Options

urban [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    good job, skippy! i haven't played in a few days cause we keep failing the raid in destiny and i'm playing evil within. i will get back to it tonight maybe.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Man. Long-ass priest game in Hearthstone. I kept having a handfull of buffs but nothing to use them on, or a ton of creatures but no buffs to keep them alive.

Im sure this is cross-class, but with Priest I find that I can tell if I'm going to be able to hang somewhere around turn 5. If my hand is full of buffs or high cost creatures, I'm fucked. If I've got a shieldbearer, a northshire cleric and circle of light by turn 4 or 5 the game is pretty much mine to lose.

Ugh now I want to play Hearthstone.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Even with a fever hes never too sick to play

10402718_10154786467540068_90553623700600449_n.jpg?oh=b3dcf3205c7e06fa5ae7be267fc13c11&oe=54F6BF0E

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I like that one of the top frontrunners for the GOP nomination is some guy who hasn't been active in politics in almost a decade, is pro-immigration reform, has no major legislation to his name, and was a consultant for Lehman Brothers and Barclays during the crash of '08.

:+1:

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    those blocks now have ebolroar

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Some of us olds actually remember when TLC had educational programming.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    also I have 4 golden keys right now because I couldn't ever make up my mind what to spend them on and now my gear is all p good so whenever I savescum a door I'm like nah, I don't really need that

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Oh, another Herman Cain classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o95KxKKrgkQ

I like this dude. Never want him in a position of power, but he just seems delightfully nuts.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    also I have 4 golden keys right now because I couldn't ever make up my mind what to spend them on and now my gear is all p good so whenever I savescum a door I'm like nah, I don't really need that

HEY I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING HOMEWORK. HMM.. HMMMM?!?!?!?!

• Options
    I am going with sarah to a movie this afternoon (gone girl)

it is the first time she's been to a movie since wolf of wallstreet last year, and my first time since guardians of the galaxy this summer

• Options

I was from 930 - 1 or so! I am finished now

• Options
    Guys sincerely the most bizarre thing happened.

I got a gift card from comcast the other day for $25. I'll use this to buy Ultra Street Fighter IV I said. I got home from work that night (I called the number and activated it that day) and it was GONE. I turned my apartment over twice. I cleaned off my coffee table, moved everything around, searched under the couch and in between cushions and in all my pockets in my pants, coats and sweatshirts. I looked in my kitchen and my bathroom, I looked in my strong box.

Two days later I bit the bullet and just bought Ultra anyways for something to do this weekend. I walked to my kitchen to put my dinner plate in the sink, and when I walked back over a saw sitting there in plain view on my coffee table that FUCKING gift card. It wasn't under anything. It wasn't obscured. The bright white activation sticker was still on it, making it impossible to miss.

What.

• Options

I was from 930 - 1 or so! I am finished now

Likely story.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

you are the worst

i bet you didn't even find the gold key just outside where you set all the essences

it's in the water

• Options
    I am going with sarah to a movie this afternoon (gone girl)

it is the first time she's been to a movie since wolf of wallstreet last year, and my first time since guardians of the galaxy this summer

go see john wick with meeeeeeeeeee!

keanu!

• Options
  • Options

I got a gift card from comcast the other day for $25. I'll use this to buy Ultra Street Fighter IV I said. I got home from work that night (I called the number and activated it that day) and it was GONE. I turned my apartment over twice. I cleaned off my coffee table, moved everything around, searched under the couch and in between cushions and in all my pockets in my pants, coats and sweatshirts. I looked in my kitchen and my bathroom, I looked in my strong box.

Two days later I bit the bullet and just bought Ultra anyways for something to do this weekend. I walked to my kitchen to put my dinner plate in the sink, and when I walked back over a saw sitting there in plain view on my coffee table that FUCKING gift card. It wasn't under anything. It wasn't obscured. The bright white activation sticker was still on it, making it impossible to miss.

What.

my plan is proceeding as... planned...

• Options

you are the worst

i bet you didn't even find the gold key just outside where you set all the essences

it's in the water

I think I found that one randomly

• Options

What.

I have no idea where my fucking car keys are and have been using my backup set for like a week now

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Should I watch Dear White People?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    NOW SHE'S A LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN
    PLAYING PIANOS FILLED WITH FLAMES

• Options

What.

I have no idea where my fucking car keys are and have been using my backup set for like a week now

I also could not find my car keys this morning and I found them outside my shower door on the floor.

Maybe I'm sleepwalking.

• Options
    cleaned out my wardrobe and will donate a shit ton of stuff to goodwill

but found some pants w/ a bigger waist size that i used to wear from time to time when i weighed like 210 a few months ago. now they fall off me.

losin' weight! begone, fat boy pants.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I wonder if there would be an interest in a "state of electronic financial transactions in America", that covers credit, debit, RF services like google wallet and ApplePay, and QR style bank d

What.

Native American tribes call them the little people.

Norwegian folks call them the nissen.

They are fucking with you.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    steve, i have a weird story like that

it was when i was moving down to texas. i had my car keys and i unlocked my car right outside the motel room to begin day 2 of driving and somehow never saw those keys again.

luckily i had unlocked the car and knew in what box i'd packed my spare set

i searched everywhere and never found those fucking keys. how'd i unlock my car then just lose them in a tiny area?!?!

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    I wonder if there would be an interest in a "state of electronic financial transactions in America", that covers credit, debit, RF services like google wallet and ApplePay, and QR style bank d

What.

Native American tribes call them the little people.

Norwegian folks call them the nissen.

They are fucking with you.

See more in the documentary The Secret World of Arrietty

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular

What.

my plan is proceeding as... planned...

*translator's note: planned means keikaku

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    i wish my roommate would stop watching football all day saturday and sunday because it seems like a huge waste

but mostly because i think the nfl should die in a fire

• Options
    OH MY GOD THE CARD IS GONE AGAIN

• Options
    he plans his entire life around watching football basically i think

i wonder if he is depressed.

• Options

gotta be the maid

• Options

phase 2 has begun. note steve's panic and rising hysteria. we're monitoring the situation.

• Options

gotta be the maid

GETH AGREES! racist!

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Someone actually advocated for the 9/9/9 plan on the forums a few weeks ago.

When asked why, and do you have any math to show it feasible or good, the response was that he liked the sound of the numbers and thought they would market well...

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    i wish my roommate would stop watching football all day saturday and sunday because it seems like a huge waste

Why can't he just play 20 hours of videogames each weekend like normal people?

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Why can't he just play 20 hours of videogames each weekend like normal people?

he takes breaks to play borderlands

which he bought even though we have destiny. no one plays borderlands anymore, but we all play destiny

i think maybe he is depressed!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    because borderlands is trash that no respecting garbageman would touch so

i hope john wick cheers him up

i am making him go with me

he chose the time least impactful on his football viewing!

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Someone actually advocated for the 9/9/9 plan on the forums a few weeks ago.

When asked why, and do you have any math to show it feasible or good, the response was that he liked the sound of the numbers and thought they would market well...

Why does it seem like the people who want to talk politics the most are those with the worst ideas?

• Options
    also if anyone liked the village scene in Resident Evil 4

you have to play Evil Within. it's got some reaaaaaaaaally great battle royales.

and good scares and tension. is good game.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    also if anyone liked the village scene in Resident Evil 4

you have to play Evil Within. it's got some reaaaaaaaaally great battle royales and no ammunition for your favorite gun.

and good scares and tension. is good game.

ftfy

This discussion has been closed.