As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pop of the Charts

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    This song always makes me feel better when I hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sIjSNTS7Fs

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I am drinking and being driven home.

Shake it off is the worst song of the year

Holy fuck its so awful

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

Holy fuck its so awful

fireball exists

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    fireball is like macarena level annoying but not even like catchy or fun

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular

Holy fuck its so awful

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

Baby

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    I do not know what Fireball is but Shake It Off is absolutely not the worst song of this year or any other.

• Options
    Fireball doesn't make my stomach turn

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    another god-awful pop song i was exposed to recently was that "remember meeeee for centuriiieeees" fallout boy song

that is one shit song

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    How does this thread feel about

Ariana Grande?

I'm curious to know

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options

Ariana Grande?

I'm curious to know

i'm not seeking out her cds or anything, but i actually kinda like her

or i like the verses of "problem" at least

also she apparently is a believer of like spooky ghost stuff which is kinda endearing to me

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    She has some fucking singing chops but she can't enunciate for shit and it drives me nuts.

• Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    Problem might be the best pop song released this year IMO. I wouldn't say I'm generally a fan of Grande, though.

signature.png

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I do not care for Iggy Azalea. There. I said it.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Cool Kids is a great song

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    I had been thinking about posting that. The first time I heard it, at first I didn't think I'd like it. But I was into it by the end of the song. And apparently they made a second video for it, because this is not the one I've already seen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCzDykng4g

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Horns? In MY music?

If you have a half-decent set of speakers or headphones, the brass in this will flay the skin off your face...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QcxWPB59o

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

Ariana Grande?

I'm curious to know

I think I had one of those at Starbucks last week.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

Ariana Grande?

I'm curious to know

I think I had one of those at Starbucks last week.

Couldn't handle an Ariana Venti?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    another god-awful pop song i was exposed to recently was that "remember meeeee for centuriiieeees" fallout boy song

that is one shit song

nope, I love fall out boy

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Man, I hated that song when it was in heavy rotation @‌Keith
    But I liked this one, although it has similar screamy voices

http://youtu.be/lNE2Kf2HbTo

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Pharrell has a song out called It Girl that I really like a lot. Would link it but I'm on mobile currently

• Options
    kaceyp wrote: »
    I had been thinking about posting that. The first time I heard it, at first I didn't think I'd like it. But I was into it by the end of the song. And apparently they made a second video for it, because this is not the one I've already seen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCzDykng4g

yeah, I don't love it but the song kinda grew on me over the course of one play

the video is a bit obnoxious and kind of tonally weird, though. hey what should we do in our song about misfits wanting to fit in? definitely the thing we should do is dress and dance like we just downloaded our style from hip.com/aloof. they positioned themselves as the cool kids!

learning they are teenagers and all siblings endears them to me a bit more, though

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I'd like to dedicate this one to my boy @Raijin Quickfoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc3LGzNEkL0

• Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    This album just came out and I've been listening to it a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U48jwC8cZU

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I don't know if anyone here watches Todd in the Shadows (the only That Guy With The Glasses dude worth watching) but he did a review of Anaconda that is both pretty funny and also sums up my thoughts on Nicki Minaj pretty well

Uh, plus he's getting pretty viciously attacked for being vocally anti-gamer-gate so I'll send him any viewers I can:

http://blip.tv/todds-pop-song-reviews/anaconda-a-pop-song-review-7073532

Chincymcchilla on
  • Options
    Also so that my only post isn't a plug

I heard some 90s pop today and now I'm gonna go down a deep hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyjTrwOMSO4

• Options
    @Keith I hate you for that

• Options
    @Keith I hate you for that

you love me

• Options
    Everyone loves Keith TM

• Options
    That song sucks Keith and you're terrible for posting it!

• Options
  • Options
    Now we're talking!

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Fearghaill wrote: »

not available in my country?!? in MY america????

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    I love that song but man the lyrics are ridiculous.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Grobian wrote: »
    Meghan trainor has an EP out now. I really like Dear Future Husband because while the lyrics are a bit meh, it's a Jive and those always get me in a dancing mood.

Can't. Stop. Listening. Good god it's like crack.

• Options
    oh...... i just heard welcome to new york

it's like will.i.am had a baby with party in the usa and abandoned it in a times square mcdonald's

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    @I Win Swordfights‌ god damn I love Days

current favourite folkpunk group, really bummed i missed them when they stopped by vic the other month
    Misanthropic Drunken Loner is my anthem, man