Options

[chats] with money

spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filledRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I never thought this day would come.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    i love dem money cats

thank you, skfm

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    SKFM..those cats are Ballin outta control yo!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    also what i was gonna say before:

the wii sold to (poster judgment) fat stupid non-gamer families in bulk at walmart

that is why it sold

the end

i'm sure those people now spend $5.99 a pop on candy crush on kim kardashian's game. who cares. they do not buy any further consoles especially at $400 like the wii u

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I'm just saying that calling Nintendo a shell of its former self is hyperbolic borderline ridiculous
    Nintendo may be a shell of its former self, but that just means Nintendo will run into Sony and Microsoft and kill them or knock them into last place when they least expect it

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    In DA2 is there any graphical indication in the menu that companion armor has been upgraded?

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Touching on the last thread, it feels like people have been saying "Nintendo is doomed!" most of my life. At least as long as I've know about this place anyway.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Fat Cat Chat

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    People said that Nintendo should go 3rd party during the age of Gamecube and they made profits every year between 2001 and 2006, the Gamecube's lifetime. They've always sat on money. If you don't want to pick up what they're putting down, who cares? To make the huge leap that your personal lack of interest means they aren't still doing well is a hilarious extension of the importance of one person's meaningless opinion.

I think the Xbox is shit m80 but after losing like beeellions of dollars eating costs for its first couple of years it eventually became profitable, I think. And my dislike for it and its poop games doesn't mean I think the xbox brand is going to fail, because it's ridiculous to suggest.

Nintendo will be fine.
    nintendoprofits.jpg

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I agree, Elki. I like my Wii U because I play games on the PC. I don't really want to sit on the couch to play a 50 hour game; I only really want to be visiting the living room to play local multi with my friends every once in a while.

• Options
    "I get Money! I Get Money! I...I Get Money!
    The OG one, not the 50cent crappy redo!

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I had to move fast (no chat prepared). Here are others that are good:

qeh9tz2g3h72.jpg

lufasyfd2wrr.jpg

1hk2758dus1v.jpg

qgu1qt3yai5x.jpg

• Options
    i'm not saying nintendo is doomed, they do great mobile stuff

i'm just saying i wish they were doomed for everything else because they are THE WORST THE GOD DAMN WORST

that is my opinion, but it is one in good company i have no doubt

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Wii U has bayonetta 2 checkmate

• Options
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Touching on the last thread, it feels like people have been saying "Nintendo is doomed!" most of my life. At least as long as I've know about this place anyway.

That was after the SNES era, Because lets face it. No System will ever beat the GOAT that is the Super Nintendo.

• Options
    wandering wrote: »
    I'm just saying that calling Nintendo a shell of its former self is hyperbolic borderline ridiculous
    Nintendo may be a shell of its former self, but that just means Nintendo will run into Sony and Microsoft and kill them or knock them into last place when they least expect it

Nintendo is totally the Blue Shell of software entertainment companies.

• Options
    @Elki‌ @Irond Will@desc‌ @The Green Eyed Monster‌ worms battlegrounds is now free on xbone instead of $25

prepare for armageddon muthafuckas

i will set up a bracket

all disputes will be settled via wurms

• Options
    @Elki‌ @Irond Will@desc‌ @The Green Eyed Monster‌ worms battlegrounds is now free on xbone instead of $25

i will set up a bracket

@ludious @Sir Landshark‌ i forget you are real citizens now

• Options
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    What Nintendo needs, its to give the resigns of console development to the US branch or an external team.

Problem is do consoles exist after this generation to give that a go? Dont think so.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    It's weird having someone crave less competition.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    People said that Nintendo should go 3rd party during the age of Gamecube and they made profits every year between 2001 and 2006, the Gamecube's lifetime. They've always sat on money. If you don't want to pick up what they're putting down, who cares? To make the huge leap that your personal lack of interest means they aren't still doing well is a hilarious extension of the importance of one person's meaningless opinion.

I think the Xbox is shit m80 but after losing like beeellions of dollars eating costs for its first couple of years it eventually became profitable, I think. And my dislike for it and its poop games doesn't mean I think the xbox brand is going to fail, because it's ridiculous to suggest.

Nintendo will be fine.
    nintendoprofits.jpg

And yet there stock has been flat since 2008.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Elki‌ "Irond Will"‌ desc‌ "The Green Eyed Monster"‌ worms battlegrounds is now free on xbone instead of $25

i will set up a bracket

When I told Patty I got worms armageddon on Steam she flipped her shit like I had brought her childhood dog back from the dead or something

I didn't even know she played it

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    cats without money
    9dVjINzl.jpg
    RAvsgSLl.jpg
    gV6l0DK.jpg
    rNfXGHq.jpg

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    @‌OnTheLastCastle

"Shots Fired"

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    It's weird having someone crave less competition.

it's weird but console competition means your bros/bro-ettes might be on different consoles

i am only friends with my ragamuffins cause they on my console

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The problem with Japanese tech development is expressed neatly in their robots. Honda has polished ASIMO to a high sheen and made a quiet, attractive robot without first figuring out what on earth it's supposed to do or designing its movements around a powerful kinematics model.

So now they've got the most advanced robot in the world walking around on big clumsy feet, hunched over for stability like it's about to shit its pants. A robot overdeveloped in 1000 ways that don't matter at all, that will easily be leapfrogged by foreign competition the second enabling technologies like high power portable power sources and light, portable linear actuators become available.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Well. Bright side I'm getting my confidence and mojo back.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    What Nintendo needs, its to give the resigns of console development to the US branch or an external team.

Problem is do consoles exist after this generation to give that a go? Dont think so.

Nintendo interfaced with their US people a lot more for Smash 4 and it really shows, I think.

They should just give in and admit they need the white man.

• Options
    The problem with Japanese tech development is expressed neatly in their robots. Honda has polished ASIMO to a high sheen and made a quiet, attractive robot without first figuring out what on earth it's supposed to do or designing its movements around a powerful kinematics model.

So now they've got the most advanced robot in the world walking around on big clumsy feet, hunched over for stability like it's about to shit its pants. A robot overdeveloped in 1000 ways that don't matter at all, that will easily be leapfrogged by foreign competition the second enabling technologies like high power portable power sources and light, portable linear actuators become available.

Yeah but how well do they dance?

• Options
    ronaldo are you trying to say destiny is not good?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

Nintendo interfaced with their US people a lot more for Smash 4 and it really shows, I think.

I do wonder what a Nintendo without Miyamoto and Iwata is?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »

Nintendo will be fine.
    nintendoprofits.jpg

And yet there stock has been flat since 2008.

Given that their competitors are Microsoft and Sony, that is a poor performance indicator.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

See also: Japanese smartphones

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    ronaldo are you trying to say destiny is not good?

No, that's ridiculous.

I'm saying it's bad.

Bad and not good aren't the same thing.

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    cats without money
    9dVjINzl.jpg
    RAvsgSLl.jpg
    gV6l0DK.jpg
    rNfXGHq.jpg

So are your cats shapeshifters or do you have like 80 of them?

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Huh. So TV Tropes is trying to Kickstarter a code overhaul.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »

I do wonder what a Nintendo without Miyamoto and Iwata is?

Whatever you do you leave my Sakurai right where he is, tho

This discussion has been closed.