lot going for it, but the ArchFeminist vibe is definitely not one of those things.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Oh, a little like my hair but a little less curly.

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

It is Grump'Thulhu.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Passerbye wrote: »

It is Grump'Thulhu.

It is a combination of several of my favorite things I love it.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Alright, babbys

Thanks to everyone who added me to their Steam list. I am off to see the Izzard!

• Options
    BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    what is banner saga

It is good game.

I like it.

...but I would say that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    what size are avatars again

• Options
    what size are avatars again

80 pixels squared

• Options
    Or eighty square pixels fuck if I know how to use parenthesis in english.

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Since he started using this Shea butter shampoo, it's been so much calmer and easier to work with. His grey and silver hairs have even more texture than his auburn ones, so the shampoo's kept things in check very nicely. Even helped with dry scalp problems.

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    Alright, babbys

Thanks to everyone who added me to their Steam list. I am off to see the Izzard!

Have all the fun.

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

It is Grump'Thulhu.

In case you haven't seen thom posting about this game before:

1qqzv850sj2l.jpg

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    Earlier today someone told me my hair is far redder than I thought.

Which I guess it is?

I don't know it's all in the back I can't see it why is my hair naturally some weirdass rainbow.

• Options

Since he started using this Shea butter shampoo, it's been so much calmer and easier to work with. His grey and silver hairs have even more texture than his auburn ones, so the shampoo's kept things in check very nicely. Even helped with dry scalp problems.

I use some shampoo to help keep my hair healthy despite my periodic attempts to bleach it to blonde. It works pretty well, but I use a pretty big combination of oils and gel on my hair.

• Options

It is Grump'Thulhu.

You can commission the pendant from this nice shop, IIRC.

• Options

I use some shampoo to help keep my hair healthy despite my periodic attempts to bleach it to blonde. It works pretty well, but I use a pretty big combination of oils and gel on my hair.

Yeah, it's a sulfate free one, which is the ideal for heavily textured and/or curly hair. Sulfates just make the frizz even worse.

• Options
    MrAnthropy wrote: »

It is Grump'Thulhu.

1qqzv850sj2l.jpg

IT'S SO CUTE CAN I KEEP HER?

• Options
    Also in my effort to figure out what sex that creature is I learned things about octopus dicks.

Terrible, awesome things.

(SOMETIMES THEY WRENCH THEM OFF TO PRESENT THEM TO THE LADIES)

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    chicks and ducks and geese better scurry
    when i take you out in mah surrey
    when i take you out in mah surrey
    with a friiiiiinnnnnnnnnge on top

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    also hair dryers are the blurst

air dry err day

i ain't got time for that

i am so lazy and always running late and i gotta get it dry then coiffed

i am a fancy man now full of fancy ideas

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

is that a challenge

I can lose with all decks

nod nod

somewhere in a lab, "she is a black hole of skill, sir. we thought she had that one but then..."

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

It is Grump'Thulhu.

1qqzv850sj2l.jpg

"Ia! Who's a cute eldritch horror? Ia! Yes, you are are! Ftagn!"
    My kitty who passed away last year is in it as a glow-eyed zombie-cat.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    Shiv, why do you tell me horrible things.

I don't tell you about taxes.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    wow I finally filled up my Steam hard drive

this may have been expedited by Bioshock being 40 gb what the hell

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    god damn this is the best haircut i've ever had. i can't wait until it starts looking dumb again and i just don't go to the barber because i somehow am a slob.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    so one of the unexpected cool things about this sale is it allowed me to try a bunch of indies i'd heard a lot about but didnt want to jump in at full price

the Stanley Parable and Brothers were both games i enjoyed a lot

i want to talk about my feels RE: the end of Brothers but even that would be a pretty big spoiler so i guess it'll have to wait

but yeah if you haven't already pick up Brothers while you still can at the super cheap sale price

• Options

It is Grump'Thulhu.

1qqzv850sj2l.jpg

Aww.

My cat just passed away about a month ago, I'm going home in a few days and don't know how I'm going to react at the grave.

What's the adverb form of lacrimate? Probably that.

• Options
    ronya wrote: »

some dopey diablo clone on steam was 15 gigs. i have no idea what the fuck they filled that space with.

• Options
    also hair dryers are the blurst

air dry err day

i ain't got time for that

i am so lazy and always running late and i gotta get it dry then coiffed

i am a fancy man now full of fancy ideas

Your hair is so short that you can wash, rub dry, and style, and I'd be surprised if it wasn't set by the time you got out the front door.

• Options
    Shiv, why do you tell me horrible things.

I don't tell you about taxes.

Everyone needs to know about how beautiful the world is.

ANYWAY RISK OF RAIN TIME

OR BAYONETTA

SOMETHING GAMEY because my face hurts and electro sucks.

• Options
    I shall wait for Brothers to be in a humblebundle

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    god damn this is the best haircut i've ever had. i can't wait until it starts looking dumb again and i just don't go to the barber because i somehow am a slob.

show a picture or I won't believe it

• Options
    Perhaps I should rub it more with the towel. Frown.

• Options

some dopey diablo clone on steam was 15 gigs. i have no idea what the fuck they filled that space with.

torchlight? path of exile? titan quest?

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

show a picture or I won't believe it

i failed to coif as perfectly as the hairstylist did and i am frowning in puzzlement at how to take a selfie, aka a perfect representation of me at all times

Wypo7M1l.jpg

• Options
    Play RoR multiplayer!

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i need to trim the hair

my hair is starting to look less like glorious wavy teen heartthrob locks and more like a fro

• Options

torchlight? path of exile? titan quest?

the adventures of van helsing

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

It is Grump'Thulhu.

1qqzv850sj2l.jpg

Aww.

My cat just passed away about a month ago, I'm going home in a few days and don't know how I'm going to react at the grave.

What's the adverb form of lacrimate? Probably that.

moistly

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.