As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• Options
    TexwegianTexwegian Registered User regular

If they announced that Wonder Woman would be one of the characters to eventually get an ult, I'd probably spend some stones trying to pull her. My Zhuge Liang can always use more green attackers, and an ult would probably give her a TPA. And her active, if max skilled, is often going to be better than Echidna's, since you can activate it sooner. Sadly, there will never be a skill up for her, and Piis are hard enough to get that I couldn't justify spending them on a silver.

Did a single yolo pull and got her, so I'm also really hoping that they give her an ult as she could work on my GZL team, especially if she gets a TPA. Baring that though I don't really see that much use in her.

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    I once considered making a green attacker team, but my potential subs weren't amazing and Liu Bei's skill is conditional. Now that I pulled WW and finally got the mask needed to uvo Susano, the team is a bit more appealing.

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I'm still trying to get my Physical Isis team (rainbow subtype) and L.Meta teams off the ground. Have all the pieces for both, but running Ronia is just easier.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    I'm still trying to get my Physical Isis team (rainbow subtype) and L.Meta teams off the ground. Have all the pieces for both, but running Ronia is just easier.
    PAD in a nutshell.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    grumble.png

38thDoE on steam
    ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Joke or Reference

My head

• Options
    Joke or Reference

My head

I think it means he's hungry?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Joke or Reference

My head

Well who couldn't go for a meatball with a bone sticking out of both ends? But it was more of a you darn kids with all of your red Sonja's grumbling. I'm not jealous per se I just don't feel like playing until I get one.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Joke or Reference

My head

Well who couldn't go for a meatball with a bone sticking out of both ends? But it was more of a you darn kids with all of your red Sonja's grumbling. I'm not jealous per se I just don't feel like playing until I get one.

A Vegan...

I haven't even used Ronia yet, just run Athena for everything or busy playing TerraBattle.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    27 Dragon Fruits
    27 Dub-topalits
    39 Dragon Flowers

Now my Kushinada is fully awoken for Weekend Dungeon shenanigans!

• Options
    Joke or Reference

My head

A Vegan...

I haven't even used Ronia yet, just run Athena for everything or busy playing TerraBattle.

It could be a meat substitute, its not very clear when you buy it from an old man who stores it on the floor of his cave. I think?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I just freed up some friend slots if anyone in the thread wants to add me.

• Options
    372,496,263 if anybody needs Ronia / Isis. I've got plenty of others I can put up if people needs them (Luci, LMeta, GOdin, low-costs, etc.). Just im/pm/whatever.

• Options
    [Coming Soonโ„ข] A new set of new Special Goddesses!
    Urd (Goddess of the Past)
    Active: Fire/Water/Heal board change (chinese active)
    LS: 3x ATK to Fire, increase Water HP/RCV by a little (1.2x?)
    Verdandi (Goddess of the Present)
    Active: Fire/Wood/Heal board change
    LS: 3x ATK to Wood, 1.5x HP to Fire
    Skuld (Goddess of the Future)
    Active: Water/Wood/Heal board change
    LS: 3x ATK to Water, 2x RCV to Wood

I am confused on what the hell we are suppose to do with these in the future? 3x attack to fire monsters, but only get HP/RCV for water monsters

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    [Coming Soonโ„ข] A new set of new Special Goddesses!
    Urd (Goddess of the Past)
    Active: Fire/Water/Heal board change (chinese active)
    LS: 3x ATK to Fire, increase Water HP/RCV by a little (1.2x?)
    Verdandi (Goddess of the Present)
    Active: Fire/Wood/Heal board change
    LS: 3x ATK to Wood, 1.5x HP to Fire
    Skuld (Goddess of the Future)
    Active: Water/Wood/Heal board change
    LS: 3x ATK to Water, 2x RCV to Wood

I am confused on what the hell we are suppose to do with these in the future? 3x attack to fire monsters, but only get HP/RCV for water monsters

Option A: use fire/water or water/fire subs
    Option B: use fire subs with high ATK and water subs with high HP/RCV to split the difference
    Option C: forget about the leader skills and just use these guys as subs; their active skills should be solid

• Options
    For Option A there isn't much

Option C is probably the best... though it is possible to only get 1 orb of a color on the board, guessing that is why it states "Chinese active"

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Finally, Mystic Pentad Dragon's time to shine!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Hmm, I could really use some 3k gods, but ugh indian 2.0 and heroes

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Option C is probably the best... though it is possible to only get 1 orb of a color on the board, guessing that is why it states "Chinese active"

A lot of this is building toward future releases, and encouraging people to roll for more unique things, especially those which would normally be sub-optimal, but which suddenly become pretty darn good.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Good thing I spent all my stones, its 3 Kingdoms + Indian Gods 2 + Kali x3

fuck.

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options

A lot of this is building toward future releases, and encouraging people to roll for more unique things, especially those which would normally be sub-optimal, but which suddenly become pretty darn good.

Also they need to make a ton of crappy gods to clog up the rem so you never get the godfest exclusives.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    I got batwomen and aqua man, now I have 15 left. Noooot real sure it's worth using them for novelties though.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options

Also they need to make a ton of crappy gods to clog up the rem so you never get the godfest exclusives.

Makes for a better argument to roll early? :P

• Options
    Damn, new ultimate for Kagutsuchi with three TPA awakenings.

...and a valk super-ult that requires one of those metal dragons that only drops in "Extreme ____ Rush". Never getting that one!

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    This looks like a great godfest to roll on, since I have none of these guys at all.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Oh Good Amaterasu finally getting that attacker bonus she was lacking?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    TalithTalith ๅค‰ๆ…‹ใจใ„ใ†ๅใฎ็ดณๅฃซ Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    It's interesting since you can use her on Athena god/attacker TPA teams.

Also, Valk ult and Hera-Is ults.

edit: Holy Kagu with the 3 TPAs. I still don't want to use dragons at all, but I have to acknowledge that Kagu is going to have some mean damage.

edit: Wait, is that 3X attack AND healing? She will be amazing with Athena then.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    The rogue-like dungeon sounds pretty interesting as well.

• Options
    I hope we get that feature. They've been holding out PADZ mode for what? 3-4 months at least I think.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Daily gjaustin Tamadra Update:

24 Dragon Flowers
    15 Dragon Fruit
    16 Dub-Topalit

I fully awakened Athena and Aquaman, got Verche his TPA, and Sandalphon his orb enhance!

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Also, I tried some more of the coin dungeons. My overall reviews:

Alt Castle of Satan in the Abyss - 1 million
    Shrine of Green Water - 1 million
    Challenging dungeons with quite good Exp and Coins per stamina. It also drops high level monsters that provide 10k-15k experience each. Overall a very efficient use of stamina if you have some to burn. Don't forget the free stone.

Warning - Watch out for the King Metal Dragon, he'll eat your face

Together At Last! Evo Rush!! - 3 million
    Costs 35 stamina. Gives you a shot at a Dragon Fruit, a Dub-Mythlit, a Mystic Mask, and a Rainbow Keeper. Includes a guaranteed random Keeper. Worth doing once for the free stone, I'd avoid it otherwise.

Tamadra Village - 10 million
    Awesome! Bring two poisons and you can't lose. The only downside is that at 99 stamina a run it'll almost certainly cost you a stone per try, but it's still worth it. At worst you'll get 4 Baby Tamadras a run, plus you have a shot at skillups for GrOdin and ROdin. If you run a lot of different teams and need a lot of awakenings, this is the perfect dungeon for you.

Bonus Review: Weekend Dungeon - Legend
    The individual waves of this dungeon are about as hard as the boss wave on Master difficulty. Watch out for wave 5 with the three Mystic Masks - bring poison or some massive burst to break their armor. If you don't have a Robin or Kushinada, grab a Poison Ivy while the DC Collab is still around.

Otherwise, wave 9 is fairly easy. Wave 10 is the same as the final wave of Two Heroes, so make sure you can survive a hit from Berserk and get past Highlander's armor,.

For fun, my team:
    1298.png1108.png1423.png1113.png391.png1298.png

gjaustin on
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Tested a possible Athena team on super metals. Not bad but needs work:

Athena*2, Apollo, GrOdin, Verche, L/L Venus

Debating uvo Verche vs uvo Artemis. Thoughts?

I still need close to a dozen Tamas for this team to really take off.

Don't particularly want to try Thoth&Sopdet to get the light orb invade either :(

Kicking myself for not getting a light orb when we had the free ones show up.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    honestly, you don't need much to run an athena team for supers

i think it only takes like 2 tpa attacks to bust through it, but it could be one tpa and one normal

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Need an Angelit.

Three Sky Prison runs, two Devilits and one massive skyfall on round 1 leading to synced 2-turn dubs on round 2 and failure.

One PAL Machine pull, Gold Egg... Keeper of Gold.

Damn you Gung-ho!

pslong9 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
  • Options
    @โ€Œgjaustin I'll put that in the OP, thanks.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    mts wrote: ยป
    honestly, you don't need much to run an athena team for supers

i think it only takes like 2 tpa attacks to bust through it, but it could be one tpa and one normal

Yep. Supers are a safe run so I was using them to test the build.

• Options
    They really need to add more ults that use the new masks. They keep piling up in my inventory from pulls.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Was able to change ultimate on Susano... Used one of my tamadras saved for Ronia on him.

Have my golden keeper ready and devlit's to ultimate Satan. I am missing 1 red fruit and dark orb for Ronia ultimate.

Think I might start working on both my Ama's I have. So in the future can have both ultimates. Damn light experience so hard to get.

Edit:
    Wanting to try this team out not sure how well I will be able to heal though.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Dammit I can't find the link for the new Valk evo. Anyone got it?

• Options
    puzzledragonx has their usual write-up. Which I would have linked to just now but apparently pdx is all broke up and giving 401 errors.